Thread: my fight inside

my fight inside

Ive been crossdressing since i was seven and i really love my soft silky clothes
    sometimes i would love to tell everyone about my two lives
    i operate heavy plant as my job which is so removed from my fem side
    so i calkl this my fight inside

I understand how you feel! That is why so many of us joined this forum! To have ones to talk to and share with! SO welcome and join in!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Ohh yeah!!! I work in underground mining... Play ice hockey and dress like a girl!!! Yet I have no internal struggles any more. I do what I do and like what I like and there's nothing wrong with that!! Took me a long time to get to this point but when you do... Life is more fun!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Platinum Member
    I can't say I have a traditionally masculine job, but I know each of us has faced that same internal battle. Its ok. This is a good place to find some support.

I know how you feel. I fought the urges for 20+ years and now I embrace the fact that I CD. I am more tolerant of myself and I have found that I am now more tolerant and accepting of others. Maybe that's a blessing in a way?

Probably not a good idea to tell everyone you know, not everyone is comfortable and accepting. This is a good place to get some of the answers to questions you may have. Be aware that the answers you get may not be the right answers for you. Some of the questions you have may not even have an answer, like "why do we do it?" Well medical science hasn't yet come with an answer and some researches think it may actually start in the womb before we are born.

While this is a great place to get some answers to your general questions, a far better place to get answers concern you is from a Counselor or Therapist trained in transgender issues. "My fight inside" tells me you have issues and until those issues are solved and you are comfortable with yourself that fight is going to go on - that is where a Counselor or Therapist comes in - they identify and talk you through the issues.

I see this is your first post so welcome to the forum and I hope you find some answers to some of the questions you may have. Even if you don't find the answers you are looking for this is a great place to talk to others who are also cross dressers. I would suggest that you post an introductory post in the New Member Introductions forum and tell us a little more about yourself. We know that you started when you were seven but how old are you now. What part of the country do you live - there may be, probably are, members living close to you. What are some of your likes and dislikes, are you strictly in the closet or do you like to venture out enfemme? I really enjoy talking to fellow sisters in and around San Diego and I'm looking forward to actually meeting some of them and maybe going out.

You need 10 post to become a full-fledged member, until then you are a prospective member. Full membership has a few additional features such Visitor Messages on your Profile page and the ability to make Friends.
    Babs

Welcome to the Forums! The struggle can be difficult sometimes, we can all attest to that!
    Weight Loss Club - Start: 259lbs, Current: 218.0lbs, Goal: 205lbs
    Come join us at the weight loss club in: Body Issues Section (membership required I think)

As others have said, the sooner you accept who and what you are, the sooner your inner struggle will stop. I personally don't believe that counseling will help you any more than finding an understanding SO or friend with whom to share your thoughts and feelings. Getting to know others through forums like this is a tremendous help too.

You are not alone . . .

Christine

Oh Wow!,

Can I feel for you!

Even though I have been dressing since I was about 3 or 4 years old, I know that I am TG and have felt that way before I even knew there was anyone else out there like me. There are many reasons, personal, physical and medical, that makes it impossible to do anything about it at all.

I have had this gnawing at me for 50 years.

My wife is fully accepting of me which helps but honesty even though I can dress up any time I want, it just does not feed the need any more.

Dressing up to me now is akin to shearing a sheep, making a coat out of it and then putting it on. I may look like a sheep but it does not make me one. I know a lot of people here can understand that.

And you know what? it completely sucks especially when you see all of the people on this forum and other places who have more guts than I have and the opportunity to live as they feel.

My hats off to all of you who do. and the rest of us who can't.

As it is said, maybe in my next life.

Best of luck.