Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fun things to do while crossdressed?

Fun things to do while crossdressed?

Hey all!

I'm in need of some ideas of things to do while crossdressed?

I don't think I have the confidence yet to go out shopping on a crowded mall while crossdressed, or anything super pubilc like that..

But what are some things y'all love to do while crossdressed?

Driving, watching tv, having a walk around the neighborhood?

Build up your confidence up by just takin a drive in the day time. Go check a library, or a small store in your area where foot traffic is light. When you go out, stay out longer each time!

I love drag queens. So I learn the words to songs like “I am what I am” and “I feel like a women” and then mime to them in front of a full length mirror.
    Yes, it sounds crazy and it is. But it’s also a lot of fun.
    I will dress as a drag queen as well. You should see me in some of my outfits. Sexy or what!
    Otherwise I will do the house work and do some cooking. But it’s not as much fun.

SUZY

Well, having heard that a lot of people go dancing I have been thinking about buying Dance Central 2 for the Xbox 360 and Kinect. I figure it will be a good way to 1. Learn to dance, and 2. Learn to dance in heels. Why heels you ask? Well, all of the pop divas do it so it should not be that difficult. Tune in a few weeks from now to hear me lament about my broken ankles! Just kidding.

But I agree with Joanna41; not everyone is cut out for the "just plunge in" style. I know I am not. Drives are one way to go, but instead of shopping try places like public parks. They are not always crowded, allow you to 'avoid' people without looking like you are avoiding them, and you get to enjoy a nice walk! Just be careful and take a friend if possible. Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    I love drag queens. So I learn the words to songs like “I am what I am” and “I feel like a women” and then mime to them in front of a full length mirror.
    Yes, it sounds crazy and it is. But it’s also a lot of fun.
    I will dress as a drag queen as well. You should see me in some of my outfits. Sexy or what!
    Otherwise I will do the house work and do some cooking. But it’s not as much fun.

SUZY
    That's so awsome Suzy, I do just about the exact same thing too. I love to sing to girl songs too, and then go look in the mirror. So cool, I like that, if you lived closer to me we could just sing all kinds of girl songs together and my wife could film us singing and dancing.........................Tara
    Last edited by Tara D. Rose; 07-12-2011 at 04:31 PM.

Anything you do when not.... Is always more fun.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Well, I once stood on the star in Cowboy's Stadium while crossdressed but that's just how I am.

Driving around is a great way to get started.

Once you get comfortable you can do all sorts of things but one piece of advice. Going out in public during the day is much safer than a club at night.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

--Phone one or several friends and, without telling them how you’re dressed, carry on a conversation in your female persona.

--Get your ears pierced.

--Take a bike ride in appropriate clothing, including a bra, wig, goggles, bicycle helmet.

--Cook an elegant dinner for a friend who knows about your dressing—an evening with wine and candles, all done in a most ladylike manner.

--Have your female self become a member of NOW.

--In male garb visit a thrift store and check out the women’s clothing racks. Try some pieces on, and wear at least one piece of clothing out of the store.

--Arrange to have a professional photographer take pictures of you en femme.

--Go to the periodical reading room of your library and browse through a copy of Glamour or Elle.

--Phone a women’s apparel chain and verbally place an order. Ask detailed questions about sizing, etc.

--Go to the movies en femme.

--Walk a hiking trail, dressed as a female hiker.

--Visit an ATM machine en femme. During the transaction, ask yourself “Is this machine taking a picture of me?”

--Order food by phone. Be fully dressed when the delivery person comes.

--In drab, bring your female clothing to the cleaners to be cleaned, or the tailor to be adjusted.

getting a massage and make up shopping
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

Take photos of yourself. A digital camera with a shutter timer and a tripod aren't expensive. You'll have a record of your cd-ing journey, you'll see yourself as you can't in the mirror, and it's fun to look at the pics later and see your progress.
    Oh yeah, you can share your pics with us.

I found an Avenue store in a strip mall that I have gone to enfemme to on a few occasions and had a wonderful time. Today I went and had my second pedicure, both time in drab, and had colored nail polish applied – have been wearing colored nail polish for about a month now and wearing flip-flops almost exclusively. I’ve been to many stores including the supermarket, an eye exam, the optometrists’ office, and to my Therapist’s office in my flip-flops and polished nails. I have walked our dog around the block on several occasions while dressed enfemme. I have walked over to several of the neighbor women when I saw them out in their yards and chatted, while dressed enfemme. I greeted the mailman once while dressed enfemme. Not quie ready for the large indoor malls yet.
    Babs

Well so far I have only dressed inside my home or a friends house. I have been for drives but I am still too nervous to go out and about while dressed. But I find that doing almost anything while dressed makes me happier than if i was doing it wearing plain clothes.

Going through a drive-thru is fun when you want some intertaction while dressed, but want to limit exposure.
    - Natalie

P.S. that's what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R where eliminated.
    -Mitch Headburg

"If you think you think outside the box, you're trapped in one"
    - M.C. Paul Barman

Have you thought about bass fishing?

Almost everything is more fun dressed. I did my income taxes while dressed. I can't say that it was terribly fun, but it was more palatable then it would have been in drab.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Anything you do when not.... Is always more fun.
    Now you have me thinking that I want a license plate frame that says "I would rather be dressed" and let everyone run with it.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    go do the funky chicken with a loved one

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    I play video games. Just finished Saints Row 2. Of course I created a female character. :-) In the game, you can visit stores and buy clothes for your character. Did a lot of that. You can save complete outfits. Dunno if it's really the CD in me because I spent even more time jacking cars and taking them to the shops to modify.

The actual game is fun as well because the player character is the queen bee bitch of the universe.

Platinum Member
    When I'm dressed everything is more fun.

Orchid

Do some girly shopping--online or over the phone....

Banned Read only
    Rob a bank while dressed then quickly change back to drab a few blocks away.

(warning: the previous comment and/or advice was strictly intended for mature crossdressers and entertainment purposes only and should not be excersised or carried out in any form or fashion, FASHION? Tara-MXY carries no responsibility of any individual that act upon the afore mentioned sugjestion)
    L&R...............Tara
    Last edited by Tara D. Rose; 07-12-2011 at 09:27 PM. Reason: typo

If you live in a bigger city, take a book or magazine and head to a park or wayside. Of course dressed and looking like an office girl. It's fun. You can stop at one bench, read a little and walk to another or along a lake or river. Did this a while back and no one payed any attention to me. Even touched up my make up while sitting on the bench. Have fun..

Shopping, baby, shopping!

- Diane

I dress up in my french maid uniform and serve my SO... lotsa fun!

Something I am really contemplating, get a pedicure. Then walk around town in my flip flops. Billie Jean