Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im soo missing the feeling of real femininity

Im soo missing the feeling of real femininity

In the summer months shaving my legs is out of the question so going out as lexie cant be done and my girly feelings can not be satisfied as i only like to wear skirts this is really getting me down

Same here. Wife requires I pass as a male in shorts!! But I have incorporated(ed enough small feminine things in my daily life to get by. Wearing a corset almost 24/7 really helps!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Platinum Member
    Hi N.B., You may need to rethink skirt issue and get some very feminine ladies slacks
    a pair of long slacks with just the tip of the heel and toe showing looks great
    sometimes we have to bend a little just don't tell Karen about your slacks.

Orchid
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 07-11-2011 at 06:32 AM.

Over the years I have never been asked about my hairless legs by anyone so I really don't understand what the problem is. For strangers it is far too personal a question and for those who are close I guess it just never came up as anything but how I choose to live my life. It is one of the first hurdles we CD's get over and usually it is without any fanfare, just be careful and don't cut yourself in the process.

So Nylon boy why is it that you've delayed this process?
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

If you really want to shave your legs, or keep them shaved, just do it! They are your legs. Mine have been shaved,or epilated for years. No one has laughed or confronted me about this. If you want to do it, DO It!

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia Jane View Post
    If you really want to shave your legs, or keep them shaved, just do it! They are your legs. Mine have been shaved,or epilated for years. No one has laughed or confronted me about this. If you want to do it, DO It!
    Obviously your not married to my wife!! "She who must be obeyed!"
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

More and more straight guys are wearing capri-like pants. Maybe you could express your fem side by donning femmy capris and leaving your hairy shins exposed below them. A boat-neck top and you'll look like a French sailor. Vive le summer!

I have the same problem and the added obstacle of working in a lead mine where you are required to change in and change out with all other male staff, not sure what they would say to me after seeing me with hairy legs all the time?

It's sad that so many can't shave in warm weather! And yes I understand different reasons why!I Find myself shaving more in the summer because I am cooler without that nasty hair!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Tell them you shave them to make it easier to spot ticks on your legs.

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I ride my bike 7 miles every morning. I thought about using the "avid cycler" thing, but I don't even understand why bike riders shave thier legs, and can't seem to find the answer, other than it is easier to care for road rash if you go down. I don't race, I just ride for exercise.
    I also like the tick idea...I spend a lot of time in the woods.
    I have also heard that hair holds odor, so many hunters (like me) are shaving hair to reduce human odor. I have shaved my arm pits every autumn for several years for this reason. My wife never even noticed. She knows about my dressing now, so shaving legs won't be an issue.
    I'm in the same boat as Nylon Boy...just not ready for the questions...if they are even asked.
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Summer is the best time of year to be smooth!

I'm a worst case scenario. I went from hairy to smooth all at once, arms and legs. I'm seen by dozens of the same people every day. Nobody has said a thing.

When was the last time you paid attention to how much body hair your acquaintances have? The only times I have paid attention were when the subject was brought up here. Since then I've noticed a couple of my friends are unusually smooth. Big deal! They're lucky too!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

If you want to wear a skirt and can't shave off that nasty leg hair. Wear opaque tights or multiple pairs of hose. Of course that would be a bit warm in this summer heat!
    https://www.facebook.com/josee.k.moore
    On my way to being whole.
    Jessica Katherine Moore

I feel your pain, wish I could have shaved legs all year round. My wife supports the idea but with friends and kids we both agree on hairy legs for the summer time. Then by the time I get shave again its to cold to go out.

We're in the same sort of spot, but I've decided that I'm going to shave my legs (and the rest of it) anyway.
    I'm not much for arbitrary social conventions to begin with but the reasons for a man keeping his hair are ridiculous at best.

"Are you trying to look like a child?"
    "Are you trying to look like a girl?" Well...
    "Are you gay?" Maybe, but that has nothing to do with anything.
    "Men aren't supposed to shave their legs!"

There is no reason to keep the hair if you, personally, don't like the way it looks on your body.
    I find it to be messy and a little dirty looking so I'm slowly experimenting to remove it.

Why should any of us keep hair that we don't want to appease someone else's arbitrary preconceptions?
    /rant

I feel so much better now that I don't even try to put up the "masculine, manly man" facade.
    My family likes to poke fun at my surprised screams now.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    It's sad that the tricks of the crossdressing trade (like hiding leg hair) is very rarely given as advice on a crossdressing forum. Only Josee offered a hiding the hair suggestion, hats off to you girl!!!

same here hun, its driving me nuts, I have to wear shorts for most of the summer b/c of work so i cant shave my entire leg, i stop just above the knee so its undetectable lol
    then i usually wear knee or thigh high stockings to hide the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Obviously your not married to my wife!! "She who must be obeyed!"
    HEHE.. My wife has a coffee mug that says exactly that. Although, mine is quite accepting and supportive of my crossdressing.

Back to the OP. Most people in today's society really could care less if a man has hair on his legs or not. I tend to keep my legs shaved year round. Cyclists, Runners, Swimmers, Wrestlers, many in those sports remove all body hair so if you are into one of those sports, there's your excuse for shaving.
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

I'm in the same shoes, or at least was this year being the first I decided to keep my legs shaved after the warm up. I have not had one mention from anyone about it which in the past was always a great fear. I do wear shorts even at work and I'm around the type that would not let me live it down if they knew. But that is my experience. Just do what you feel and don't worry about others. It'll turn out fine.

All things considered i know ill never get away with bald legs,im going to an event next week and will wear leggings,bring on the winter my favorite season and i never thought id say that lol!

Nowadays smooth legs on a guy don't even raise an eyebrow in public. There are so many reasons guys want smooth skin. Unless you are going to be around family members a lot this summer I would shave them and enjoy it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've been off dressing for months now, but starting to get the urge back I think. I need to start looking at opportuniteis to get out and of course shaving.

I use a clip-on attachment on my wife's shaver that's a bit like one of those comb attachments you get on the cippers in the barbers which shortemns the hair enough to get away with wearing tights but not enough that it's too obvious. Another thing that works wonder is fishnets or other lacy patterned hosiery. A pair of nude underneath will help as well

For those of you who shave your legs, do you just shave your lower legs (from knee down) or do you shave complete leg (thighs) as well?
    I used to shave lower legs but have recently started shaving my thighs as well.
    What I did notice after I shaved my thighs was that after a few hours/next day, I started getting lots of little red spots on them.
    I use moisturising cream after shaving my legs. My lower legs are fine, BTW.
    I hope it's not in-growing hairs because, if it is then I may have to stop shaving thighs, which would look silly.
    Much Love,
    Carly. XXX
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. Men invade another country.
    How true!! Describes me to a t - Love shopping

Fav Song - "Glory Box" by Portishead.
    Fav line from above song - "All I wanna be.. is a woman."

Ima swimmer. No hair No resistance. Any questions? ..

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    The answer might be simple: don't wear shorts in male mode! Ok, there is the swimming issue, but since I'm not much of a swimmer that doesn't affect me at all. The only time I show my legs is when they belong to Tina!