Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nasty Words from the Ex that Shook My Confidence

Just call me Amanda GirlieAmanda's Avatar

Nasty Words from the Ex that Shook My Confidence

I created a new Facebook account just recently. Well it unintentionally created a stir with my ex. Somehow even though I never friended her or anyone she knew, I came up on her people she may know. I deleted the account. I just don't think I am ready for that exposure. I thought I was but I thought it would be more private with only me seeking friends. Anyway my ex sent me this message after she saw my profile I guess:

"Well sorry...I don't tolerate it. You r disgusting putting this out there. U r one UGLY woman. I could tell immediately that it was u and that u r a dude. Thanks for making me feel shitty....at least I finally know that we can't be friends and we'll have no more contact. U have no respect for me putting this out for everyone to see. It just ****ing came up on my page as someone I may know. Didn't u think that might happen. U ****ing suck."

This really hurt me. It was like a punch to the gut and my confidence. Now I am re-questioning my presentation. Either I am not as good as I think or she is just being really vicious. I am thinking it is the latter but I am still shaken a bit. As if I need another voice telling me that I am not pretty, I am manly, I am ugly, I am not passable, people are just being nice. I thought I had exorcised these demons but now they are creeping back thanks to my ex. I have had virtually no problems while out and even had a lady interact with me and just start talking about clothes spontaneously yesterday. I pass teenage girls, teen guys, ladies, men, old wise people and barely ever a look unless its a leer or a wanton look by a guy. No problems. Is everyone just being nice or polite? All I know is, everyone is not always nice. There are always going to be idiots or just giggly teens or something. I saw or noticed none of that when out recently. I was looking too. I was aware. Please tell me if I am not as girlie as I think.

This is the pic she saw and maybe this other one standing too
    Last edited by GirlieAmanda; 07-21-2011 at 03:04 AM.
    The phoenix has risen the old life is gone
    A new life to live has finally begun
    There is fun to be had and work to be done
    My beauty is radiant my freedom is won

Honey... she's just jealous! You're avatar looks 100% girlie too me =)

Amanda, I have looked at your picture and your avatar.
    So you want my honest opinion? You look super girly!
    And yes, you are dealing with a vicious woman here. What do you expect?
    Do yourself a favour, put on the make up, look in the mirror and be impressed. I am.

Hugs, SUZY

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    I don't know how it came up on her fb but i wish it hadn't,now after all the work you've put in and all the steps yoube taken you are back to being nervous and worrying about your passability.thing is if anyone in the world would recognise you it would be her.I still believe you are beautiful and totally passable.I think your ex has some serious issues and I think believe it or not some caring feelings for you too,she wouldn't get so irate otherwise.don't shy away after this hunny thats all I can say

Amanda,
    You are not the ugly one, she is. I can certainly see why you are no longer married to her. I think you are hot and I wish I could look as good as you do.

Julie Ann

Amanda

You have absolutely nothing to worry about. To me, you rate as one of very few 100% passable tgirls I've seen here... and I'm not just saying that to make you feel better.

Forget what she said
    Jamie

And you would expect an ex to say nice things??
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    She's probably just jealous because you are more woman than she will ever be (and probably better looking, too!)
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

looks very womanly to me too. I guess she is an ex for a reason. Go out on the time and enjoy. She says she can't be friends with you and I have to say who needs that kinda friend anyway

she not right you are beautiful

To answer whether or not she was just being a b-i-t-c-h, or jealous, we really need to see what she looks like. Or failing that, tell us - is she attractive (scale of 1-10), is she overweight, previous self esteem issues?

From the outside looking in, it looks to me like an angry knee-jerk reaction, because honestly, from the pics you post of yourself, you could walk past me in the street and it wouldn't even enter my head that youre a CD.
    You have very feminine facial features - narrow jaw, high/promenant cheekbones. Hell, I'm jealous!!!

On the topic of Facebook- Just ignore/block her?

PS good taste in music you have there! x
    Samantha -x-

There is absolutely nothing wrong with your presentation. You are one of the prettiest and most convincing girls here. It's kind of shocking that someone could be so mean -- but she is absolutely wrong about your looks. You have nothing to worry about in that department. I'd happily trade for your face and body anytime!

- Diane

Amanda ......! Did we not have a long conversation last week?? You are a beautiful person that shines when you smile...nothing less than that. Your ex is a horrible and mean person, and does not seem to be able to just let things go, and is keeping the relationship doing thru attacks and insults, and is only worried about herself, as she clearly shows. All that she is worried about is how " the neighbors will take it " which is why she is so insulting and bitter with her words. Guess what? If she acts like this, don't pay her any mind, redo your Facebook and block her, and just BE YOURSELF! Didn't you notice that I accepted your friend request, and I really don't use Facebook at all...? Remember what I told you ... You have a wonderful chance to BE YOURSELF and just smile . Some of us in this world love you...remember that !

Quote Originally Posted by GirlieAmanda View Post
    ...I thought it would be more private with only me seeking friends...
    Anyway my ex sent me this message... "..."
    This really hurt me...
    All I know is, everyone is not always nice...
    Please tell me if I am not as girlie as I think...
    I'm sorry that your facebook outing caused you so much hurt Amanda.
    You don't deserve it - and you do get the acknowledgement and credit you deserve for putting so much effort into your truely girlie appearance.
    Take heart from that!
    I know myself how hard it is to cope with spiteful comments from the Ex.
    Ignoring her bitterness is everso difficult - but being like this is her choice.
    Gaby
    [SIZE="1"]When Irish Eyes Are Smiling... In the lilt of Irish laughter... When Irish hearts are happy... And When Irish Eyes Are Smiling... [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by prettytoes View Post
    She's probably just jealous because you are more woman than she will ever be (and probably better looking, too!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smile View Post
    To answer whether or not she was just being a b-i-t-c-h, or jealous, we really need to see what she looks like. Or failing that, tell us - is she attractive (scale of 1-10), is she overweight, previous self esteem issues?
    I totally agree. From your pictures, you are totally a 10 to me. If she's not a 10 also, maybe she is a little jealous of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Smile View Post
    From the outside looking in, it looks to me like an angry knee-jerk reaction, because honestly, from the pics you post of yourself, you could walk past me in the street and it wouldn't even enter my head that youre a CD.
    You have very feminine facial features - narrow jaw, high/promenant cheekbones. Hell, I'm jealous!!!
    I agree. narrow jaw, high/promenant cheekbones, thin eye brows, pouty lips, great hair and makeup, weight in proportion to height, and a wonderful illuminating smile. I think it's the smile that says it all. It's such a happy smile.

I think you ex might be suffering from what I call the Hillery sindrome. How could she [Hillery] have stayed with that man [Bill]. So she's concerned about what her friends will think about her being married to you.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

You look Lovely! Must be envivious.

Amanda, I think your ex is horrible for saying what she said. You are totally beautiful and I do not think anyone who saw your picture would ever think you are anything but an attractive woman. Keep the Facebook page and make certain she sees that you did. The problem is hers, not yours and you should not be restricted due to her issues.

Danielle
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

[QUOTE=GirlieAmanda;2550113]I created a new Facebook account just recently. Well it unintentionally created a stir with my ex. Somehow even though I never friended her or anyone she knew, I came up on her people she may know. I deleted the account. I just don't think I am ready for that exposure. I thought I was but I thought it would be more private with only me seeking friends.

of course she is your ex and wants to hurt you anyway she can. AS for the unintenional friending of her. She could have just never gone there. Yes I would think that what she said would hurt you. That was her intent. What you need to do is to realize that she should not have that much effect on you any more.
    I suggest you go back and do what you intended to do with that facebook account. Make new friends. Yes it is very hard to be out there and there will always be someone that says something. It happens to all of us. Just remember those kind of people are out there to hurt others because they are to afraid to admit that everyone has a right to be and dress the way they want. We all just have to stand up and go on with our lives the way we need to be. If your ex is so worried about someone seeing you and saying that the two of you were together it is only her problem not yours.
    Last point you look fine and very passable. Now just sit down at the computer and start again.
    TO OVER WEIGHT TO POST A PHOTO, MY wife tells me I look like I am pregnant

Facebook is notorious for offering no control or privacy, so it was maybe not so clever of you to make that page, if you did not want to be outed. That being said, your ex is being a total bitch, and her comments are obviously fueled by surprise and bigotry (one of those is kind of on you). You look incredible and you are one of the girls on the forum I am most jealous of. You should not doubt your presentation. The information management needs a little work, though.

Aspiring Member Dawna Ellen Bays's Avatar
    You're positively beautiful, Amanda! There's nothing more that I can add that hasn't already been said, but I'm willing to bet that she's jealous of how you look and can present yourself. But at least now I know that I won't be creating my own Facebook profile anytime soon...

To hell with her. I think you look great. Both of the photos here show me that you present well, and are very sexy. It is a shame that some people cannot be happy for you.

Don't question your presentation. You go Girl!

Just getting my feet wet Marie-Elise's Avatar
    That just sounds like one more good reason to be happy she is your ex. What does being friends with her bring you? Doesn't sound like much except vindictiveness.

Forget your ex.. Nasty clueless bitch she is.. Dang girl, yes girl, you walk into my place of work and thats what I'd see..
    In the past i've picked 95% of genders when doing 'girl or guy' quizes... You'd be in the 5% i get wrong..
    (ironically the ones I get wrong are gg's I think are trannies)
    You live it up and indeed start a new facebook page, but sign up with a new and totally different email addie!
    I..

My Yin is meeting my Yang..
    When people can only see the circle,
    Then I will be complete!

She is either A, blind B, drunk or C jealous and I mean BAD... you are absolutely beautiful. She sounds like my current wife and she has never seen Staci . I have a FB account as well and if she sees it to bad. Do not let a comment from anyone make you second guess your feminine self . You rock girl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Amanda, you look great. Super great.

She's an ex for a reason. Leave it that way.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda