Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The art to Cleavage

Nigella Irish TV Nigella Irish TV's Avatar

The art to Cleavage

Hi Ladies,

A quick question for all you gorgeous ladies out there.....
    Like most of youout there, I have been dressing since I was a little girl , however i am still not able to produce cleavage the way that some of you girls do . Do you have any tips for me that may help with this, maybe it is the way that you use tape, or the bra that you use... I do not know, but i will bw willing to give everything a go, without going down the route of breast implants or hormone therapy.
    Thanks girls and i look forward to your replys, Nigella xxx
    Man its Hard being a woman

Gold Member
    It helps if you have something to start with, like "man boobs". Sometimes they squish them together somewhat, duct tape together, and pad a bra. Just consider how fun it will be to remove duct tape from your skin before doing this.

I mean really you gotta have something to start with you cannot just make something out of nothing if your chest is scrawny.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    It helps if you have something to start with, like "man boobs". Sometimes they squish them together somewhat, duct tape together, and pad a bra. Just consider how fun it will be to remove duct tape from your skin before doing this.

I mean really you gotta have something to start with you cannot just make something out of nothing if your chest is scrawny.
    Isn't Duct tape generally advised against because of the skin damage? I heard around these parts that a high grade medical tape is preferable. But from what I understand with the tape method, this video pretty much sums it up:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjaKlp4Or5g
    "Move along people, there's nothing to see here."

duct tape is bad. It causes burns.

Man boobs do help a lot!

Double push up bra's also help with waist shapers to help push that ...beer belly ... up, lol. Double push up bra's are the only bra's I wear and it gives me a small B cup result looking very natural (a bit small for my body type but natural sure helps that).

Get out the shop vac!!! Lol. I have been using negative pressure to increase my breasts for a while now... it works great though takes time. Google Brava breast enhancement or PM me and I'll share some links and info as to what I do and how I do it. When you get 10 posts....
    Last edited by Karren H; 07-18-2011 at 05:40 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

The NuBra and a push-up bra works great for me. Off-brand versions of NuBra can be had for $15 or less online. This works the same as taping, but for me, it's much easier. You can re-position the sticky bra as you like to get the desired effect. Adding forms just helps push the girls up even farther.
    [SIZE="3"]Ali[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]"You're as beautiful as you feel"... Carole King[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Tara in the closet View Post
    Isn't Duct tape generally advised against because of the skin damage? I heard around these parts that a high grade medical tape is preferable. But from what I understand with the tape method, this video pretty much sums it up:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjaKlp4Or5g
    I can vouch for this method, that's how I roll. See my avatar.

Should note, however, DON'T use duct tape, just use medical grade tape (3M do some great porous stuff that lets your skin breathe)
    Last edited by Samantha_Smile; 07-19-2011 at 08:40 AM.
    Samantha -x-

Hi Nigella---
    I wanted to share something that I found a few years ago that helps me with my "cleavage
    creation". I do have 'boobs' that I guess are what others refer to as "man boobs", so I have a little something to work with. It is called the Overbra. It basically does what tape would do without the health risks. Here is the web address---http://theoverbra.com/links/home.html
    Good luck!
    Vicky

I finally gave up! I have nothing to push around to make them stand out
    without looking like I manufactured the cleavage. I wear a 42B bra and
    teardrop silicone breast forms that fit. It works OK.

Search this site as there are many references to this. If you decide to try taping do it for short periods to start with and see how you get on. I, like many others, end up with extremely sore rashes if I tape for even short periods. I now use a broad piece of elastic. I've tried to explan on http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...get&highlight=. There are many other solutions to be found from members.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Platinum Member
    The medical grade tape works fine for me.

Orchid

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    Hormones or implants.

Thanks you so much girls.....You have all been amazing... I really appreciate the time that everyone has devoted to answering my question here....
    Nicole, Tata, Lynn, Smile, I did try the Duct tape method, and that was sore as hell, when i took it off, Mind you there was a bit of chest hair there as well, silly girl)...
    Blue Orchid I have ordered some medical tape so lets give that a go as the results were quite good with the duct tape....
    Charlie, Hormones and Implants are not a way forward as i enjoy my manly side as well, and it is nice to be able to go swimming with the kids as well without having to explain why daddy has bigger boobs than mummy ....
    I like the idea of your cleavage on a budget helen, Watch this space.....
    Victoria, the overbra looks amazing ;-)
    Alison & Janet, I have 3 packs of chicken fillets that attach to the skin. Nice effect with a push up bra....
    Karen look forward to your links......

you could also try http://www.transwonder.de/en/index.php - looks like a great product (if a little pricey)
    ----------------------------------------
    COGIATI classification THREE, ANDROGYNE

Thanks Phoebie the link looks great but will need to confirm the safety of ordering there.

I heard this one girl on the site had done this trick so I tried it too. First you have to weigh a bunch. Then loose a bunch of weight. The skin in the chest seems to be the last to "retract". So I started out at about 225 and am now down to 190. I put on a 36c bra when I fit best in a 38c, gathered up some of the excess skin and walaaa. I've heard of other ways but this one worked for me....

Renne...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Well Nigella, if you look around at all the flat chested young women out there today, maybe you are right "in style"

I tease my 20 year old hairdresser that I have a better bust line than she does.... She's jealous of mine, silly girl.

Kerry

Another vote for the Nubra, or Nubra knockoffs from Wally or Target. Add a little shading and highlighting and you'll need to practice saying "My eyes are UP HERE!" Lol
    Attached Images Attached Images

I stopped using tape when I found 3M spray adheisive for my forms. I spray the back of the forms allow then to become tacky, then apply the forms just outside my own nipples. Then any good pushup bra that is at least 2 sizes too small (36D instead of a 40B) works great to push it all togeather

It also helps to learn how to highlite the cleavage you have created as in the last photo

Hi Kendra...miss you have not seen you in a while..... Your tips for things are always right on!
    Just a girl fronm Long Island, NY .... always looking to meet others from my area.

I have to vote for the nubra as well, I do have a bit of man boobs to start with, Pull the excess around a bit with th enubra and add the breast forms. That does the trick just fine for me.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Phoebie - The Transwonder bra looks amazing, but is super expensive, out of my league at the moment
    RenneB - Love the idea to a bust but really dont fancy gaining alot of weight, i am trying to loose some to fit into the tight little skirts that i have and your breasts look fantastic:-)
    Kerry -I know my wife lost her breast because the kids drank her dry, but there an awful lot of small breated women out there....wonder why?
    Raychel & KymberlyJean - You got it going on girls
    Kendra gurl - Which Hooters do you work in, cause i am a coming

Thank you Miss Black Stockings. It's just been way too hot this summer to stay late. I miss seeing everyone there and will be back

Nigella you'll find me in several of the Oklahoma Hooters, drooling of course !

Quote Originally Posted by kendra_gurl View Post
    I stopped using tape when I found 3M spray adheisive for my forms. I spray the back of the forms allow then to become tacky, then apply the forms just outside my own nipples. Then any good pushup bra that is at least 2 sizes too small (36D instead of a 40B) works great to push it all togeather

It also helps to learn how to highlite the cleavage you have created as in the last photo
    Going to have to try this methinks
    Samantha -x-