Thread: Baby Steps

Baby Steps

I put my wife on a plane to take care of some family issues.

Last night about dusk, I put on panties and a bra, my girl jeans and a male top. I got a bag and put my forms, wig, a blouse, and purse in it.

I got in the car, drove to the outskirts of a shopping center parking lot, put on my forms, wig, and blouse and went for a ride. It was dark by then.

I went to a park and the parking lot was empty. I planned on walking around but there were some kids playing by the lake. I did get out and walk around a little on the other side of the lot but I didn't think it was a good idea for a female to be walking around a parking lot in the dark so I got back in and drove a little more.

Then I decided to go to another park. This one was empty so I parked, got out, and walked by the river for twenty minutes or so. And I sat on a bench for a few more minutes. There were people in the distance who could have seen me but they wouldn't have known if I was a man or woman.

Then I came home, stopping to remove the forms and wig and change into my male top.

Baby steps, but lots of fun. About two hours worth!
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Very brave! Well done

Suzie

That brings memories back of my first outings, they were awsome. However, know it is shopping and eating out dressed, if I could get my SO to expand her boundries a little more, I'd really have fun. I'm not saying what I have isn't fun, it would be more so.

I didn't get to carry the purse and I kept forgetting about the "girl walk". I think I'll do it again next week.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Way to go Linda! I remember those baby steps! Each time gets better! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Just reading it I could imagine it must have been exciting for you Linda!

Quote Originally Posted by ChristinaXOXO View Post
    Just reading it I could imagine it must have been exciting for you Linda!
    Yes, it was exciting. I wish I could have seen if anyone in the other cars was looking at me, but it was dark and I didn't want to stare at traffic lights. Can't wait untill next week. I might get some photos.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Anne View Post
    Way to go Linda! I remember those baby steps! Each time gets better! Hugs!
    Don't we all?

But Linda, do be careful ... you never know who is going to be in a park at night. Let your confidence grow so you can frequent safer places.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Yes Claire, that's the very same thought I had...BE SAFE.

Was it Confushious that say,,, "Journey of a thousand miles begin with a single step"

Well, I did it again and I just got back.

Girl jeans with as much padding as would fit, bra and forms, nice low cut top, taped cleavage, and the wig.

Went back to the park and got to walk a little bit. This time I remembered the "girl walk". Then drove a little bit to a shoping center that was mostly closed, got out and walked a little more. I was getting thirsty and I remembered that K Mart has soda machines out front. I went to K Mart, parked, got a dollar bill out of my purse, got out and walked across the parking lot like I was born this way! Got my soda, walked back to the car and drove another hour or so. Stopped a couple more places and got out and walked.

This could get to be a habit!
    Last edited by linda allen; 07-20-2011 at 05:09 AM.

Kim L of S. Texas Kimberly Long's Avatar
    Way to go Linda. When ever you are out watch out for the pink fog. It will get you, and you will want to dress and go out every day.
    Love Kimberly

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly Long View Post
    Way to go Linda. When ever you are out watch out for the pink fog. It will get you, and you will want to dress and go out every day.
    Love Kimberly
    Yes, that's what I'm afraid of.

congrats... taking the steps forward to public, but like everyone else be careful.

Platinum Member
    Hi Linda, That sounds like that you had a great time but please be
    careful out there like that you are a double target a lady and a crossdresser.

Orchid

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi Linda, That sounds like that you had a great time but please be
    careful out there like that you are a double target a lady and a crossdresser.

Orchid
    Yes, I'm as careful as one can be in that situation. I was never really far from my car and had my keys in my hand the whole time with my thumb on the "unlock" button.

I know it's not normal for a lady to be walking alone in a park at night. The part about buying the soda was pretty normal, but how many sodas can one buy? I thought about walking on the sidewalk in the shopping center and looking in the windows. I might do that next time.

Banned Read only
    Very brave! and so exciting!

Way to go girl. Thats how we get started and pretty soon you will be shopping and having lunch enfemme
    Janet