Thread: I have just become accepting of my desires

I have just become accepting of my desires

Hi everyone,

This is my first post. Im looking for advice on how to take my CDing forward and into my next relationship.

From a very early age I new I had a desire to wear ladies underwear. Over the years and several girlfriends I would sneak five minutes in there worn garments to satisfy my cravings. I have recently divorced my wife of 12 yeras with whom I had something of an experimental sexual relationship with. It was during this time we discovered A sex and the pleasures both of us got from it. At no point did I ever share my desires to cd with her but I would buy her plastic underwear, sheer garments and piles of panties. All of which i couldn't wait to get into when she was out of the house.

During the last 2 years stress levels at work have driven a need with in me for more and more sexual experimentation. This has included dressing in sexy night attire including stockings and heals. I felt totally amazing and vowed to work on my look and invest time in really looking like a woman. This has developed my fantasy to have full blown lesbian style sex with another woman. . Having a woman make love to me felt so right. Again it was totally liberating

The question behind all of this is where do I start in finding my next partner? I need this to be part of my life all be it behind closed doors. Should I look for a bi-sexual girl. I have read this site briefly and there are a confusing array of acronyms & descriptions for different genders. I have no desire to be bi myself. I absolutely adore women . I would be OK with a masculine woman but would she be ok with me.

Any help for 'the new guy' would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Nigella; 07-10-2011 at 03:49 PM. Reason: TMI - E-mail to be sent

Welcome to the group. I don't think a woman has to be bisexual to accept you. As your getting know someone, try to find out how open minded she is. If your a good person, let her get to know that and you may be surprised when you tell her your secret. I think you would have better luck with women you meet in real life rather than trying to find someone through personals. Its people you already know that will pleasantly surprise you if you are will to open up a little bit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi Armstrong. I'm going through pretty much what you're currently going through! However, two years ago (right after my separation), friends of mine convinced me to try on-line dating (no, they don't know I'm a CD). After a bit of poking about, I found a few internet dating sites with "intimate" sections that are wonderful for breaking the ice. For the more "vanilla" approach, have a look at Plenty of Fish, Lavalife and Match.com. For the more adventurous approach, have a look at Alt.com.

Enjoy! But use some common sense because there are some wackos out there!

Your next SO may just surprise you like mine did. I confessed my "hobby" to her one night and she just said "so, did you want to try on something?" I asked her if she thought it was weird and she just laughed at me and asked why she would when she was the one of us who loved Eddie Izzard (the professional transvestite) so much more than I did.

I then thought about what she said and realized I purposefully didn't listen to Eddie when she was around because I was scared she might figure me out (as if I had). She's just asked me not to shave my body hair (she likes to play with it) which I thought was a decent compromise; but other than that, anything I wanted.

Point being, give your SO some credit... they might just love YOU more than what you wear :-).