Thread: I'm starting to get a little freaked out.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm starting to get a little freaked out.

After selling everything my family and I own in a yard sale today (well, not everything), I decided to go inside for a glass of water. I noticed that my aunt (whose house I live in) was dressed for a night out, I complimented her on her outfit. I had just recently told my aunt about my dressing during a cancer benefit/ drag pageant, and she was completely accepting.

As soon as I complimented her, she looks at me, and says "Hey, how about we go shopping for Tara on the first?" I asked if she was serious, and she nodded yes. I squealed with delight, but then I was thinking about all that has happened lately.
    1) I tell my parents and little brother about my CD'ing, and they are accepting, and my mom even wants to help me express my femme side.
    2) I tell my aunt about my CD'ing in time for the Cancer benefit drag pageant, and she is not only accepting, but she buys me some beautiful heels, and even told me that I was beautiful when dressed as a woman.
    3) Today, my Aunt offers to take me out for a girl's day.

It's like some unknown power wants me to crossdress. Everything is going right, there is no sign of anything going wrong in the near future.

Things are going a little too well, and it's freaking me out. Why do I feel like this?

Whoops, almost forgot- My parents asked me if I wanted to try being a professional drag queen not two days ago. They were serious, and said that they would pay for dancing lessons, along with shoes, makeup, jewelery, and clothes. Considering that, I'm a little bit more suspicious that something is waiting around the corner to screw everything up.
    Last edited by Loretta; 07-16-2011 at 10:36 PM. Reason: I forgot the last part of it.
    "Move along people, there's nothing to see here."