Thread: Well It Had To Happen Sooner Or Later :D

Talking Well It Had To Happen Sooner Or Later :D

So today would have been my third outing dressed up, (or my first according to Karren)... My story:

Today I had my appointment for my leg and back waxing (long overdue) and a manicure. I planned to tell my Beautician about it and packed a nice outfit to show her. While she was doing my legs I asked her if she ever wondered why I get my legs waxed since I am not a swimmer, she didn't care but said if you want to tell me go ahead. So I just said it, I am a crossdresser. She goes 'whats that', so I tell her I wear women's clothing and I have some packed in the bag on the hanger. She wasn't really shocked or anything but just had some small talk about it then went back to other topics, all while waxing my legs (no reaction changed). When she was done the waxing I asked her if she wanted to see and she said sure, so I showed her my clothes and asked if I could wear them while she gave me my manicure and she said yes. She did warn me that she had two other clients and said it was up to me if I still wanted to do it, but also said it would be good practice (so I did it). No one was there when I stepped out and she said I looked good . Then I walked over to the nail station and she did my nails and we talked more about the crossdressing. She told me to calm down a few times while she did my nails as I was still shaking...lol what a wreck!...
    So one client cancelled on her, the other one came and she served her while she let my nails dry (clear coat). I thanked her for doing that and she told me I wasn't ready for that direct exposure with another but told me to keep practicing , what an awesome beautician (hot too!!! she is always dressed nice and wears very high heels!!). Before I went to pay I asked her to take a picture for me (and to prove I did do it), she said sure.
    So this is what I looked like, I am happy , (if you know me please tell me so we can connect on a different level of friendship!!!):
    DSCN0546.jpg

I then paid and left her business (downtown in my city across the street from a major bank). 3 cars passed me as I walked to my car (8pm ... would be more had I left at 5pm or so). OMG OMG OMG! what a rush. I was so focused on getting into my car as calmly as possible, not making eye contact with anyone. I got to my car and tried to enter smoothly with a skirt (first time) and what did I do, I banged my knee as I got in (I definitely need more practice there!) and drove home feeling really great about myself! Maybe I wasn't ready to see a random lady face to face, but it was an awesome third (first for Karren) experience ...

Over the long weekend I will post a few more pictures of my outfits now that my legs are nice and smooth (will post in the picture section), also my new shoes came today, I am dieing to try them! Let me know what you girls think!
    ps - I do not have any intentions of wearing a wig or makeup. I don't feel like I am a woman, I am still a man and do manly things, I just love my feminine side a lot! I find skirts 100% times better than pants and high heels just make my legs look so damn sexy! Please do not recommend hair wigs or makeup, I don't want it.

You may not want makeup now but in the mean time shave will ya lol. You're looking good and you are brave!

Very nice combo there! You have more kahoonies than i do!

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I have to agree...skirts are far more comfortable than pants or shorts! Nice outfit!
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Other than needing a shave, you are a very good looking lady!! That outfit is really great. I haven't worn a wig or makeup for the last 6 years since my wife passed away. She always did my makeup and fixed my wig, so when she died I just said the heck with it. I am a man and have no desire to actually be a woman anyway!

BTW, there is a proper way to get into a car dressed enfemme. You sit on the seat facing out and then swing your legs in under the wheel. Really will save your knees some banging up!! It is also easier to keep your skirt where it belongs. And I also do love to wear skirts, and do so almost every day or at least part of the day!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

You're quite a girl, sorry I mean guy! I say it doesn't matter what you look as long as you are enjoying what you are doing! I have a lot of respect for you! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I like your outfit. Great pic!

Damn you are brave, I have only been out once even vaguely en femme - knee high boots under jeans and bra and breastforms under a hoodie at 5am before I really had to get up for work, as soon as I walked out the front door of my apartment block I walked straight into a tradie walking to catch the tram - gave me a weird look, I freaked and ran back inside

enjoy. wear what you want and as for makeup and hair that is your choice also.
    TO OVER WEIGHT TO POST A PHOTO, MY wife tells me I look like I am pregnant

Thanks for the comments its really appreciative . It took a lot of building up to do it but I feel it is a part of me that is finally breaking free from the standards of society!
    Why cannot we men wear skirts and heels! Women wear pants and tie's (oh how I hate tie's); its just fabric!
    (I guess I am making a stand ... at least I look pretty doing it)

Yea my face has a 5'oclock shadow after 3-4 hours after shaving, very hard to get rid of that...

Stephanie: I tried swinging my legs in that way (from what I've read in this forums) but I guess I did it a bit fast and hit my knee on the steering wheel or side console or something, I just wanted to get in the car with the least amount of staring eyes! Either way I will have to get some extra practice on that. No doubt I will be getting in and out of my car in a skirt more often!