Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: dressing all the way

dressing all the way

When I started dressing as an adult, I was satisfied with slipping into some panties or bra - whatever. Then I was not satisfied without adding hose and skirt and blouse or dress. shoes then makeup and wig. Now if I don't have time to fully dress, I just don't bother. It is all or nothing for me. How do others feel
    Love to all
    LoriAnn

Exatly the same for me Totally or not at all

If I can't devote at least 6 or 8 continuous hours to it.... I wont even start the process.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I like to slip into panties and a bra, but nothing beats doing the whole works, lingerie, dress, hose, shoes makeup!

I've gotten the whole process down to about 45 minutes. Dress down takes about 20 with full shower to remove everything and pack up the wardrobe. The nails are the longest. Although I can get them on in about 10 minutes, the clean up is the hardest.

When my time alone is limited, I'll throw on the forms, bra, panties, and a nice summer dress with hose and heels. That makes me feel comfy. When I have even less time, like say 20 minutes, I'll wear a spandex t-top with forms and just be happy with that.

Renne....

You know LoriAnn, if something is worth doing it is worth doing it right.
    For me its all or nothing.

Betty

Former Member
    It's all or nothing for me. I'm like Karren. If I don't have 6 or 8 hours to do it right and then enjoy it, I don't bother.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I wear panties and a bra almost every day, but as an Insurance Sales person I cannot be dressed comletely enfemme!! So if I am going out on calls I am in drab outerwear!! Otherwise I am totally enfemme!! And since I am somewhat retired, enfemme is more likely the way I am dressed!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Same, all or nothing. I only get dressed once or twice a month at best. If time is limited, I work on my makeup techniques.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

The woman inside me Kathryn Philips's Avatar
    I have 2 modes. Face-Only for admiring myself in the mirror or fully dressed. Partial dressing does nothing for me, and under-dressing even less...
    xxx
    Kathryn

Waiting for my upgrade to Female

Yeah...for the most part, I'm an all-the-way woman, or not at all. I've gotta agree with you.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Partial is fine by me, but that probably isn't a surprise. I don't do a wig nor makeup, so some would say I am always only do it part-way.

once I start bringing the body hair down to a controlled level. I least do some modeling or make up play once a day.. even if its for a 1/2 hour.. Last night I got all silly with make up cause the heat was melting stuff and I didnt feel like saving it. In 4 hours I went from Liza Minnelli to Gene Simmons< or a very scary Cher depends on how you look at it..

It's always dressed to the nines for me. When I do get the opportunity to let Suzy out she takes control and I really have no say so anyway so I just enjoy the ride.

I am pretty much all or nothing as well. If I'm going to devote 2 hours to getting ready I expect to be dressed for at least 6 hours and usually a lot longer. The main exception is if I am planning to go out the next day, I might spend some time trying on different outfit combinations just to decide what I'll wear. I don't dress just to hang out at home. If I get all dressed up I'm going out somewhere.
    Phoebe

All or nothing for me

All the way is best for me! But never without some!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Put me in the "All or Nothing" column too.

Banned Read only
    Funny, I was telling my wife this the other day. It's all or none because I dont want to be a guy in a dress.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Too much time and effort is devoted to the final end product. Another all or nothing here.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

All or nothing .......no cheating here.
    It's a way of life for me. That's the package you get with me.
    But I must caution that this is what works for me, and maybe you out there are different, so be it.
    I'm not into a comparison game.

I'm in the All-or-Nothing camp as well.
    Occasionally, I'll wear heels around the house, but almost every time I dress, I go all the way- Panties, Hose, Skirt, Bra, Breasts, Blouse, Heels, Makeup, Nails, jewelery, then wig. It just doesn't feel as nice or as feminine when you half-ass it.
    "Move along people, there's nothing to see here."

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Transformation is to my feminine side, named Tina, who then takes over my life, so it's a complete transformation externally and internally.

I have one odd exception:

If I'm out of town for a week, as I am usually twice a year, then the rule is that Tina takes over as soon as she enters the hotel room. Out of the hotel room it's my male self, but in the hotel room, since I'm alone, I mentally transition immediately, and then the physical catches up

tina

I rarely get to dress completely with makeup and a wig so I have to be satisfied with partial dressing. At night I sleep in a satin nightgown with a bra, forms and panties. A lot of the time at home I'm fully dressed without makeup or a wig. The only time I bother with makeup and the wig is when I'm planning on going out. However, we're all different.

Every morning when I get out of bed, I put on a fresh pair of panties and a bra with my forms. Sometimes I stay that way, sometimes I go all the way. For me, it isn't so much how I look, as it is how I feel, and sometimes just the panties and bra are enough.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans