Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Where do you keep your stuff?

Not your typical girl Lissa Stevens's Avatar
    Uh huh. I know what's going on. you're really my wife trying to find my stash. Well, no way am I telling. If you can't find it yourself that's too bad.
    [SIZE="2"]Melissa[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]I'm still standin'
    Better than I ever did
    Lookin' like a true survivor
    Feeling like a little kid
    [/SIZE]

Duana has her own closet and it is bursting at the seams.

In the closet next to my guy stuff! My wife and I recently split up but we still live together as friends and roommates. Now that I have my own room, so does Anna!
    typos? Errors? Sent from my phone!

I used to take great pains to hide my stuff. But once the cat was out of the bag, I saw no reason to sweat it a whole lot anymore. So while I don't really hide it all, I do keep it out of sight out of deference to my wife, who doesn't really like the whole idea of me crossdressing. So I keep it partly in my own closet on one side behind all my neckties, and more on a shelf that gets a bit obscured by shirts. I keep more in some suitcases and boxes that are stored on a high shelf out in the garage. I keep the non-seasonal stuff put away most of the time. If my wife wanted to go through it all, she wouldn't have to look real hard to find it. But she doesn't really want to find it, and so she leaves it all alone.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I have a huge metal locker in my shop (down in my back 40) and it holds everything nicely. Even though no one ever goes into it except myself and my 2 resident feline companions, I still keep it locked.

The left half of
    'our" dresser is mine,one side of our closet is mine.My things are right there alongside hers.Makes it easier to borrow someting from her side too.

Hose & Heel Loving Divia. Lee Andrews's Avatar
    I have a closet in the spare room with a locking handle. All my stuff is in there and easy to access. If anyone who didn't know what I was up to, would opening that door. Shoes way too big for the wife, clothes, forms and shapers. Plus the dead give away would be the picture of her and I all dressed up. LOL
    Trying to come to grips with this lovely thing called Crossdressing.

Thankful there is a place to ask for help.

I work from home. My wife knows and mostly accepts that I enjoy dressing; but she does like her man most of all. So most times I only dress-up when in my office, during the work day. Outside the office, around the house I try to limit myself to only occasional sweats, casual shoes/ballerina flats, and panties.

I am lucky that the office-room has a large walk-in closet, and another narrow clothing & shelf closet. I don't have anywhere near enough girlie clothes (yet) to fill them; but there's always somewhere to hang new items, and put new shoes.

All of my clothes are intermingled together in my closet and dresser. In fact my GF just went through her closet and gave me first dibbs on her goodwill pile. Now I have to go through my things and decide what to gleen. I'm running out of room too!!! What a conundrum!!!!!!! Lilly

Two drawers in my dresser; working on drawer #3.

I created a small rift in the space-time continuum, thereby creating a wormhole to a parallel universe. Only I have access to the wormhole and parallel universe, so I keep all of my feminine treasures stored there.

In an old gym bag in the back of my car

In the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains of VA
    I am lucky to live by myself and so the walk-in cedar closet has all of my clothes neatly hanging, plus there is a shelf with 24 pairs of pumps lined up from the lightest colour to all of the blacks. And my plexiglass makeup tray also sits on the shoe shelf, so I just walk in decide what I will be wearing and start the transformation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is too short dress whenever you can!

I've only just started dressing to the poin where I need to keep any of it anywhere. I live happily alone now, after my divorce, so I have have a drawer for my panties and etc, and half a closet for the lingerie and few dresses I've collected. I am SO relieved not having to hide it away anymore!
    Jennie

Hope Joanna's Wife!! Joannas_fiance's Avatar
    I take all the space I need! Lol Just kidding about that. My fiance doesn't have to hide his stuff (never did actually), but his stuff is starting to grow and hog more closet space! Ugghh...

Definitely not in the house. If it's on the premises, it'll be found eventually. I keep it in a locker off-site, with no identifying items (nothing with my name, etc.) in it. Learned my lesson with too many close calls. Wish the situation were different, but it works.

A side benefit (for me) is that, by not having it here, it can't work its way into consuming inordinate amounts of my life.

Of course, I still take time to come here pretty regularly...

Interesting thread about how we all are in different situations, but share a common interest I'm divorced and my daughter lives with me part time in an apartment. She's old enough to drive, so can drop in anytime. So that means I'm pretty closeted in respect to my girly clothes storage. I have a footlocker in my room that contains several outfits, sleepwear and panties (lots of panties) and an off-site storage unit for the rest of my stuff (including lots more panties).

all my clothes are hanging comfortably on the racks of chic stores. I lost 60lbs since my reveal and all the other clothes are pretty much useless except for bras which now I dont have to stuff with other stuff but my own stuff. Oh yeah and I have a chest of drawers for my recently bought basics, jeans, Ts, ect. It is good to be free to be you to be me!

I keep mine in the closet ,once I got out there was plenty of room .

My closet... a little messy but whatever. This was after pulling out a garbage bag full of clothes I don't wear, to donate.

I currently live alone so i have everything in my dresser.

Living alone would be much easier. I had my stash taken a few times, so now I hide it underneath the bottom drawer of my desk. So far, so good.