Thread: Your freinds may accept you, but how do they react when they see you dressed?

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar

Your freinds may accept you, but how do they react when they see you dressed?

To those who have a good circle of accepting freinds. Even though they accept you, how do they react or act when they see you in ladies clothes. Do they treat you the same as when your in mens clothes.
    I have very lovely freinds, all women, and a married couple.
    The husband of one of my girlfreinds is 78, he accepts me totally, but prefers NOT to see me in womens wear. He describes it as being a "Odd" situation, and prefers to see me as a man.
    My girlfreinds are great with me and prefer me in ladies clothes. One of my girlfreinds is from tawain and she loves having a cuppa with me in the mornings while i'm still in my long silk nightgown and robe. She loves seeing me in long flowing nightgowns , and shes very envious of the elegance and she loves cuddles while i'm in them.
    She and my other Girlfreinds treat me as another lady.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

My wife said she was accepting, but she refuses to talk about it, even though I have left my nightgown out for the past 2 weeks.

some friends don't want to see it but others welcome it and treat me the same . I can understand why some are weirded out by it.

One guy friend has known for a year and we've played video games in the winter time where I am all dolled up. he even complements my outfits

All the girls love it and just want me to go shopping with them for my opinion...lol

i am very fortunate to have a great supportive group of friends! They love it when i dress up, but they do view me more as a drag queen. But they love showing me off and having fun1 its really nice!

I am not out to my family, so I am not sure how they would take it!

Hi,

As you know, my name says it all. & it represents a woman. tho my birth name is noel. very few except friends we both Jos & i have known for many years call me noelena, to our 4 other friends call me noel

& so does jos unless we have people meet us Jos will most times then call me noeleena. & really it matters not how im dressed shorts overall.s skirts dress.s all made up my style.

or dressed in Renaissance or Edwardin wear female, im just accepted as i am, & where ever , a woman.
    & no-el is female so i win both ways.

...noeleena...
    Last edited by noeleena; 07-16-2011 at 07:42 AM.

Well, last night a couple came by the house and they treat me just the same as if I were in jeans and T-shirt.
    They and my other friends and sisters, know that I will be dressed if they come over.
    You know what? The all still come visit.

Real friends know who you are, but like you any way

My male friends and family think it is weird also and prefer not to see me in female mode but most of my lady friends and family don't mind. I get lots of compliments on my attire. I have been coming out to more of my family (cousins). I talked with one yesterday and sent her an email with pictures. She replied she was jealous that I have better legs than her and also amazed I could wear 4"heals....

I have GG friends that I have been out with. GGs seem more accepting that males. Males just aren't sure how to react, but the ones that do know accept me, at least to my face lol.

My best friend in school was fine with it. She would even give me clothes to wear. When I first came out to her, she wanted to see me completely dressed after which we went out to the movies. It was so nice.

In general, I don't make friends easily. I don't have very many friends that I know outside of my work and I'm not ready for co-workers to know. Now Kim makes friends a lot easier than my male self. Since I moved here, I've met two lovely people who accept me. One guy I met while I was dressed. I found out later that he dresses also.

So to sum it up, some know & those who do accept me as i am.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Ill find out soon enough,My wife and I are having some of my GG friends from my work over for a girlie evening soon.I am quietly confident they will be cool with it,but you really don't know what will happen,until I come to life before their eyes.

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Some friends say that it is just like meeting the old me except for some obvious differences. Some who I see frequently say that they cannot see the changes in me that others see. One of the nicest compliments I got was from a friend's wife the first time that she saw me dressed. She said "Rianna, you're so girlie! No man could ever wear what you are wearing and get away with it!". But the sweetest remark of all, came from someone who saw my story in the local paper and said to those around her "That's my friend they are writing about!".
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 08-07-2011 at 03:35 AM. Reason: typo - no words changed
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

My female friends are pretty much supportive and came out to them when I was 16 years old.My longtime male friends had a hard time with it at first and it took them time to come to terms knowing this is me,now supportive.

Gold Member
    So far, everyone I have told don't care if I am dressed when they see me. This weekend, I got my haircut by a friend who knows. I went dressed and didn't think to mention it. No big deal. There were five other women in the room including one I have met a few times. Just a relaxing afternoon.

But there will be people that will accept you for who you are but don't want to see it (sometimes those people are spouses).