Thread: First time

First time

So about 2 days ago, my SO moved in with me. I previously told her of my crossdressing. At first she didn't know what to think but accepted it. Well here I am now fully dressed infront of her. Wearing her blue aeropostale 3/4 sleeve shirt with my favorite skirt and tank top. This is my first time ever dressing infront of anyone. She's also the only one that knows. Tonight may be a movie and toe nail painting night. Super happy

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Sounds like a wonderfully positive start. Enjoy and share and compromise a little if it's needed. Have a great evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Jane G View Post
    Sounds like a wonderfully positive start. Enjoy and share and compromise a little if it's needed. Have a great evening.
    I agree! Let her leed some! The rewards will be ever great!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Way to go, Katie!! Enjoy the good life, but as others have said, don't push her!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Yea Katie! Enjoy the new feeling. Don't forget about her as you start "developing". Admire but don't dwell! Haha. That's coming from experience. Oh the fun your going to have!
    C

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    That's brilliant news, Katie

I hope you find a very special way to thank your girlfriend for this.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Awesome news, you should take her to a spa getaway for the both of you, get your nails done and some nice massages! it will be really sweet, who knows she might ask you to get color on your nails.

Platinum Member
    Hi Katie, Go slow don't rock the boat you don't want to get thrown overboard.

Orchid

Katie, that's great. Others are advising caution and I'll do the same. You've had a long time to learn about yourself and she's had a very short time to do the same. It's natural for her say she accepts Katie but she'll need time to get fully used to the idea. Make sure the lines of communications are open and that she knows that you are concerned about her feelings.

Hugs, Eryn
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    I agree wiith what's been said.

She may accept your dressing but, I bet she stiil wants a basically "normal" life.
    So, take it easy and let things progress at ther own pace and let her take a lead.
    Human nature being what it is, people are much more prone to accept things if it was originally their idea.