Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where do you keep your stuff?

Sounds to me like there are only a few who are not out to the spouse at least.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Lingerie and t's in dresser drawers. Everything else in closets. Make up in bathroom. Perfume and jewelry on dresser. In the beginning it was in a few clothe totes in bottom of closet and plastic bags in attic. I hated bags. Everything was wrinkled!
    Last edited by corrinediane; 07-17-2011 at 09:48 AM. Reason: spelling!

My dresses, slacks, shorts, skirts, and tops are all hanging on the girl side of my closet. As for the makeup most of it is in my bathroom, and some is in my purse. I have two drawers on my dresser that are completely panties, bras, pantyhose, and other sexy little things.

I used to keep it all with my drab cloths. Samantha's things were on the left side and Eric's were on the right. Same with the bathroom. But I also had a few close calls with nosey visitors, so now all my girly stuff has it own closet and drawers.
    When a woman dresses like a man, it's ok. But when a man dresses like a woman, you think it's degrading. Because you think being a woman is degrading. -Madonna-

Same as many here:

My dresses and skirts hang in my closet
    In my dresser, my top drawer is for panties, the 2nd is for bras and the third is for tights and slips.
    I use the closet in the guestroom for my wedding gown, some dresses I don't use as much, and coats etc.
    Shoes are wherever they fit. Some heels I don't wear as often in the upstairs closet, flats and sandals laying pretty much all over the place...

When we have company, I just have to take a few things that happen to by laying around and throw them onto the bed, but we HAVE had people over without having had a chance (or remembered to move) dresses that were hanging on the shower rod, pantyhose drying over the towel rack and bras on the back of the bathroom door. I'll just have to assume that any guest thought they belonged to my SO.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

Im lucky we have a large walk in closet,10ft by 10ftSo we have to 10ft rails to hang our clothes.I keep my panties in my dresser,also a draw for my stockings another for my panty hose and another for my bras and garter belts.We share our makeup and keep the foundation and eye shadow in the bath room and our lipstick and nail varnish in our bedroom.Wish we could share clothes but we are too different in size.

Clothes hang in our walk in closet as normal. Shoes on shelves. Panties,bras, forms, nighties, etc. in drawers. I have my own make up vaniety and jewlery box. Nothing is hidden as my wife knows and accepts.

i have my a separate dresser in my closet
    [SIZE="3"]"The Girl with no name now has a name,... Farrah Rose " [/SIZE]

I live alone, my closets & dressers are loaded wuth femmy clothes. I have very few male clothes.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I'm one of the ones that is only partially out to my wife but I prefer to keep it to myself. So, I have rented a storage unit and fixed up nice with shelves, racks, carpeting and a dresser. It costs me $40.00 a month but is well worth the peace of mind. Everything is nice and neat and always smells great

margo

Everything is either hanging in my closet or in my dresser, except for my breast forms, I keep them lock in a cabinet in my office, Away from prying eyes of the kids.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

All my women clothes are hung up in the big closet while my male clothes are in the smaller closet. Also have half of my dresser filled with feminine things... might clean out one of the male ones to make room for my bra's and panties!!

Shoes are on the shelves in both closets - one showing the front one showing the heel (saves room and showcases all sides of the pair)

I Have one closet for Monika and one for my male self.
    The Monika one is getting very stuffed at the moment
    Also using a large hockeybag for clothing I seldom use.

In my younger days, I kept my stash anywhere I could find. For awhile I thought I had the ideal place in an unused garage but I ended up losing everything I had there when the owner "cleaned" it out. Talk about a forced purge! Now,I keep all of my fem stuff in my bedroom thanks to an understanding wife. I have a Captain's Bed with 8 drawers, 6 of which contain nighties, bras & panties and full slips. I also have a 6 drawer dresser that contains mostly nighties but also a few chemise's. I have a couple of my favorite slips hanging in my closet along with my half dozen shifts. I'm really glad and relieved that I don't have to hide anything anymore ... haven't for over 30 yrs.

i used to keep my stuff in the garage at home in the roof i built a box in the roof with a lock and that is where she stayed for a while. until i left home after the army FAMOURS perants saying (My house, MY Rules) seeing i have been on my own in the army i said bye mom see you soon, moved into a place of my own and well i was pretty much 24/7 till i got married and then i stopped for six years, and today i have my own cupboard with my own clothes in it, cathrines clothes are more than my own and i like it that way working on changing completly to womens clothes only, work clothes included, seen some pants that will pass going to get some and some blouses that will pass as well just need to try them on and see if it works thinks i went abit off topic there but hay

I'm a lucky one as I also can dress freely at home so...TerriAnn has the whole downstairs. We have turned the rec room into a giant closet and dressup area. I mean you just don't hide 500+ pairs of shoes...lol

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Debglam View Post
    A shoebox!?!?! You need to go shopping!!!
    LoL

My clothes, be they male or female in cut, are hanging in my wardrobe or folded in a bed room draw. Shoes line up neatly under my side of the bed.

I keep mine in a spare bedroom, it's all mine, vanity, chest of drawers, everything is in its place. When the daughter and grandchild come over, I put my shoes in a locker, along with my more "fetish" clothes. It just ends uncomfortable moments before they happen. The wife and I are the same size except for shoes, and my daughter knows that. I put my make-up in the box too, she knows what the wife uses and I have such an eclectic mix. It is nice having my own room, closet with all my fem clothes hung up neatly, being able to thumb through and pick what I want, especially on the mornings I wake up feeling like dressing first thing. I know my situation is not the norm, but I was out front from the beginning with my wife, and its made life so much easier.
    Ms Kanuchi

I keep mine in one of those big plastic tubs you can get at Target. My wife is accepting, but not accepting enough for me to have my feminine clothing in our closets. Yet, anyway.

Lingerie in dresser underwear drawer, shoes in closet in a shoe box as I do with my good male dress shoes. Dress hidden inside a dress shirt in closet (still not comfortable with the wife seeing that one).

If you're asking where to hide your stash, I hid mine in basically two places: 1. above the suspended ceiling in the basement, far enough so that anyone removing part of a removable tile wouldn't find it, and 2. under a floorboard in the attic. I did keep one pair of heels in a plain box at the bottom of my regular closet, however, because I knew my wife hated my smelly sneakers and figured (correctly) that she would never go in there. Oh yeah; I also had an old steamer trunk with sweaters and such in it in the back of the attic; I had some clothes in the bottom of that, too; but I had that trunk since I lived at home in my parents house, so I could have always said the female clothes were my sister's stuff that just happened to be left there when I moved out.
    Today I live alone, and can keep my female stuff in normal places right beside my male stuff.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

friends always welcome
    I keep my stuff in the attic at work. I do most of my dressing on the weekends while working. I own a small business and like to dress while catching up on my office duties

Just getting my feet wet Marie-Elise's Avatar
    Since coming out to my wife, I keep them next to my man stuff. What a relief: no more secret stash.

For a very short while in 2008, I actually kept them in my dresser, but for the last few years, it's all been packed away in storage.

jenn

Clothes and wigs the closet, Lingerie and boobies in the dresser and Shoes on the shoe rack. Makeup of course is in the bathroom. Jewelry in a jewelry box.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same