Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where do you keep your stuff?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Where do you keep your stuff?

I keep mine in a shoe-box in my wife's closet so no sneaky visitors suspect for a moment I am a CD. Of course, she permits me to do so....and yes, I am still "in the closet" as far as going out of the house.

You would be surprised what all I can fit into a shoe-box, but just out of sheer curiosity (no pun intended), where do you keep your CD attire, makeup, wigs, etc?

I keep my clothes either hung in the closet or in my dresser drawers, my shoes on the floor in my closet, and my makeup in the medicine cabinet. You know, places where they belong.

I keep mine in the dresser. I dont have any outer garments only panties, nightgowns and nylons. The wife bought me a new nightgown today. .

In my Dresser. the old days i used to hide them all over the place

A shoebox!?!?! You need to go shopping!!!

More and more of my stuff is just ending up in my dresser or hanging in my closet with my guy stuff. Forms, wig, and some odds and ends (stuff that would be awkward if found laying around) is in a footlocker in our walk-in closet.

Clothes hung in the closet next to the male drab. Lingerie in the drawers and makeup in its bag/drawer in the bathroom vanity. Once upon a time..........they were stashed when I was hiding Dawn from the SO! Her discovery means they are now where they belong.

Yep, hanging right there next to the guy stuff. Even though Nancie's clothes take up almost as much room. And the nice undies and such take up five (5) drawers in the dresser and in drawers in the bed stand. No more shopping for a few weeks. Love it!!!!

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Debglam View Post
    A shoebox!?!?! You need to go shopping!!!
    LoL

My clothes, be they male or female in cut, are hanging in my wardrobe or folded in a bed room draw. Shoes line up neatly under my side of the bed.

With the rest of my clothes. I live alone and my dog doesn't mind as long as she has a couch to sleep on. Billie Jean

I'm one of the ones that is only partially out to my wife but I prefer to keep it to myself. So, I have rented a storage unit and fixed up nice with shelves, racks, carpeting and a dresser. It costs me $40.00 a month but is well worth the peace of mind. Everything is nice and neat and always smells great

margo

Everything is either hanging in my closet or in my dresser, except for my breast forms, I keep them lock in a cabinet in my office, Away from prying eyes of the kids.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Former Member
    In my closet right next to my guy clothes. I also have drawers in the dresser and chest. My makeup is in a case in the sink vanity. If we have any nosey visitors they would just think it's my wife's stuff unless they looked at the size.

I used to keep it all with my drab cloths. Samantha's things were on the left side and Eric's were on the right. Same with the bathroom. But I also had a few close calls with nosey visitors, so now all my girly stuff has it own closet and drawers.
    When a woman dresses like a man, it's ok. But when a man dresses like a woman, you think it's degrading. Because you think being a woman is degrading. -Madonna-

I keep all my girl clothing in a six deep drawered dresser ( and its overflowing) My Makeup is in my desk/Vanity and My shoes are on a rack and my Wigs are in a trunk! organization is key! i also have all my jewelry on a cork board for easy decision making, unfortunately all my friends steal my stuff..lol

Buried Deep Deep in the closet just like me.

In the Closet hung with my Guy Cloths kinda keeping them tucked away. Shoes on the floor hidden behind the cloths. Most of my makeup, panties, bras, breast forms are in duffle bags and my wigs are on a shelf behind my cloths oh and makeup is mixed in along with nail polish with my wifes.

Hugs!

Sandy
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Banned Read only
    Even if my wife was supportive, where would I put it all. We live in a small house. Seventy dresses take up too much hanger room. There aren't enough drawers for my undergarments and hosiery. So, everything is kept in twelve xerox boxes, a night stand and two large boxes in an overhead closet. My affection (compulsion) for full slips is a killer for storage space-400+.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    Even if my wife was supportive, where would I put it all. We live in a small house. Seventy dresses take up too much hanger room. There aren't enough drawers for my undergarments and hosiery. So, everything is kept in twelve xerox boxes, a night stand and two large boxes in an overhead closet. My affection (compulsion) for full slips is a killer for storage space-400+.
    Have a similar problem. Can only hang so much in the closet with male clothes. I have so much I need 3 extremely large boxes to store most + three or more boxes about twice the size of the Xerox boxes. Find it awkward at times when I have to scramble to put things out of the closet back into boxes when visitors come (I am still in the "closet"). May have to divest myself of some although hate the thought of parting with any of it.

i have my a separate dresser in my closet
    [SIZE="3"]"The Girl with no name now has a name,... Farrah Rose " [/SIZE]

All of Franki's clothes are in two closets, one of which is mixed with the wife's things and the other with his clothes. The "his clothes"closet is about half and half. One five drawer chest has all of my things and his things in a different chest of drawers (smaller).

Storage unit, the smallest one they had...in addition to several suitcases full of clothes, shoes, etc I've got my ladies golf clubs, tennis racquet and a cooler stored too, I can hardly move in there any more!

General nuisance AliceJaneInNewcastle's Avatar
    Some clothes are hung in the bedroom wardrobe between my wife's and my boy stuff. There's also a large wardrobe full in another room. Most of my shoes are boxed and stacked in a cupboard elsewhere in the house. Underwear is kept in a wardrobe drawer, with the overflow in a large plastic roller storage box in another room. Makeup and breast forms are in drawers of the dressing table in the bedroom.

Nine of my wigs are on foam heads on a rack bolted to the bedroom wall above the dressing table. The others are bagged up in the bottom of the wardrobe.

We're waiting for approval to do a major house extension, which will incorporate a large walk in robe and en suite for our new, much larger master bedroom. The storage arrangements will change considerably then!

All my women clothes are hung up in the big closet while my male clothes are in the smaller closet. Also have half of my dresser filled with feminine things... might clean out one of the male ones to make room for my bra's and panties!!

Shoes are on the shelves in both closets - one showing the front one showing the heel (saves room and showcases all sides of the pair)

I Have one closet for Monika and one for my male self.
    The Monika one is getting very stuffed at the moment
    Also using a large hockeybag for clothing I seldom use.

In my younger days, I kept my stash anywhere I could find. For awhile I thought I had the ideal place in an unused garage but I ended up losing everything I had there when the owner "cleaned" it out. Talk about a forced purge! Now,I keep all of my fem stuff in my bedroom thanks to an understanding wife. I have a Captain's Bed with 8 drawers, 6 of which contain nighties, bras & panties and full slips. I also have a 6 drawer dresser that contains mostly nighties but also a few chemise's. I have a couple of my favorite slips hanging in my closet along with my half dozen shifts. I'm really glad and relieved that I don't have to hide anything anymore ... haven't for over 30 yrs.