Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sleep in nightie

Thumbs up Sleep in nightie

Hi friends,

How you go to bed every night. I sleep in long nightie / chemises / babydoll / stocking always with panty, some time with bra..........

What about you......

Always in a nightgown-long,nylon or silk

Always wear my birthday suit.
    Inside every good man, there is a good woman.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    In the heat we have been having in Georgia this year, a pair of panties is all I have on when in bed! And then I am not even covered up with anything!! In cooler weather I do wear a nightie, sometimes a long one and sometimes a knee length one! I have about 10!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I always sleep in a nightie, couldn't imagine any other way now

Always a long nylon nighty, panties, a sports bra and travel forms. If there's anything I hate it's removing my forms for work.

Depends on the weather and my mood.
    PJ's in the winter, a chemise or baby doll other wise. Almost always with my bra and forms. I love waking up to the feeling of having breasts.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    In male mode or sans attire. When my wife is away I will be adventurous and wear panties, casual bra and forms, and a satin pj set.

I sleep in a short nightie, light green, with trim every evening..... as does my wife.. it's so enjoyable!
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    On the times i go dressed to bed I love to wear strappy silk/lacy nighties,sometyimes a nice pj shortie set with bra,no panties.

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Every night! Nothing elaborate but a nice midlength cotton gown.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Always in a nightie, usually one of the long ones, since they feel good on my shaved legs.
    DonnaT

Depends on the weather but either a long (winter) or short satin nightie with panties. Sometimes with a bra and breast forms and never had a problem. I also have a long sleeve cotton night shirt that I sometimes put on in the morning on weekends to lounge around the house in.

Always bra and panties! Sometimes nightie but NEVER cotton!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I have an old very comfy slip that I wear summer time. In winter, silky pjs.

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Comfy cotton gown and panties.....

I wear a silk nightie, I have several, in different colors. My wife and I bought them together. most comfortable things I have ever worn in bed.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Mmm, I love the long tricot gowns, though other materials like cotton and satin work for me, too. I have a couple in a fabric called "modal" I got from JCPenney, they're really comfy, too.

Sadly, I haven't been able to sleep in them in a couple of years. I got some dark blue tricot pajamas; that helps, but I still miss my nighties!
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

very much so, but not all the time.. I often wear tights to bed though.

Quote Originally Posted by dayan View Post
    Hi friends,

How you go to bed every night. I sleep in long nightie / chemises / babydoll / stocking always with panty, some time with bra..........

What about you......
    Me too. Anything that is feminine, sexy and makes me feel good. Usually like to keep my bra on all night too.

I started sleeping in long nightgowns about 2 months ago. I really do love the feel of them at night. I have tried a few nights in regular guy clothes, Didn't work out so well, Now I will be sleeping the way I am most comfortable.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    I have three nighties that I rotate out, one is a cute short pink one, one is a barely there lime green one and the last one is a longer, just below the knee black one...it however is relegated mostly for the cooler weather periods....I also have a number of short/tank tops sets....
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

Have a nice blue nylon nightie that falls below my knees, I love the lightness and softness of it. The night gown has become my favorite atricle, and would love to buy a full gown, but I know what I would like but havenn't found it yet.
    I like a classic/conservive style.

I have worn my bra and breast forms, but I usually just wear some nylon panties and my night gown.

Banned Read only
    Usually in a chemise, I have one babydoll and sometimes I just wear my smile

I've been sleeping in a nightgown for so many years (20+) that I can't even remember doing it any other way.

I've probably got 8-10 different nightgowns for different temperatures and times of year, ranging from short sleeveless 'baby doll' type ones in cotton or nylon, up to long sleeve ankle length flannel ones for cold Winter nights (or lounging around on early Winter weekend morning. They also range from plain cotton print to ones with quite a bit more lace. I pretty much have one for just about any mood or temperature.

It makes me happy that I'm so used to wearing them that I rarely even think about it, much less consider it 'crossdressing' any more. One of the worst parts of every weekday is when I have to take off my warm comfy nightgown to change into boring work clothes. I usually put it off until as late as possible.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein