Thread: Open mouth and stick foot in!

Open mouth and stick foot in!

Well that's what I did! I went to meeting at a private club to come up with ideas to raise money for a needy family! Now on the 23rd of July my long fem hair will be cut off by whoever wins the raffle ticket! I already know several hundred tickets have been sold to distroy my hair! What does this have to do with cross-dressing! A lot! I have to buy a wig to leave my house! Just a reminder to all you girls ! don't drink and give to chairitys! Oh well helping siomeone else is what living is all about! My signature may have to be changed to Bald headed girl!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

That's awesome!! At least you have hair to donate!! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

speaking of donate, note that you can donate your cut hair to locks of love. So follow the guidelines at http://www.locksoflove.org/donate.html to get double duty out of your charitable contribution.

10 inches measured tip to tip is the minimum length needed
    DonnaT

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaT View Post
    speaking of donate, note that you can donate your cut hair to locks of love. So follow the guidelines at http://www.locksoflove.org/donate.html to get double duty out of your charitable contribution.

10 inches measured tip to tip is the minimum length needed
    Thank you! I will look into that! My hair hasn't been cut since 1999 and is 19 inches long!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

This is a good thing you are doing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Wild Women Never Get The Blues[/SIZE]

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Agree with Karren! I'd give anything to hair to donate to a worthy cause. A very nice gesture.......

The Shinade O'Conner look hu?

You did a good thing. On the up side, lots of women have short hair!
    Reine

Around these parts, we call that Athletes Mouth Disease...

I have plenty of hair to donate, it's just not on my head...
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

Wearing a wig....you are not so alone. many TG folks have to because they have no choice....that's the way it is.
    Not so bad.
    I'm in a transitional stage (hair wise) I'm 6-8 months to go before I'm wig-less, and I have worn wigs many times out in public. Fortunately no receding hairline, just an occasional sarcastic snipe from my company CEO, and his son who is president. Oh well, that's life. ....I'm not stopping.

WOW!!! You are an amazing person, Cynthia Anne! Talk about personal sacrifice for a fantastic charitable cause! From what I know about you, I can only imagine how imporant your long, feminine hair is to you! I applaud you! Very well done, girlfriend! For the family you are doing this for, you are making a wonderful contribution that will have an immediate and definite positive impact on their lives! As another girlfriend of mine on this forum would say, here's a big hug for you!

Anne
    Last edited by Anne2345; 07-07-2011 at 11:14 PM.

I truly love all the nice and encouraging comments thus far! And want to say I will stop giving when I stop breathing! Love and hugs to everyone!

Aspiring Member
    Cynthia, How very generous of you . Let's hope the needy family appreciates your gift. it will eventually grow out again so you needn't change your motto. If it is cut close to the scalp, you could have a wig made from your own hair.

Gold Member
    I also agree with Karren. The last time I went for a hair cut, all I got was simonize. LOL

Rader

Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Anne View Post
    Thank you! I will look into that! My hair hasn't been cut since 1999 and is 19 inches long!
    Maybe you could tell them you are donating it to locks of love and talk them into only cutting off 10 inches for the donation. You could then grow it out again and get a second donation.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Yes, many of us have foot shaped mouths. Hair does grow back, and as Karren says, at least you have hair to cut!
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

I have been informed that I have no say on how it's cut nor what or how many colors it will be! When this bunch of rednecks get together anything goes! I can keep smiling though because in the end there will be some happy people!

As my avatar says "You Go Girl", all I'd to say is thanks for what you are doing. Soneone will benefit greatly from your generousity.

Hi Cynthia

I agree with Jenny, and I also think that it is unreasonable that all of your hair, that has taken twelve years to grow, should be up for cutting. If you were a GG I don’t think anyone would humiliate you by cutting off all of your hair. Sounds to me like you are running with the wrong crowd, a bunch of redneck losers – I guess that is sort of redundant and goes without saying.

I think it is wonderful that you are letting your hair be cut for charity, but I’d point out to your redneck buddies that they bought tickets for the same charitable cause, a needy family, that you are donating your hair for. This anything goes mentality certainly diminishes their role and participation in the raising of money for a good cause as they obviously have ulterior motives other than helping this needy family.
    Babs

Perhaps I need to add the following! This bunch of redneck socalled losers of 300 plus will not only be excepting my small donation but are going and perchasing items to be auction off to raise money! Out of their own pocket the redneck socalled loser ladies will be perchaseing food to cook for the 600 plus people we exspect to serve! 50 plus cakes have been donated by these redneck socalled losers for a cake walk! I am disabled and can't be much help, so my hair is my small donation to help someone who needs it! So YES I will be going back to a better class of losers! HUGS TO ALL!

Cynthia, you're doing the right thing, and so are all the other people who are involved. Kudos to everyone in your organization for the good that you do, and most people in this forum do see it that way.
    Reine

Banned Read only
    Good for you Cynthia. Its only hair and it will soon grow back. You'll just have to join the many wig wearers here until it grows back. I admire you for your sacrifice, I'm sure your hair means a lot to you. I hope the family appreciate it.

Thanks to everyone for their nine comments! Of course they are giving me a hard way to go over my hair! THEY KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO ME! They know I'm doing it for the right reason! I've been a member for 23 years! And their's more love for oneanother then most people will have in a life time! So I guess I'm living a double life! And wouldn't change a thing! 'Cause I love you girls just as much! I feel very fortunenate that I was able to join this great group here! Hugs!