Thread: Class to improve my femme appearance?

Banned Read only

Class to improve my femme appearance?

I was wondering if anyone knows of any type of class, seminar, etc. that I might attend to improve/enhance my femme appearance? I want to learn how to improve my femme deportment, walking in heels, etiquette, etc. I would be willing to pay for these services wherever they are available. Thank You!

You might take a look at Denae Doyle's Fem Image website: http://www.femimage.com/ She has personal consultations and training as well as selling a series of videos that are very helpful.
    Phoebe

Silver Member
    You don't indicate where you are located but i work with an image consultant in NJ and hse has helped me with all of that. There is one in CT, but her name is eluding me. If these location are of any interest mail me. i have tried the transformation places and the only worthwhile one isn't doing it anymore. the other two weren't good experiences. If you want to save $$ just make women watching a hobby. Get a coffee and sit in one of the seating areas in a mall and sit and learn. Also try searching here for deportment or comportment. i have watched Denae's film clips and they seem a little overly fem which can be more of an attention grabber now a days.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoebe Reece View Post
    You might take a look at Denae Doyle's Fem Image website: http://www.femimage.com/ She has personal consultations and training as well as selling a series of videos that are very helpful.
    Thanks so much. That's what I was looking for.
    I guess I'll need to work on other things, such
    as being more docile around men on my own.

Maybe "docile" isn't the word I'm looking for,
    I just want to learn how to become more
    naturally femme and passive around men.