Thread: Well i did it....err... we did it....

Aspiring Member

Well i did it....err... we did it....

SO ive been shaved legs for a couple of weeks now, it was great, my wife helped and was a part of the process (was important to me to have her part of it). i wore my first pair of stockings without looking gross like chewbaka in lingerie. My short club dresses look amazing now and i have serious gazelle legs and i love it.

The topic of going out together is been in heavy conversation ever since. One of my big hangups was removing arm and chest hair....to me it is something that i have had reservations about, but last night that all changed. i was plucking my eyebrows in the bathroom and talking to my wife. And she said "so are we goin out this weekend?" I said "not as a hairy man in a dress" She says "i told you to go ahead and do it" (meaning Veeting my arms and chest) I started to make excuses as to why i hadnt yet....She grabbed the veet and had a glob in her hand before i could get a few words out of my mouth.....I was still protesting some, but when her hand hit me square in the chest i knew enough to just shut up and quit acting like i didnt want it...I was so nervous and still am sitting here this morning looking at my bare arms.
    Im in this place right now where i wonder how long its going to be before ppl start noticing...what im going to say....and how im going to deal with it when my friends give me a hard time about it.

But i can say with all the anxiety that i had built up about it i am glad that she helped me to take that first step. I figure id rather have anxiety i can deal with rather than have anxiety about something i wouldnt try.

Seriously tho, my nipples hurt like hell....i dont know if its just sensitive from being bare or if it was the veet chemical.....i guess ill find out next time.....My skin is crazy sensitive on my chest but my arms are much more comfortable now.

I have some friends here that have listened to me vent about anxieties from all this, i want to say thank you for listening to me rant from time to time. You help so much.

Well anyway wish me luck on my first day in the real world as a bare skin diva
    Maybe the next step will be going out?....she has been looking for places online....it really cool of her

Sugar, if your reading this "I LOVE YOU"

The Dark Lotus,
    -Donni-

If you put Vaseline over your nipples the veet will not burn them. A tip I read here once. Sounds like you have a great girlfriend, and it sounds like she is going to have a great girlfriend soon too. Take it at her speed and enjoy the ride. Activities together can be a lot of fun.

Lol...well congratulations...that is so funny what your wife did. I went through the shaving process too. Started with legs and back, then chest and finally arms. A couple people noticed but I simple said it was time for a change. Enough said! Tough part about removing body hair...you have to keep doing it...lol. you won't go back to being hairy because your clothes feel so different on without hair. At the very least do your arms everyday in the shower and don't forget those arm pits...

Joanna

Oh Donni do I know your anxiety! I first began shaving all of my hair in February but I wore long sleeves and pants at work so there was no chance of being seen. Well I am on vacation now and my kids were screaming for me to take them to the pool. I had been hesitant to do so because I would be out in public in swim trunks alone showing the world I shaved everything. I have been wearing shorts and short sleeve shirts to get my nerve up. My ex-wife and mother both noticed the shaved arms but said nothing until I asked them about it (part of my coming out to them) so I told myself I can do this. So off to the pool I went and with 200 people staring (ok not really but it felt like) I took my shirt off and displayed my clean shaven chest. Although it was a huge moment for me, nobody took notice or said anything and I have been back to the pool again.

Now the second time at the pool was far more interesting since I forgot to take my belly ring out. I am trying to unscrew it without being seeing when my 14 year old daughter yells out in front of about 20 people "Daddy, What are you doing?"! She knows I had the ring she just thought I looked funny and was honestly asking what I was doing. She was more embarassed than me, poor girl.
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Congratulations, Donni!

The fact is that many men walk around with no hair, and no one says a thing about it. Just go to the beach and suddenly you realize that the number of men with significant hair is in the minority, and men who are in good shape with significant hair is even fewer!

If anyone comments you can just say, truthfully, "we thought it would be fun". What can they possibly respond to that?

Have fun!

tina

Platinum Member
    Donni, you have a great wife - follow her lead. I think she's ready to share you with the world, if you'll let her!

PS...I have never had any comments on the abscence of hair on my arms, chest or legs - at the gym or elsewhere. (I admit that being a natural blonde, I'm not all that hairy to begin with.)
    Last edited by kimdl93; 07-29-2011 at 08:22 AM. Reason: afterthought

Nobody, will say a thing, if they ask tell them "medical issues". This is satisfiy anyone amd make them feel a bit silly for asking.

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula_56 View Post
    Nobody, will say a thing, if they ask tell them "medical issues". This is satisfiy anyone amd make them feel a bit silly for asking.
    This is a valid excuse which I can vouch for. I use to work at a Rubber manufacturing plant...I worked a Steam Pot cluster and the average temperature at my work station hovered in the 115 F range year round.
    I broke out with heat bumps under my arms, all over my legs and chest.

I asked my Doctor about this and he recommended that I remove the hair and see if it helped. It did and gave me all the incentive I needed to begin shaving my body hair.
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

That's really great. I'm so excited for you. Enjoy - and please keep us up to date. Thanks for sharing.
    Mary

Your Night Gowns will feel better...

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    You have a wonderful,caring wife and you should trust her that she knows best,she wont make you do anything you are uncomfortable with,follow her lead and you will both have the best time

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Ouch! Never never use Veet on nipples!!

I've been trimming my body hair really short which does hide the hair under my stockings but Im getting tired of wearing a full body stocking when I want to wear short sleeves. I'm really close to just shaving it all off... Hell, if you can do it so can I!

Enjoy your smooooth body!
    typos? Errors? Sent from my phone!

Wink

Do you think that its maybe only us crossdressers that study others so closely? I'm paranoid about the lack of body hair. but maybe no one else even notices?
    MissBlondeMe

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    People will tend to notice you if you are really hairy, but usually totally ignore you otherwise. It is your body, not theirs, and you can treat it the way you want. I haven't had hair on my body in over 60 years!! If they bother to ask you why you shaved it, just tell them, "because I wanted to!" and walk away!! It really is none of their business!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I've had my arms and chest hair free for several months, almost a year now to go with my legs that are hair free for several years. No one has ever said a thing about it and I play golf 2-3 times a week, am captain of our match play team and president of our men's club. Nothing to worry about in this day and age.

This is my first summer with smooth legs & guess what, nobody comments at all. It is a great feeling.

Smooth legs make all the difference in feeling feminine. To be able to wear the sheerest stockings and look really good is an amazing experience.

Thank you "Wife" you must be a wonderful person.

I'll just mention that no one has ever said anything to me about shaving my arms, legs or anything else. I occassionally get a hive like skin rash from anxiety and shaving bc of that will be my answer if I ever have to give one. You would be surprised at little people notice something that is not there.

Banned Read only
    Being transsexual and having had SRS it is only natural for me to be hairless. It wasn't always that way though. Way back when I first started, Bobo the ape could have been my brother. One day I appeared in shorts and a tank top with no hair. Everyone noticed right off. One of the guys asked me about it and then tried to make fun if it. I simply looked at him and told him to kiss my A$$. I am sexy as hell now and the girls love it. Then put my arms around the two GG friends I was with and walked off. The next day he was hairless. Go for it!!!!
    Last edited by Jorja; 08-05-2011 at 10:39 PM.