Thread: So... what do you like most about CD?

Wink So... what do you like most about CD?

So now Ive asked the question why, but that got me interested in what... what makes it worth it? But thats almost just like the other question...

What I would like to know is what do YOU think is the absolute BEST thing about CD?
    Is it the feeling of putting on nailpolish, or eyeshadow or a bra, or all combined?

Again - just nosy, if you dont wanna tell me, you dont have to

So fire away what´s best with it?

Suzie

Hi,Suzie,

Ill go a little further , being who i am & haveing the best of both if you like , for me its not one item of clothing or any of those things that makes it worth the while, im different so my answer will be different, i express my self more as a woman with my clothes. so really its my clothes ,

yet to make it interesting . its my name, being called by my name that makes it so much more, worth it. where ever i go.

...noeleena...

Oh thats such a cute name! And I wasnt really sure how to put it, I was after whatever make a CD happy, and Im glad you answered it even thou my question might have been a bit weird ^^

Curling my eye lashes!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Not having to be this big ugly man-ape that I am usually!

see, I can write shorter posts to and not huge ones like I've done before... oh right, better stop now then!

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    I would say that it is almost a feeling of freedom.

While I am aware that I don't magically turn into a woman when I dress up, there is almost a bit of walling off, or 'insulating' of the male parts of me when I do dress. As you may know, us poor guys seem to be conditioned to close off our feelings and our more tender thoughts. Yes, I know that it doesn't have to be this way - that there are sensitive males who emote however they feel, and don't go poofing around in a dress and heels - but by and large, we're stuck in emotional amber, it seems.

When I dress up, I feel free. I feel light. I feel. All of my senses come into play. I love the smell of makeup. I love the taste of my lip gloss. I love the sound of my bracelets jangling, or the sound of my heels across a tile floor. I love the feeling of clothes that fit me differently than guy clothes, and the feel of my long hair brushing my neck. I love the sight of a woman in the mirror.

I also love the sense of inclusion I feel. Usually, women are closed off to us. It's subtle, but you know it's there. When I am dressed, it seems that barriers fall down and I am included into their special world. None of us really think I am a woman, but it seems that the threat is gone, and they treat me as a person, and not just a mere guy. I really, really love that, as that element is sorely missing from most guy's relationships.

So, I know you asked us what we liked most, but as you'll learn if you stick around long enough, I'm kinda long-winded. Why use two words when two hundred will do?

Kathi

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    putting on lipstick,clicking that bra strap shut,rolling stockings up my legs,stepping into a dress.so many wonderful things and feelings

Untitled
    The question here and the responses are very very similar to you other thread. There was no need to start this one.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another