Thread: Nasty Words from the Ex that Shook My Confidence

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Just call me Amanda GirlieAmanda's Avatar

Nasty Words from the Ex that Shook My Confidence

I created a new Facebook account just recently. Well it unintentionally created a stir with my ex. Somehow even though I never friended her or anyone she knew, I came up on her people she may know. I deleted the account. I just don't think I am ready for that exposure. I thought I was but I thought it would be more private with only me seeking friends. Anyway my ex sent me this message after she saw my profile I guess:

"Well sorry...I don't tolerate it. You r disgusting putting this out there. U r one UGLY woman. I could tell immediately that it was u and that u r a dude. Thanks for making me feel shitty....at least I finally know that we can't be friends and we'll have no more contact. U have no respect for me putting this out for everyone to see. It just ****ing came up on my page as someone I may know. Didn't u think that might happen. U ****ing suck."

This really hurt me. It was like a punch to the gut and my confidence. Now I am re-questioning my presentation. Either I am not as good as I think or she is just being really vicious. I am thinking it is the latter but I am still shaken a bit. As if I need another voice telling me that I am not pretty, I am manly, I am ugly, I am not passable, people are just being nice. I thought I had exorcised these demons but now they are creeping back thanks to my ex. I have had virtually no problems while out and even had a lady interact with me and just start talking about clothes spontaneously yesterday. I pass teenage girls, teen guys, ladies, men, old wise people and barely ever a look unless its a leer or a wanton look by a guy. No problems. Is everyone just being nice or polite? All I know is, everyone is not always nice. There are always going to be idiots or just giggly teens or something. I saw or noticed none of that when out recently. I was looking too. I was aware. Please tell me if I am not as girlie as I think.

This is the pic she saw and maybe this other one standing too
    Last edited by GirlieAmanda; 07-21-2011 at 03:04 AM.
    The phoenix has risen the old life is gone
    A new life to live has finally begun
    There is fun to be had and work to be done
    My beauty is radiant my freedom is won