Thread: Signing something with your fem name.

Signing something with your fem name.

Hiya,
    It was someone's birthday at work yesterday so someone got a card for everyone to sign.
    I wrote a small note, then signed it. Without thinking, I signed it with my fem-name (not to dissimilar to my male (Yucky Yucky!!) name.).

Also the other day, someone asked if a dish was a certain dish. I sarcastically said "No, it's salmon" or something. It was actually a burger.
    When they came back into the kitchen, she said, "You being Sarcastic".
    "Yes. Sorry about that, it was my male side".
    Whoops ? Not really, I don't care now if I start slightly, outing my femme side more.
    I think I've reached a point in my life where I couldn't care less what people think about me being more femme than male.

I remember a quote I once heard from a very masculine man, that he said to another man, who was giving all, "I'm more of a woman than you'll ever be a man".
    I hope that reads right, otherwise I feel stupid.

Anyway, back to thread, I was wondering if anyone else has done anything femme whilst in male mode without thinking.
    Much Love,
    Carly. XXX
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. Men invade another country.
    How true!! Describes me to a t - Love shopping

Fav Song - "Glory Box" by Portishead.
    Fav line from above song - "All I wanna be.. is a woman."

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Why, just the other day, in fact...I was driving, and I had put on some music that really inspires my femme side...and my fiancee called, to give me the news that my cousin had told her she was now engaged. After she hung up, I thought back on the call and realized, "Um...I think that was Amy that was on the phone there with her!" Don't think she noticed, though...

I've practiced signing my femme name, though never had the opportunity to use the signature for real. It'd been so long since I used any real cursive, except for my "drab" signature, I'd almost forgotten how to make a capital "G"!
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Aspiring Member
    I've never done that, other than the occasional looks toward someone when I hear my femme name in public. My male name is so common I actually tend to ignore it.

I have had the chance to sign Mikaela, although it is more of a just writing it than a signature. At the club, it's always someone's birthday for a card that's passed around.
    —Mikaela