Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where do you keep your stuff?

Where do you keep your stuff?

I keep mine in a shoe-box in my wife's closet so no sneaky visitors suspect for a moment I am a CD. Of course, she permits me to do so....and yes, I am still "in the closet" as far as going out of the house.

You would be surprised what all I can fit into a shoe-box, but just out of sheer curiosity (no pun intended), where do you keep your CD attire, makeup, wigs, etc?

I keep my clothes either hung in the closet or in my dresser drawers, my shoes on the floor in my closet, and my makeup in the medicine cabinet. You know, places where they belong.

Former Member
    In my closet right next to my guy clothes. I also have drawers in the dresser and chest. My makeup is in a case in the sink vanity. If we have any nosey visitors they would just think it's my wife's stuff unless they looked at the size.

I keep mine in the dresser. I dont have any outer garments only panties, nightgowns and nylons. The wife bought me a new nightgown today. .

I keep all my girl clothing in a six deep drawered dresser ( and its overflowing) My Makeup is in my desk/Vanity and My shoes are on a rack and my Wigs are in a trunk! organization is key! i also have all my jewelry on a cork board for easy decision making, unfortunately all my friends steal my stuff..lol

In my Dresser. the old days i used to hide them all over the place

A shoebox!?!?! You need to go shopping!!!

More and more of my stuff is just ending up in my dresser or hanging in my closet with my guy stuff. Forms, wig, and some odds and ends (stuff that would be awkward if found laying around) is in a footlocker in our walk-in closet.

Clothes hung in the closet next to the male drab. Lingerie in the drawers and makeup in its bag/drawer in the bathroom vanity. Once upon a time..........they were stashed when I was hiding Dawn from the SO! Her discovery means they are now where they belong.

Yep, hanging right there next to the guy stuff. Even though Nancie's clothes take up almost as much room. And the nice undies and such take up five (5) drawers in the dresser and in drawers in the bed stand. No more shopping for a few weeks. Love it!!!!

Buried Deep Deep in the closet just like me.

Mine are in my dresser and hanging in the closet, my male clothes take up far less space then my female ones now

In the Closet hung with my Guy Cloths kinda keeping them tucked away. Shoes on the floor hidden behind the cloths. Most of my makeup, panties, bras, breast forms are in duffle bags and my wigs are on a shelf behind my cloths oh and makeup is mixed in along with nail polish with my wifes.

Hugs!

Sandy
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Platinum Member
    Even if my wife was supportive, where would I put it all. We live in a small house. Seventy dresses take up too much hanger room. There aren't enough drawers for my undergarments and hosiery. So, everything is kept in twelve xerox boxes, a night stand and two large boxes in an overhead closet. My affection (compulsion) for full slips is a killer for storage space-400+.

All of Franki's clothes are in two closets, one of which is mixed with the wife's things and the other with his clothes. The "his clothes"closet is about half and half. One five drawer chest has all of my things and his things in a different chest of drawers (smaller).

Storage unit, the smallest one they had...in addition to several suitcases full of clothes, shoes, etc I've got my ladies golf clubs, tennis racquet and a cooler stored too, I can hardly move in there any more!

General nuisance AliceJaneInNewcastle's Avatar
    Some clothes are hung in the bedroom wardrobe between my wife's and my boy stuff. There's also a large wardrobe full in another room. Most of my shoes are boxed and stacked in a cupboard elsewhere in the house. Underwear is kept in a wardrobe drawer, with the overflow in a large plastic roller storage box in another room. Makeup and breast forms are in drawers of the dressing table in the bedroom.

Nine of my wigs are on foam heads on a rack bolted to the bedroom wall above the dressing table. The others are bagged up in the bottom of the wardrobe.

We're waiting for approval to do a major house extension, which will incorporate a large walk in robe and en suite for our new, much larger master bedroom. The storage arrangements will change considerably then!

~On the road to Erin~ ZosKiaCultusC7's Avatar
    My "stash" is hidden but not as hidden as it used to be. I used to keep everything in a duffle bag buried in my closet but now, I keep everything more organized. I keep my clothes on hangers and my shoes in their respectable boxes but I cover the area with a large sheet of felt that I use for photography. I keep my makeup in my desk drawer, as well as all of my nail polish. I've been a little less caring with what I hide but my roommates seldom come into my room. For example, my shower may seem a little girly because I have a shower rack that houses things such as loofahs/exfoliating pads and razors. I keep an anklet on my desk which is pretty much in plain site but I do hide my toe rings in my nail polish bag.

It's kind of weird how I hide stuff and leave other stuff out in the open.

I keep all my stuff in a box on the top shelf of my closet

In a filing cabinet in my office, which is kept locked and I keep the key with me at all times. Also the stuff that I don't wear as much is in the loft.
    They will probably stay there until I finally pick up the courage and tell SO about the real me.
    Last edited by Carvery Carly; 07-16-2011 at 02:16 AM. Reason: Added extra sentence.
    Much Love,
    Carly. XXX
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. Men invade another country.
    How true!! Describes me to a t - Love shopping

Fav Song - "Glory Box" by Portishead.
    Fav line from above song - "All I wanna be.. is a woman."

I have boxes in my closet full of clothes and shoes. I'm ready to hang them out on the racks on one half of my closet designated just for my femme clothes the minute I come out or get raided. I'm ready to tell my family. Anyways I have my makeup in a separate bag in my closet and my wig covered up under my desk.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

Right now it's all over my bedroom floor, I get to have some fun tonight!

My wife and I have our own closets, but I keep my girly clothes,jewelry and shoes in her closet. My undies,bras and stuff are in a dresser. anybody who would look would just think it's my wifes stuff. Makeup is in a drawer in our bathroom.

a bit nutty
    An old army barracks box with a lock hidden under the basement stairs. It moves around frequently though.

Mine are hung in my closet, with the undies in dresser drawers. Just the way a girl should have her things.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

What I'm not wearing I keep hanging in my closet, and in my dresser! My makeup on the bathroom vanity and in my purse! My purse I keep with me!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone: