Thread: oh what a feeling!!!

a small town in east central ohio near pittsburgh pa

oh what a feeling!!!

omg, i just did a full shave,well the bottom half and legs anyway and what a great feeling!,Im sitting here in hose and panties,with pjs on over top,as we live with her parents,,waiting for my other half to get home from work so i can show her,,wondering why i didnt do this sooner,lol,,glad to say too, no nicks and only a couple razor burns,anything that can help that?

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    A & D ointment will help your razor burn very much!! Congratulations on doing that shaving!! It really does make a difference in the feeling you achieve!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

It even makes a difference in male drab too, pants and jeans are much more comfortable (no where as comfortable as a skirt but better than with hairy legs!)...

you might want to try waxing next, lasts longer and doesn't itch after a few days when it grows back

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Good for you, Cassandra! Isn't it a great feeling? I've been extremely fortunate - no itching though I do have to shave 2-3X a week....

Way to go girl! I know how it feels! Next you'll be working on those nasty underarms!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Its like pure exctasy. My wife loves me shaved. Keep it going!!!

I, too, would like to do a complete shave. However, I just keep chickening out!

Aspiring Member
    No need to chicken out, as your other comments above it is a lovely thing.

Platinum Member
    Hi Cassandra, Now the next step is to get an eppilator and keep yourself clean.

Orchid

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi Cassandra, Now the next step is to get an eppilator and keep yourself clean.

Orchid
    I'll second that one! Shaving was great, but the stubble came back way too quick. Waxing and epilating are much longer-lasting.

Stacy, all you have to do is start. Do a little patch somewhere unnoticable and see how it feels.

Hugs, Eryn
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Ohhh you are soo right girl. Started shaving myself about three months ago and it feels great. Thanks to the girls on this site, I found out that using hair conditioner as shaving cream works great. I take it into the shower with a triple blade (they don't get clogged) and shave below the waist every two days or so (not brave enough yet for the more extreme removal). Then lotion to keep the smoothness. This way when I can't dress, all I have to do is cross my legs, close my eyes and imagine. I guess I am a lucky one in that I am a blonde and the hair never showed much in the first place.

Renne.....