Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I love and like woman not men, but i find myself being attracted to passable cds.

I love and like woman not men, but i find myself being attracted to passable cds.

Some cds on this site look very passable and find myself wanting to look like them or want to be with them. I am not into guys and love everything about woman. I try not to let my emotions get the best of me and doing sometime in will regret. I love the feeling of me being fully dressed compelet with my best nylons and heels. Seeing another or spending time with other cd with the same taste is exciting and fun in every way.
    Do any of you get that way and what do you do?

Nothing wrong with being attracted to femininity!! In what ever form it present itself. I find myself thinking the same thing. Pretty is pretty and attractive is attractive imho.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Sigh....sexuality is a compicated thing.

Sex columnist Dan Savage (who is gay , btw), in the last week's NY Times said it best, that in life we seek variation, not deviation. I agree with that.

Inevitably, we is what we is.....face it, deal with it.....be happy & love life. This planet's big enough for us all.

Sometimes I wish could feel that way..I am gay and every now and then I get hit on by other cds. I believe that kind of relationship would be less complicated. But I am only really interested on masculine guys

Banned Read only
    Some of the girls on here are so passable that its only natural to find them attractive. I also find some men attractive and I'm straight. Most GG's that are straight will complement each other on their looks, body, clothes etc calling each other beautiful, pretty and many other compliments.
    As men most of us don't complement each other the same way. One place we do is on the site. But then I guess that's our feminine side shining through.

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    I've always been attracted to men and like Barbara very much into masculine guys but I must admit I find some girls here very attractive

I find myself attracted mostly to women, and a little bit to men. If I were to just say that I'm attracted to beauty, then it doesn't matter the sex. I think there must be a bigger feminine side to me than is obvious, because about half the time that I see an attractive woman it's kind of a direct sexual thought (very male). And half of the time I'm fantasizing about getting married and having a home together (maybe not exactly female, but definitely far less male). I've known briefly a couple of crossdressers (they were dancers), but they just weren't my type personality-wise (nothing to do with the way they looked)

I feel it's natural to be attracted to like minded people! I love women, but I would love to be surounded by other cd's!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Actually, sometimes I find as my guy self I'd actually like to go out with some of the outstanding ladies on this site. Not quite sure why, I just enjoy talking with and spending time with a beautiful woman, even if she happens to be a guy. I doubt many would actually give me a tumble though because thy either have good SO's or are happily married.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Some of the girls on this site are very attractive, and I totally enjoy looking at them and wishing I could look that good. But being absolutely hetero, I'm not attracted to them in the sense of wanting to be with them. Its no different than seeing a pretty GG and admiring her beauty.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

It's the female image/form that is so damn attractive!

Platinum Member
    Hi Stacy, It's just your mind playing tricks on you.
    Your mind is just seeing a lady not a guy in a dress.

Orchid

Don't worry about it, I feel the same way. Still wondering what it would be like.

Yes,..it happen once. But I think it comes down to (for me), being accepted and having someone to communicate and hang with like any social group.

I am the same when it comes to men. But I will say I find some CDs here to be very attractive. But the attraction is mostly the clothing syles, makeup or wigs.

Now to be honest I was VERY attracted to a cd artist I just learned of, but when I learned of his true nature I just wanted to meet the person.

But, I still want to meet and befriend some of the cds here, on a friendship level.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

I think its completely normal and it has happened to me too. Some sisters here are indeed so passable that a "straight" male would be crazy not to feel something for them

Just be happy, and don't restrain yourself, sexuality is meant to be something fluid anyways.
    "At the risk of seeming ridiculous, let me say that the true revolutionary is guided by a great feeling of love. It is impossible to think of a genuine revolutionary lacking this quality" by my love Che <3

Think of it this way:

If you bit into a burger and found out the patty was actually tofu, that wouldn't make you a vegetarian.

Of course I feel that way. These women are beautiful to look at, and it would be fun to spend time talking with them, and getting to know them in person. Beauty is beauty whether on the inside or the outside. If I found myself attracted to them and wanting more, I see nothing wrong with that.

This kind of goes w/ another thread here, 'crossdressers that are into men'. Yes, I find myself being attracted to some ladies here, even some straight men, but I prefer women. I'm so confused...lol

I like how you put things Violet

Quote Originally Posted by Violetgray View Post
    Think of it this way:

If you bit into a burger and found out the patty was actually tofu, that wouldn't make you a vegetarian.
    Violet has the handle on this for me...
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    It's inevitable, no? Here we are attempting to give off all the "feminine clues" possible and to minimize the "masculine clues". We were conditioned to respond to those "feminine clues" as they came from women, so how can we possibly not be attracted to a CD who is also successfully giving off those same "feminine clues"?

It's how we act on that attraction that determines our sexual preference.

IMHO

tina

p.s. after all, isn't your masculine side attracted to your feminine side???

I am attracted to beautiful women no matter how their plumbing works. There are many here. My two cents.
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Roxanne[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

I can’t believe I am commenting on this subject. You see I am 100% heterosexual.
    And yet, to be totally controlled, dominated, and loved by a strong good looking man is something I do dream about.
    I am still learning about myself. And it’s fascinating. Exciting even.

SUZY

Suzy, this is so true for me! In my dreams I can never see his face so it is never personal... but the thrill is there... In real life I am totally hetero and do not find guys attractive in that way.
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
    Suzy, this is so true for me! In my dreams I can never see his face so it is never personal... but the thrill is there... In real life I am totally hetero and do not find guys attractive in that way.

Could it be that when we are our female selves it goes deeper than we think?
    Is our female side very female indeed? More than we know or appreciate.
    What a fascinating world we live in. And we C.D.ers could be exploring the inner workings of the mind more than most!
    If I go on like this my brain will start to hurt.

Hug from, SUZY