Thread: Wife's Confusing Me

Wife's Confusing Me

My wife has been confusing me for the last few years. Every time she gets a new lipstick or gloss she will always put it on me before she uses it. She will usually just walk up to my then apply it. I have in the past told her when she does this that I want her to do a complete makeover on me. She has never really responded to this. Additionally, every once in a while when we are joking around she will make a comment about me wearing some article of woman's clothing. For instance last weekend we were walking past a dress shop, she said, you would look good in that blue dress. It was strapless so I replied my shoulders are much to wide for that. We both just laughed, no other comments.

She knows that I appreciate women and their cloths, however I do not think she knows that I crossdress nor do I think she would approve.

My question is how do I move on this behavior of hers? Do I just remain happy with the occasional lipstick treat or try to push her forward? I would appreciate your advice.

As a trial balloon, tell her you're thinking about dressing for Halloween. Then guage her reaction

For the moment you are her 'test dummy' for her makeup & outfits so she knows what it looks like on her. Did you ever tell her that you actually like this and want to try dressing up? Would it be a detriment to your marriage if you did so?
    Tell her you want to go out for halloween dressed as a woman, or even stay at home and see what it's like. In my opinion, we all need variation in life of some kind, and I do not think that such thing is a big step.

Banned Read only
    You've been on this forum for five years. Presumably you've been cross-dressing to some degree for awhile. What makes you think your wife doesn't know about your cross-dressing? There are many clues she may have honed in on that are not apparent to you. Frankly, I'd drag her through one of those temporary Halloween costume shops that open every October. Find some cute outfit that is very feminine. Stay away from witches. I checked and Halloween falls on a Monday this year, so you may be able to parlay the costuming into a four day affair- Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. If I were her I'd dress you in a cute maid's outfit and put you to work for four days. Any guy who submits to that would surely give himself away.

Dressing for halloween is not the same as telling her you are a CD.

She can easily have fun with dressing you for halloween just like she has fun putting lipstick on you. This does not mean she'd enjoy seeing you dressed often. I bet if you tried wearing lipstick more often than she puts it on you she'd have a problem with it.

Of course, you could always try wearing the lipstick more often and gauge her response.

You could also comment about how much you like the look of a dress/skirt you see when y'all are out dressing, and if she says you'd look good in it, suggest you go in and buy it. If you get to buy it, you'll have an excuse to wear it (not wanting to waste money, etc).

She might have fun with it, like she does with the lipstick. But don't come right out and tell her you are a crossdresser and have been doing it for years.

My wife and I had fun with it when we first got married 35+ years ago, until she asked me why I liked it. I told her why and she did a 180 degree turn. All's cool now, but not as cool as it was when she thought we were doing it for fun.

Who needs labels anyway? Especially if they just ruin the fun.
    DonnaT

Sighhh I wish I could dress for halloween.

Hi, do you clear your history after you sign out?

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    Hi, do you clear your history after you sign out?
    Easy Peasy! click on tools on the header. On the drop down menu. Click on internet options. Click on the option you want in the browsing history.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [SIZE="2"]Huggs, Renee [/SIZE]

On the blue dress you should of replied, Let's go in and find out!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

You are not:

......for the moment her 'test dummy'

Good grief!!!

Please just take her sweet overtures as her way of trying to please you and please don't push for more.
    [SIZE="4"]Momarie[/SIZE]

I might be a bit confused myself.......Personally, I would agree with Momarie.