Thread: Life Is Falling In Place, but...

Life Is Falling In Place, but...

It's been a hell of a rough last few months, but it seems everything to beginning to work out. No writer's block, I'm working on getting a job(Sent in some apps) and I'm much happier, plus, my bipolar disorder under control. Thank God for that. There is just on problem, I'm just so angry at my best friend and his girlfriend. When I hang out with them, they're always making out, and I'm just there to carry stuff it seems. It really pisses me off, and I'm tired of being mad. I dunno if I should give my deadbeat of a friend another chance, outta the many I've giving him before, or to start moving on? I just dunno.

Hi Willow,

Glad to hear things are falling into place! I can completely relate to 'friends' like the one you mentioned, I've had several come and go. Maybe they don't realize how it makes you feel, and it is hard to expect the same amount of time hanging out when one friend is dating. It's tough to think about letting a long time bestie go, but at the same time if the friendship is only causing feelings of anger and disappointment, then it may be time to meet some new friends. You don't have to cut him off per se, but start to spend more time with other friends, you may just find one who appreciates the time you give them

What type of writing do you do??

Life is too short and precious to baby sit 24/7! Get out and enjoy the time you have!Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

That makes sense, I'll keep that in mind. I write fantasy. I've written two books(Completed, then, archived.) Now I'm working on a new book, one week of work, 65 pages. I'm enjoy this one a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by WillowWriter View Post
    That makes sense, I'll keep that in mind. I write fantasy. I've written two books(Completed, then, archived.) Now I'm working on a new book, one week of work, 65 pages. I'm enjoy this one a lot!
    Fantasy novels - how cool! Something I could never do. I can write a mean technical report with all the facts and figures, but I have no imagination to speak of!

Your "deadbeat friend" is suffering from testosterone intoxication and doesn't really know that he is hurting you. Don't dump your friend, but do seek out new ones that might have more time for you. Eventually the deadbeat will recover.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

He has a lot of that false courage/male provoto and frankly, he's quiet blind to the world. If it isn't manly, it isn't good.

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle.N View Post
    Fantasy novels - how cool! Something I could never do. I can write a mean technical report with all the facts and figures, but I have no imagination to speak of!
    Thanks Danielle. I wouldn't sell yourself short. Everyone is creative on way or another.