Thread: ALONE! What to do, down town Vancouver?

Question ALONE! What to do, down town Vancouver?

Happy husband, father of two gets this weekend to be Ria. A rare occasion to explore many possibilities.

I'd like to hit down town Vancouver all dolled up but having trouble mustering the courage. I don't have any CD friends to hook-up with and I've only been out a couple of times- costume parties.

I bet you have been in my shoes before... freedom at last! To explore some social domains of your town but unsure if your willing and ready to leave the house all dolled up. I have no doubt that I'll be fully dressed, makeup on by 9PM tonight. The question is, will I exit the house, get in the car, and drive somewhere?

Where would you go? Gay bar? I'm not gay, but it would make the most sense to go somewhere where drag shows take place etc. I wouldn't garner THAT much attention, if at all... would I?

I just want to feel reasonably comfortable, enjoy a drink, people watch and get out.

Any thoughts or "shoves out the door" you can offer? I know the secret is confidence, and I think I can fake that... to a point.

Ria

That sounds like it could be a riot!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ria View Post
    Any thoughts or "shoves out the door" you can offer? I know the secret is confidence, and I think I can fake that... to a point.
    Fake it until you can make it! In reality, I do start by faking it but the lack of anything happening then allows me to relax. Have a blast Ria!