Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where do you keep your stuff?

PH, Heels, & Pretty Dress Rachel Lea's Avatar
    Pantyhose in my normal sock drawer and the rest of my kit in a bag on the floor in my closet.
    Rachel Lea

Closets, drawers.....the usual places you keep your clothes. No more crawl space for my things like 5 years ago! Looking for a jewelry box next!

mine are hung in my closet and my wife's closet and in my dresser. I have 2 times more girl clothes than my guy things now.

I use one of our spare bedrooms as a dressing room.I have a wall full of shoes and shoes all over the floor because I have so many.
    I have two racks of hanging clothes. One with long clothes such as dresses and another one that is two tiered for blouses and for skirts.
    I really need to go throuh them and cull the herd.
    Oh, that doesn't include the wardrober that has my gowns in it.
    Or the dresser with all of the things that aren't hung up. Sweaters, tops, and all of the foundations that are needed.

I am the same exept that I have three closets full of Laura clothes and two dressers, drab takes only 1/4 of one closet. Make up all over my dressing table, an wigs on the shelves above my dressing table, jewerly is displayed in racks on the wall for easy choices, you know we do have to have choices as girls.

Platinum Member
    Lets see now I would need a shoe box about 12'L X 10'W & 8'H to empty two & a half
    large closets and 5 outa 6 dresser drawers and a bathroom cabnet into a shoe box.

And as for Mr. drab his things would fit into half of a 3' closet and one dresser drawer.

Orchid

Mine was in the garden shed up until the last purge. Now there is nothing but a few things in the dress up box for theme parties the wife has forgotten about!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    Even if my wife was supportive, where would I put it all. We live in a small house. Seventy dresses take up too much hanger room. There aren't enough drawers for my undergarments and hosiery. So, everything is kept in twelve xerox boxes, a night stand and two large boxes in an overhead closet. My affection (compulsion) for full slips is a killer for storage space-400+.
    Have a similar problem. Can only hang so much in the closet with male clothes. I have so much I need 3 extremely large boxes to store most + three or more boxes about twice the size of the Xerox boxes. Find it awkward at times when I have to scramble to put things out of the closet back into boxes when visitors come (I am still in the "closet"). May have to divest myself of some although hate the thought of parting with any of it.

Now I have my stuff all over the house. When I first started it was in a bankers box in the garage.

With the rest of my clothes. I live alone and my dog doesn't mind as long as she has a couch to sleep on. Billie Jean

Way back when ...I built a special shelving unit down in the basement coal room with hidden compartments to store all my stuff ...it worked great but it was a pain in the butt to get thing in and out of ...and it made all my stuff stink like basement...

Joann

Banned Read only
    I keep most of my dresses, skirts, blouses, lingerie, all hung up in one of the closets right beside my wifes's clothes. I do have a panty drawer full of panties. So many styles of panties, (love panties), and in that same drawer are many bras too. The drawer to the right of the panty drawer, I keep three boxes, one of the boxes I have forms in, all jewlery in the second one, and all make up in the third one. Below that drawer I keep, corsets, some leather ones and other styles, plus all hosiery, garter belt and more skirts. My wigs are in a second closet on the styrofoam heads. All shoes, heels, and thigh high leather boots, are kept in boxes under the bed in another bedroom. When I get all dolled up, I use my wife's large bathroom and use her vanity table with 10x magnifying mirror on her vanity table.
    Lots of mirrors in there too.
    love & respect............Tara

oh blimey what a question , my wife knows about my nylons an lingeri but does not aprove . so a little lingeri is kept box under te bed but that is tip of the ice burg as i have a lot of clothing , and i hide it in different places in my office and workshop ,i have begun to loose track and the other day i got a pair of panties handed to me by the wife , saying i have taken the iberty of washing these for you . ( so god knows where i had put them ).

cant wait for the day i am 100% then i can hang it all in a wardrobe and draws like normal people do

I keep amanda's clothes in my dresser.
    Amanda

Gold Member
    Well, my wife had the closet in the master bedroom and I got the one in the spare bedroom that was converted to a computer room. Plus I have plenty of things in plain sight like a robe hanging next to my wife's in the bathroom (no one has questioned two pink robes), my nightstand converted into underware drawers with a jewelry box on it, and a rack on the wall with necklaces. Funny, as my closet got packed, the guy clothes went into the storage area, tupperware, and those oversized ziploc bags.

Carly, I used to pack my clothes in a file cabinet in the beginning. I moved to Utah and put it in storage while house hunting. It turned into a 8 month hunt and near the end, I pulled all of my clothes out. When moving the items out of storage, my brother in law picked up the locked file cabinet and promptly dropped it and all the drawers popped open. I froze for a moment until I realized I had pulled everything out.

In my closet, in my dresser drawers, hanging on the chair next to my bed, hanging in the laundry room, and anywhere else one normally keeps clothes. I don't care who sees them. I'm slowly replacing my male wardrobe with feminine things.

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    I have a large 9-drawer dresser that is filled to capacity. My wife is accepting to the degree of keeping these things in drawers but not hanging...which is just fine. Other than the dresser I try to keep them in another place as often as possible...on me!

I have all my dressses, skirts, blouses etc hung up with hers as normal in our wardrobe. Undies etc in my undies drawer. Shoes in the shoe closet.

In Walmart bags on top of the ceiling tiles of the basement. The one place where I don't think my family could stumble upon it...haha

Don't dream it, be it. SweetTransvestite's Avatar
    A cardboard box under my bed labeled, "costuming." It's in there with my male Halloween stuff (Batman Begins Scarecrow mask, etc.)

All over the house, there's no need to hide it. I live by myself most of the time, and the one girl who stays over knows I don't wear any male clothing. If anyone is stopping by to visit, I can tidy up and get it all in the bedroom.

I don't hide anything. . It all hangs in the closet or in a drawer where it is supposed to be. Makeup sitting on vanity with SO's

I keep my things in duffel bags in the barn. I know where the bags are I just cant recall which bag contains which things.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

keep my clothes in the closet next to my guy clothes my make-up right on a vanity w a miror so i can see what im doing no one to worry about as have my own place and the people who do come over they already know im a crossdresser
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dresses and tops on racks beside my few guy things. Makeup in the makeup bag on my dresser. Shoes in the closet rack and floor. My wigs are on their stand on the closet shelf.
    It was not always this good! A good place to stash a few things, like bra and water balloons in in a plastic bag above the kitchen sink, if in an apartment. When we had a cellar , there was several places in the sill (floor joists) above the unfinished part. When the wife "knows' and disapproves, put the stuff in a dresser drawer. That way when she is not in the room you have quick access. I actually had a nylon nighty that I kept in my dresser. When she went to check the mail or walk the puppy, I could see her. It was time to slip in the nighty for 50 seconds of relief.....helps start the day!
    Fortunately the wife eventually begins to understand, and we get to go femm most of the time at home and occasionally go out. Keep gently letting her know how good it feels to be a girl. Explain the calm you get, show her what a nice girl you can be. You are not going to get much freedom when the kids are in the house. Good luck!
    If you feel the need to explain yourself. Smile and Educate. Be proud of who you are!

."ALWAYS, SIT, SPIN, AND TUCK ONE FOOT BEHIND THE OTHER....NEVER CROSS YOUR LEGS"

Emme as in "M"