Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: womens deodorant

I have been using Selcret for years= use different scents.

i use sercret love it as for purfume i use light ones i use very sexy for her from victoria sercret once and the ladies knew i had it on made up a story that my gf spayed it on me i think they bought it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I was using sweet scented body spray in the evenings when away from home, but men's deodourant during the day. Until I read this thread! So I bought a little Palmolive Soft & Gentle Lavender and Patchouli deodourant from Tesco's, and it's gorgeous. I've come away this week without any male deodourant at all, and I smell lovely all day :-)

Tom's of Maine is great but most of the time I can get away without deodorant. Never use Antiperspirant due to the chemicals - besides your body was meant to sweat by design. However MY favorite for daily scent in guy mode is Jason Natural Satin shower wash in any of my 3 favorites: Tea Tree, Chamomile and Lavender. Worth the extra expense. Smells SO good when you get out of the shower. Not sure they smell totally girlie on me as no one has ever commented.

I have allergies from perfume and deodorants .. has to be really light stuff, but over the years I really havent wore anything other than mitchum .

I wear Ladies Deodorant full time, my favorite is Lady Speed Stick, Wild Freesia.

I wear ladies deodorant everyday.

I have the secret lavender and another one (mainstream brand, can't think of it now though) that claims to slow hair regrowth. It's a nice scent but not too overbearing and it also fades relatively quickly. As to the hair regrowth, I think it does work somewhat - doesn't make shaving unnecessary of course, but I find i only need to do it once every other week or so. I don't wear male deodorant at all anymore on regular days, but I do have a travel stick of some men's brand for when I have to travel for work.

VS Fan

I've worn women's deodorants for many years. My favorite is Lady Speed Stick because it doesn't stain my silk blouses.