Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The art to Cleavage

this might be the youtube link

I've always had "moobs" so I have something to start with. People talk about using "medical tape" but there's a lot of different types. What you need is 3M Transpore-a clear plastic tape that's easy to tear and sticks great. If you go to a medical supply house you can find it in widths from 1/2" to 3". I find that the 1" and 2" sizes are all you really need.

To create cleavage, tear off two strips of 1" tape long enough to go from one nipple to the other. Additionally, tear of a longer strip (this is where the 2" tape is handy, but 1" works too). Use alcohol or another astringent to wipe the skin around where you'll be applying the tape so it'll stick better. Now, take one strip and start from about three inches behind the nipple and apply the tape in a downward angle. It should be just under the nipple. With one hand, lift and pull the skin upward and to the center of your chest, and with the other pull the tape across and stick it to your body. Do the same to the other side, and you'll have gotten some cleavage. Take the third piece of tape and apply it over the other strips, using it as a "support" for the breasts you've made. Put on your bra and whatever padding you use to fill it out. Take some dark contour powder and brush it into the valley of your cleavage, upward and out onto the top of your breast on both sides. Use a highlight powder between the bra and the contour to make the breasts pop out.
    Countess in exile
    Keep Calm and Dance to Morrissey
    Z and the Universe
    I'm also on Twitter and Facebook

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Eating too much helped me with Cleavage ,but thats not an avenue you wanna go down lol

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Duct Tape is NOT for use on your body, car body yeah, not human body though.

Here's a link to my post about "Underbust Cleavage Enhancer" for $15 shipped.

It is more of a cleavage enhancer than waist cincher, I use a Wal-Mart waist cincher in addition to this unit.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...avage+Enhancer

Quote Originally Posted by kendra_gurl View Post
    I stopped using tape when I found 3M spray adheisive for my forms. I spray the back of the forms allow then to become tacky, then apply the forms just outside my own nipples. Then any good pushup bra that is at least 2 sizes too small (36D instead of a 40B) works great to push it all togeather

It also helps to learn how to highlite the cleavage you have created as in the last photo
    you should not use the 3M stuff on your skin as there are chems that will get into your blood and attack (kill) your liver. it will take a couple years, but you have only one liver, and it has been proven that not having a working one can be bad for your health.

yes the madical grade stuff (holisters) is very pricey but very little is needed to get the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by Loni View Post
    you should not use the 3M stuff on your skin as there are chems that will get into your blood and attack (kill) your liver. it will take a couple years, but you have only one liver, and it has been proven that not having a working one can be bad for your health.

Loni: I appreciate your concern and advice but its a very small thing compared to my everyday life.

In my profession of over 45years with all the chemicals my hands are in everyday I have researched and asked lots of medical profesionals about then getting into my blood stream and every on has said NO WAY don't worry about it. I hope they are correct.

For me:
    Nubra knockoff from Glamour Boutique was a failure
    Classic Curves' "Diva" was a failure
    Duct Tape - Yea baby!

I am definitely going to try the Chic Shaper or similar. It looks like it would really work.
    [SIZE="2"]Being trans is so freaking awesome, it astounds me that anyone would want to choose to be only one gender. [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by divamissz View Post
    I've always had "moobs" so I have something to start with. People talk about using "medical tape" but there's a lot of different types. What you need is 3M Transpore-a clear plastic tape that's easy to tear and sticks great. If you go to a medical supply house you can find it in widths from 1/2" to 3". I find that the 1" and 2" sizes are all you really need.

To create cleavage, tear off two strips of 1" tape long enough to go from one nipple to the other. Additionally, tear of a longer strip (this is where the 2" tape is handy, but 1" works too). Use alcohol or another astringent to wipe the skin around where you'll be applying the tape so it'll stick better. Now, take one strip and start from about three inches behind the nipple and apply the tape in a downward angle. It should be just under the nipple. With one hand, lift and pull the skin upward and to the center of your chest, and with the other pull the tape across and stick it to your body. Do the same to the other side, and you'll have gotten some cleavage. Take the third piece of tape and apply it over the other strips, using it as a "support" for the breasts you've made. Put on your bra and whatever padding you use to fill it out. Take some dark contour powder and brush it into the valley of your cleavage, upward and out onto the top of your breast on both sides. Use a highlight powder between the bra and the contour to make the breasts pop out.
    That is more or less how I do it. I use the 3m tape as well. It works well and it is not as bad as a lot of the other stuff coming off.

Nigella Irish TV Nigella Irish TV's Avatar
    Hi everyone, Well i tried quiet a few things.
    A: The medical tape - No way - Hurt like hell - Thrown that idea away as i tried it for the downunder tuck as well... No good
    B: The duct tape worked well upstairs as it did downstairs...
    C: The best result i think was from the chicken fillets or Nubra ... Check it out and tell me what you think.....
    Last edited by Nigella Irish TV; 07-22-2011 at 07:52 AM. Reason: Trying to insert my photo?
    Man its Hard being a woman

Nigella Irish TV Nigella Irish TV's Avatar
    Just figured it girls, Sorry,,,,,,
    Thinks i should be wearing my Blonde Wig Today
    Picture0011.jpg

Picture0003.jpg
    Last edited by Nigella Irish TV; 07-22-2011 at 09:17 AM.
    Man its Hard being a woman

Looks great Nigella!

Here is a pic of a nice new dress my wife bought me, My man boobs, carefully controlled with a nubra and my DD breastforms.

Bad pic and the dress is pulled down to far to show the cleavage, but you get the idea.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I used duct tape once and it left marks on my skin for a few days. Not good. Ordinary masking tape or painters tape seems to work better for me but while the cleavage looks decent, there's no stretch to the tape so you feel it all the time and if you end up with wrinkles in your skin when you apply the tape, it begins to hurt after a few minutes.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I guess it depends on your skin. I use duct tape with no issues unless I try to take it off too soon. After an hour or so, you sweat enough that it's not a problem, at least I do. Here's the step by step, 3 pronged attack for raging cleavage:

1. Duct tape at nipple level while squeezing your nipples as close together as possible.
    2. Duct tape from just below armpit, under nipple to sternum, lifting as much boob tissue as you can in the process.
    3. Squeeze the duct tape together in the middle while pulling up more boob tissue above the tape, then using a small strip, close it like a bowtie. This is really just to hide it from your low cut blouse.
    4. Put on an extreme pushup bra
    5. While pulling each boob towards the center, insert a nu-bra type silicon bra. I actually stack a C on top of a B for more projection.
    6. Use a bit of 3M spray on the back of your shirt collar to hold it in place for maximum exposure.

The results?

Chewies sister-moulted!
    Quote Originally Posted by divamissz View Post

Thats the way I go too and it works . Alongside using form adhesive ( Breastformstore.com ) tapes on the forms themselves and skin tac wipes for the body , everything stays put nicely . On clean up after removal , I use baby oil immediately after removing the Transpore tape . Then straight into the shower , and body lotion afterwards .
    I think in view of past problems with ripped skin I'll pass on a word of caution . IF you use any of the Hollisters range of spray adhesive on forms alongside the Transpore ( or any other ) tape method becareful on removal of the tape . Once I used Hollisters , my god the forms stuck well . BUT it also helped bond the tape down too . I pulled the tape off in one quick go ........ it ripped and blistered the skin . Be careful .

Does anybody have any pictures of these tape techniques in action? I appreciate the detailed descriptions, but a photo would really help clarify where everything goes. Thanks!

- Diane

Thanks Girls! Fantabulous cleavage!!!! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Diane Smith View Post
    Does anybody have any pictures of these tape techniques in action? I appreciate the detailed descriptions, but a photo would really help clarify where everything goes. Thanks!

- Diane
    I'm going to do a video for YouTube later and I'll post a link.