Thread: I've met a very caring and accepting man

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar

I've met a very caring and accepting man

I've recently met a man at a gay club here in Brisbane. I go out once a month as a woman and i love to get dressed very feminine. I always wear a long dress or long skirt and pretty top and try to be as pretty as i can.
    On my second recent visit i met a guy there who was intrigued by me and very envious. he was clean, shaven, NOT gay or bi but liked my company and liked to go there cause he said "he was OVER women, and wanted to try meet a CD, to try something different". honestly, he was very handsome, and i was smitten by his charm, he bought me a drin, treated me like a lady and we asked me up to dance. i was in a very twirly long chiffon skirt and we done some dirty dancing too which was fun. then the moment came when we started to kiss, and we went back to our table.
    we have seen each other since, and hes seen my full wardrobe, my lingerie and we've slept with each other. he lives a good 2 hours away though, and i've said i dont want a relationship and hes happy with that. he just likes it casual.
    he said hes never had a BI fling ever, and i'm his first time, but he does'nt see this as being BI, he treats me as a woman, not a CD. HE says the "pretty clothes, dresses, skirts make me". He loves me in my gorgous long silk or satin nightgowns especially, and could watch me in them all day. I've never met a man like this, but he says theres a lot more men out there like him. He respects me. I've been very lonely and personally i've never felt better in the last few weeks. Hes very caring, more than accepting, very femme natured aswell.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

It sounds wonderful! You met someone who is warm, caring, and fun to be with by what you tell us...that is just great! Most importantly, you write that " He respects me " which is the MOST important thing. Sounds like you have a keeper there, so enjoy

ok
    So be a real lady and Check him out ! There are online services you can use or hire a PI.

Have you been to his home ?
    Can you call him at odd hours ?

You know the rest. He may be married takeing a walk on the wild side.

My Humble Opinion.
    Presh GG

Congratulations, PFG, you sound very happy!

You write that at first he was intrigued and very envious, also that he's done with women, and last that he has his own feminine energy. And from your description he also seems interested in your clothes. How would you feel if in the course of your relationship he did come to terms with being a CDer himself? There is a real possibility this can happen, based on your descriptions and also what others have observed about admirers. Would it be OK with you to go out with another girl?
    Reine

"he says theres a lot more men out there like him."
    Yes, they're called "admirers"- like any group of men, some are gentlemen & respectful, some are selfish guys looking for quick furtive sex, and some can be creeps. Whether or not you're his first is anybody's guess, but if you're ok with the casual arrangement, enjoy.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Quote Originally Posted by Presh GG View Post
    ok
    So be a real lady and Check him out ! There are online services you can use or hire a PI.

Have you been to his home ?
    Can you call him at odd hours ?

You know the rest. He may be married takeing a walk on the wild side.

My Humble Opinion.
    Presh GG
    yes i have been to his home, hes definately NOT married, and i can call him whenever i want. i would'nt be seeing him if he was'nt sincere. i'm not silly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyFlowingGown View Post
    he says theres a lot more men out there like him.
    I think he's right. I used to chat a lot online , and have run into all types. Some are pretty easy to figure out <click> but I've had some very nice chats with men much like the one you met. That's the thing about the internet - it does allow for deception, but it also allows people to be very honest about themselves in a way they cannot be with their real-life friends and family. Many men with an eye for crossdressers that I've chatted with don't consider themselves gay or bi, but straight men who love the femininity they see in cd's. And they have always been polite and respectful.
    Take it all with a grain of salt: I have never as a cd met a man in person, nor do I think I ever will. But I suspect there are a lot of men like him.

It's great that you have someone you can spend some lonely evenings and nights with! I asked what if Reine is right! Can you except that! Myself, I think it would be great to have someone to share it all with! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Ain't it nice? Someone who doesn't judge? I met a guy this week through a friend and we hit it off immediately! Ain't it nice?
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Good for you, girlfriend! There's a lot to be said for having a good friend, "with benefits" or not! And if Reine is right and he's a latent CD himself...now you have someone to go shopping with!
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Aspiring Member
    If the two of you feel comfortable together and you respect one another and you enjoy one another's company, why continue looking for "other men like him"? When I met my wife, there were "other women like her" out there as well. If you want to continue seeing him, see him, wherever the relationship takes you. Relationships are a lot more than "sex" and if your SO happens to be YOUR BEST FRIEND that is what it should be. Enjoy being together and time will tell; the shine always begins to disappear after awhile, it is what's inside what counts. Just look in the mirror if you don't believe me. Good luck!

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    It's always a risk beginning a relationship,but honest,loving relationship can be found in many different scenarios,and as you said your not Silly,You have visited this man and you know,in your mind that he is trustworthy and sincere,Good Luck to you

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I'm Sorry Pretty flowing Gown,

I was misunderstood.

Just trying to look out for you as I would any other girlfriend, I'm so glad you've got it covered.
    I know you're not silly !!! but sometimes we follow our hearts [ I've done it myself oh so long ago] , but this is not about me.

Best wishes,
    I wish you happiness,
    Presh GG

Silver Member
    The odds are fairly good he is a dresser himself. Some admirers are in denial and later come out as dressers themselves. I have met a few over the years.

Vickie (post #14), yes, he could be. But he could also have the desire to crossdress but hasn't actually yet "crossed the threshhold".

The question is, would PrettyFlowingGown be happy if he turns out to want to dress too, or does she want to be in a relationship with someone who presents as a guy?
    Reine

i can assure you that he does'nt dress, hes a admirer more or less, and likes to see the dresses, nightgowns on me only. he treats me like a girlfreind. hes the first person i've met in a long time, where i can react to intimacy, cause i've had problems with it over the years, so it proves theres some sincerity, trust and love there. .
    we dont see each other alot. he stayed here last night and it was beautiful, cause i had'nt seen him in over a week, due to his work.
    its a shame he cant come to the sydney ball in 3 weeks, cause he'd be a beautiful dance partner for me, but it was booked long before we met. he has a busy schedule at that time anyway. hes a very kind man, he even brought me flowers last night.
    Last edited by Nigella; 07-24-2011 at 08:31 AM. Reason: Too much information, edited to read for the open forum

I'm happy for you girl friend, good relationships come from trust, you've been with me a few times, been to his home, and you both seem very comfortable, don't be looking for trouble, and if may not look for you, enjoy the relationship, and I hope it last as long as you want it too. I'm about to celebrate my 40th anniversary, and there is nothing like growing old with someone you have had a real long term relationship with, I wish you much happiness!
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I am happy for you, but I do wish there were more female "admirers". I know they are out there, but they sure don't surface much.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

Quote Originally Posted by Pythos View Post
    I am happy for you, but I do wish there were more female "admirers". I know they are out there, but they sure don't surface much.
    No, they dont Pythos. Thats why i'm taking what I get. I've always wanted a caring ladyfreind too, but right now, hes very special and filling a void in my life