Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Handwriting Different When En Femme?!?

Handwriting Different When En Femme?!?

I was at the Post Office en femme the other day, and had to fill out a form- I noticed my handwriting was quite different than when en drab! It was quite legible pretty and feminine! I recall now that when I was learning to do cursive handwriting back in 3rd grade I had to make sure it did not look too girlie! Perhaps as a result my male handwriting is an illegible mess!

My handwriting is awful, no matter what I'm wearing! I'm somewhat embarrassed about this and hopefully I'll get the chance down the road to take some handwriting classes and improve upon that.

On another note, my musical tastes are DEFINATELY different when I'm feeling more feminine. I enjoy much more modern and upbeat music (can't listen to heavy metal at all!) and I'm also much more likely to sing along!

You know I really haven't given it much thought. I don't have to write a lot now thanks to the computer and I never go out in public dressed as woman so I guess that is why. It is something to put in the ole brain pan for future reference and practice. Thanks for bringing it up. By the way my handwriting isn't really handwriting it's more like scribbling than anything else. Sometimes I can't even read what I have written.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I learned to write probably before most of you were born. My handwriting has not changed at all, regardless of the clothes I may be wearing. I am a man, and unfortunately so is my handwriting!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Mine is the same...(always has been nice though my teachers always said I wrote too small). Anyway, why shouldn't it be?.....

I expected the same too, so I was a bit surprised at how spontaneously a different style emerged - I was wondering if anyone else had experienced the same thing?

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    I'll know mine has changed when I start sentences with flowery capital letters and dot my "i's" with little hearts!.....

When I started going through a box of vintage women's clothing at my yard sale to price it, and started imagining what it would look like on me, I noticed that my handwriting was a lot girlier.
    "Move along people, there's nothing to see here."

My handwriting and signature is much more flowing when I am in girl mode. I believe that I am in a more relaxed state of mind and take more difinitive care and time in doing things I have noticed. It is pretty amazing what the mind can do!

Michelle

I haven't noticed any difference between my handwriting in either mode.

Many people have commented on how beautiful my handwriting is though. Personnally I think if everyone learned to write with their left hand, it would be much better and easier. lol.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Nope! I'm a lefty, so my handwriting sucks equally no matter what 'mode' I'm in. As much as I would love for it to look like my wife's, I honestly haven't written in cursive for so long, I forget how the letters go and connect. There's a reason they call it curse-ive.

Kathi

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Hmm...I just tried signing both my femme name and my drab name. My femme name is much more readable as a signature, but that's probably because I have to "think" more about how to form each letter (especially that capital "G"!), since I've rarely signed it, while I've been signing that other name on charge slips and official documents for decades!

For other purposes, I always print, often less-than-legibly, and I don't know how much being en femme would change that...
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Hi.

Another left.e yet cant write left or right. just try & print. & with dyslexia major & still cant spell the word , , & when i do print it leans back wards . they tryed to force me to write with my right. so i rebelled at that. hence no can write,

...noeleena...

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    My cursive handwriting while enfemme definantley improves but not my printing...I am a little more meticulous in every thing I do as a female.
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

I'm an engineer.... Even if it were better no on could understand it!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I too have the worst handwriting regardless of my outfit

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Unfortunately bad hand writing is another trait I inherited from my male side.
    Last edited by Jocelyn Quivers; 07-17-2011 at 02:37 PM.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

My hand writing is the same, heck I don't even want to think about changing it it was tough enough learning to change my voice. My voice will give me away much faster than my hand writing on any day.

I'm a lefty also hand writing is terrible doctors have nothing on me lol,although when dressed i try to take my time and be more legible

My handwriting is horrible in either mode.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I do write more carefully as Adrienne, hence more legibly!
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......

Platinum Member
    Mine is just as bad M or F.

Orchid

Oh yes Stefia, not only different but left handed when en femme. It was my wife that noticed me writing with my left hand one day and pointed it out to me, asking how come? I am such a bubble head that I wasn't even aware that I did that. Must be a throw back to my days at Post Secondary education. Long before computers so had to keep up with the prof's by handwriting. One hand got tired so I would just change hands.

Never have been in my right mind so why not!
    Kerry

Quote Originally Posted by Kerrylee61 View Post
    Oh yes Stefia, not only different but left handed when en femme. It was my wife that noticed me writing with my left hand one day and pointed it out to me, asking how come?
    Kerry
    Thank you for your post! I understand that when I was 4 or 5 years old I wrote and drew with my left hand - I was coaxed to use my right hand instead. I should try writing and drawing with my left hand again!

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    This may be off subject but, sadly, longhand/cursive writhing is not even taught any more by many misguided US shcools. They claim there is no time for students to learn it and not many use it anymore anyway. What a load of BS!
    WTF are they teaching littlle children in 2-3 grade that they do not have time to teach it, quantum physics and neurosurgery?
    We are educating gerations of ignorants due to the grossly ignorant adults setting education policys.
    They are not even going to be able to read the original US Declaration of independence or Constitution, etc.

Anyway, I do tend to write a bit neater when dressed.
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 07-22-2011 at 02:17 PM. Reason: spelling