Thread: Lost again

Unhappy Lost again

I just lost everything. My house was flooded and everything either washed away or is under a foot of mud. I am so lost without my fem stuff. I will start over though. just remember that if it is truely want to dress and enjoy it don't let anything stop you.

Starting over sucks<
    Lace

Platinum Member
    Hi Lace doll, Look on the bright side you didn't loose your life .

Orchid

Gold Member
    Lace:
    Good luck to you and all your neighbors. I wish you the best of luck with the rebuilding
    of your life after such a horrible tragedy
    Rader

Sure sorry about your misfortune! I know howit feels! I lost everything in the flood of '93! Whats great is you are alright!! Hopeing the best for you! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Awww! Did you have flood insurance?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Lacedoll, that is terrible. That sort of loss is never easy.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    If you wear size 16, Large, or extra large, let me know. I may be able to help you for virtually nothing!! Send me a PM with your email address if you are interested!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Lacedoll - I am so sorry to hear about your situation. Although I know that you need a lot more than CD-wear, perhaps there are those of us on the Forum who would be willing to reduce the overstuffed condition of our closets and dressers to help you out.
    Talon

So sorry to hear. Please post your sizes and needs. We'll all help out.

hiya L,

As mentally crippling as these types of events are, they do provide you with an enduring confidence, once you recover. It tends to remove any doubt in your ability to deal with whatever challenges life brings you in the future.

Given your selection of place to call home, you surely have the skills to rebuild your life. It sort of comes with the territory in such locations. If I can be of any help, just ask. I am in Colorado.

I have also faced total devastation more than once in my life. But I refer to mine as the Divorce of 89’ and the Divorce of 96’. Different names than yours, same devastating outcomes, lol.

good luck.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I know where you're coming from! I was affected by the floods in Nashville last May, and all has turned around O.K. Just keep your chin up, and press on. Folks from your area always seem to be quite resilient. Good Luck.

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Yes...please let me know your sizes in a private message. We girls stick together.

Em
    Living with a heel in each world.

I am so sorry to hear of such a loss, i hope you recover quickly without too much stress, we have had floods here in Australia recently and it is always a terrible time, good luck for the future xx
    Last edited by gaylegirlify; 07-05-2011 at 07:43 AM. Reason: spelling

Hi Love, I'm too far away to be of much practical help, but I will send you some good vibes and will keep you in my thoughts and if ever you want to talk I'm only on the end of an E-mail, good luck !!
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

Platinum Member
    Very sorry for your loss. I hope you've found a safe and secure place to live.

I am a Xl/1x blouse , size 10 pants,size 11w shoe, 42 bra, size7 panties, I lost my forms size 10 and size 12 all makeup and jewelery everything. I am currently staying at my aunts . I am so thankful for everyones support here on the forum. Dressing is not accepted here very well and I hope to find a new home and job soon. This is so hard to adjust to alone.I can only hope.
    Lace
    Last edited by Sandra; 07-06-2011 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Personal Addresses even PO boxes are not allowed on the forum

Thumbs up When is it going to stop

I just wonder if my bad luck and loses are ever going to stop? To all you GALS be very thankful for what you have, you don't realize it till its gone and you don't even have the basics. I am just glad that you are still here for me to talk with.I am so lost emotionally right now that it is hard to focus.I just don't know where to start,or what to try and do to feel myself again. I did get male clothes from a shelter,,but need my female self to feel good. Anyone who wants to email or chat I posted my address earlier.
    Thanks again for your support through these very trying times,
    Lace

Sorry for you troubles, I pray things get better.

Hugs Annaliese

Having been flooded out of my previous house, and had almost everything in this one damaged by smoke, I have some sort of idea as to how you must be feeling Lace. I thought the flood was the worst. You feel as if you can put up some sort of a fight against almost anything else, but not the sheer force of water. I had to just stand there and watch water coming up round the edges of my newly decorated living room, lifting the carpet in big bubbles. It was horrible.

Here's hoping you get it all sorted out soon. I'm on the wrong side of "the big pond" to be of any material help to you, but you are in my thoughts.
    **-* Kath *-**
    Let them see that their words can cut you and you’ll never be free of the mockery. If they want to give you a name, take it, make it your own. Then they can’t hurt you with it anymore.
    ― George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones

Thank you for your support

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm SO SORRY, Lace! I just can't imagine having to start over again!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Awww! Did you have flood insurance?
    This was MY first thot, too, Karren!

REMEMBER everyone, take pics of the rooms in your house, your valuables, AND your fem stashes! Leave those pics in your safe deposit box or with a trusted FRIEND! Or, keep copies of them on a computer at work, etc!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!