Thread: Tips for 1st Meet...

Tips for 1st Meet...

Hi Girls (1st Post), I've been dressing a little bit here and there and recently been dressing more and more (including trying make-up etc).

I have met someone who appears to be genuine and honest, we are both considering having a meet (I've never had one before)...

I'm kind of excited and petrified with this step, not having done it before and also being in a middle eastern country where dressing and other non-norm behaviour is something that can get you into serious trouble !!

Can anyone give me some hints / tips / recommendations and pointers on having a first meet .. I'm really wondering if I should take this step !

Thx

Nic

Welcome to the forum!

I really can't give any advice except to be very very careful. I don't know what constitutes "serious trouble" in your country, but that's a level of danger that most of us have no experience with at all.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U haven't mentioned if your meeting for a DATE, or to discuss dressing, Nikola. Or, maybe a plan to dress up together?

U sound unsure. I suggest u meet in a restaurant, bar, shopping mall, some public place, in DRAB! If it works out, u can go to one of your apartments from there. Which ever one of u drives, bring his gear in a suitcase and leave it in the car.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Is this "meet" with a male or female???? Is this "meet" for the purpose of just becoming friends or a relationship???? I know ALL about the dangerous situation that you mention but for the present I wouldn't mention anything about your "hobby". Play it cool for now without any commitment and see where it goes.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Nicola - if this meet is in a Middle Eastern country DO NOT DO IT! It is not worth it. Depending on where you are at there are really serious implications. Some of those countries have special police looking for such things (Saudi Arabia) and would not hesitate to arrest you. Arabs in general are not very accepting of behaviors that do not confrom to Islamic principles (though I do not know for a fact that crossdressing is against Islamic law) and it could be dangerous. If you are determined to go, do not go en femme the first time. Meet this individual in a public location and see where it goes from there. Stay safe.
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

meet in male clothes, and get to know the person well before you go forward. Not sure where you are, but in that part of the world it is said the punishment can be rather harsh for things that they might take as being sexual in nature. Here while some may not like it, no one has to go to jail or be "cured", but that is not true everywhere. The most important thing to a CD is to be safe, there are dangers out there from those that misunderstand us.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Platinum Member
    You've gotten good advice. Listen to it.

ah, the internet...where women are men, young teens are FBI agents and genuine honest people are axe murderers.

Something tripped an instinct that danger may be lurking in this scenario, motivating you to post your “opportunity” on this forum and solicit outside opinions. I always pay attention to my innate warning signals, as they are typically correct. Sounds like a requirement for a common sense decision based upon weighing rewards against risks.

I mentally set an acceptable risk threshold for any activities I choose to participate in that involve “questionable” circumstances or characters. I never allow myself to exceed that maximum acceptable level of risk...ever. If I am asked to accommodate special circumstances of another person (“just this one time”) which would result in increased risk for me, I refuse. It is nothing personal.

Good Luck

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nicola_uk_cd,

Hi Nicola, I would have guessed "uk" in your name would mean United Kingdom/England?? I know the UK has been going down the tubes to PC'ness and extreme over-tollerance, but I wouldn't call it middle-eastern, quite yet.

Don't fall for the old dropped something on the floor "can you bend over and pick that up" ploy. Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I would say dont even consider doing this

It is difficult enough when you know the laws of the country you are in

You could find yourself in real trouble depending on the country

Given those few serious implications

[SIZE="5"]Don't Do It[/SIZE]
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Silver Member
    Judging by your name, are you in the UK, in an area that has been overrun by Islamists? If that is the case, and you fear for your safety, I would travel out of the area and meet folks and dress elsewhere (I am sure the UK girls can name some places and events.)

If you are in the middle east in a hostile country, than as folks have said, don't do it! For you, it is a matter of life and death, or worse.

In Hot Shots Part Deux remember the scene where the boat carrying Topper Harley and the other rescuer is stopped by the bad guys patrol boat, and everything goes wrong? Not until the moustache falls off Ramada's face does the patrol boat captain get excited, and he yells, "Crossdressers! Kill them all!"

That's a bit exaggerated, I suppose, but if that actual attitude didn't exist in the Muslim world it wouldn't be funny to satirize it. And, how about the news story last week about the boy and girl in Afghanistan who merely wanted to date and marry whom they chose instead of entering marriages contracted by their families? Now the girl's father says the government should just kill them both (to save the families the task of doing it, which is what will probably happen to both of them anyway).

Do NOT fool around with the sexual mores of the Muslim/Arab world when you are subject to their police power.
    Last edited by StarrOfDelite; 08-05-2011 at 04:26 PM.