Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: dressing all the way

Yes, same here, I must make the transformation, in fact I use to dress at home and work from home but now I really need to get out. They only time I dress at home is try new looks and outfits

I'm another all or nothin' girl too!

Aspiring Member Dawna Ellen Bays's Avatar
    I don't get may dressing opportunities, but I'm in the "all or nothing" camp. The only thing I'll occasionally skip is nails (I use press-ons), and I don't wear perfume...

I agree with all of you wonderful women that need to make the full commitment. To be the women inside, I need to see that complete image in the mirror. The downside is it takes time, the plus side is the satisfaction that you have attained the look and most of all feel.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

Classic Lingerie Lover
    Whenever I dress it is all the way including tucking or not at all. The amount of time on make-up varies with the time available, but always lip stick at least! No amount of time is enough for this old face, but I keep trying, LOL. Anything else does nothing for me.

Hugs,
    [SIZE=5]Cathy[/SIZE]

As I have said before, I'm Amy all the time in my head. I wear female underwear all the time, When I can't do the whole thing I'm still wearing girls jeans or shorts. I wear mascara also.

I'm all over the board on this one, I will settle for just panties, or some days get lazy, and throw on a top and Capri's and let it go at that. Other days it has to be the whole thing for the whole day, just what ever gets me threw the day. I'll take what ever is available.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Count me as an "all or nothing girl". I just wish my "all days" were more frequent.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Thanks everyone! I wonder if Jenniferathome said it all - I just don't want to be a guy in a dress!
    Love to all
    LoriAnn

Same here, had the same progression and now it's all or nothing.
    [SIGPIC]

Since my wife and I have two daughters I need to watch out when I dress up. I can dress partially or all the way. Even if I'm just wearing pantyhose, I'm happy. Besides, my wife knows already and does not mind. Yesterday she came to my place to spend the night. We live in separate places due to family out of work and room to sleep at night. So when she had text me she was on her way to my place, I was already dressed. Wig, boots, tights, dress, etc. I met her at the side gate, walked a few steps beyond my gate so I was in the open, and gave her a hug. She was so paranoid that a neighbor or worse, mom would come out and see me. It was late at night and I told her I don't care if somebody sees me. She lost her paranoid state soon and I asked her if she wanted me to take my wig off. She said no, just during sex. Everything else is fine. She just does not want to stare into my face with a wig on. Makes he feel like she is with a woman which she is not into. She said she is used to it and if she felt uncomfortable, she would say so. Dressing up has its time and place for me.

Banned Read only
    I'm in the must have at least six to seven hour camp. I'm way past clock watching. Since I drop off and pick up my wife from work, I do not have to worry about her interrupting me. Unfortunately my wife is off the summer months. I have not dressed since mid June. It hasn't bothered me???? I cannot figure out why this year is different than others. Maybe it's because I know Labor Day is coming and I'll be able to be en femme again. She is also taking two out of state trips. I love those times-24/7.

I get absolutely no sense of stress relief unless I am totally en femme or at least needing to slip into the last garment- a dress. I love lounging in a sexy slip, bra, panties, garter girdle with hosiery and heels plus wig and makeup.

Panties all the time - thats all I have - other than that it's all or nothing, if Debbie gets out she is all out ............Debra

I usually dress except for makeup when I am home (time constraints). Been spending 3-4 nights at girlfriends, so it is no as often as I wold like.

well im starting to change. I use to be fine with just wearing panties etc., but now since i only dress about once or twice a week (due to work) i fully dress dress in an outfit, panties and bra, wig, shoes and makeup.
    [SIZE="3"]"The Girl with no name now has a name,... Farrah Rose " [/SIZE]

In the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains of VA
    For the last 20+ years it has been totally dressed for me, I just wouldn't be me doing it half way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is too short dress whenever you can!

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Apart from underdressing in fem undies.At home I always go for it,apart from days im having full body shave it usually quite a speedy process,about 30 mins.,No better feeling when im in Full Femme mode.just feel incomplete in anything less

Sophie
    Last edited by t-girlxsophie; 07-22-2011 at 02:24 PM.
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I'm in the minority here I guess. At home a skirt andtop is sometimes enough. Outside I'll do a little mix and matching. If it is a Nikki day and I'm doing make up then it is all out. I caught myself walking the dogs one morning and realized I had not a piece of male clothing on. Shorts, top, sneakers & undies all womens dept.

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    For myself I only wear panties everyday, most of the time I am wearing a bra or cami under my shirt. Womens ankle socks.
    I have recently found a eyeliner that is so close to the color of my eyelashes (coffee color) so I have been wearing that for about the last week, Only my wife has said something. But she has not noticed that I have my toenails painted(vanilla white)
    I would so much rather go all the way but I am only out to my wife, so my kids wont understand yet.
    I have also been wearing womens shorts the last few days, love the look although I am starting to look more like an efeminate man on a daily basis, but I like how I look.
    Its kind of funny that as I go about my day I am very comfortable seeing others but when I have to interact with a man I get uncomfortable because I get nervous that he will notice and then act as the alfa male. I feel very very comfortable around women though. I actually feel like I belong.

Quote Originally Posted by LoriAnn_CD View Post
    Now if I don't have time to fully dress, I just don't bother. It is all or nothing for me. How do others feel
    Love to all
    The next step, after you've perfected the complete look to the point you feel you can blend in the mainstream (which is entirely doable for most CDers), and after you've discovered that the CD police won't come after you when you do go out (), you'll discover that it is boring to get all dressed up just to stay at home. If you have a SO that you dress with, eventually you'll get bored with just having one person who knows your feminine side.

Although my SO dressed privately for a number of years. we almost never spend any time dressed at home any more. Most of the time we are out doing stuff, or she dresses to go out and do stuff on her own. If you're not there yet, it may seem as if where you're at now is all you'll ever need, but I've noticed in my relationship and by reading other posts in this forum that dressing fully alone does get old too.

I can't help but wonder sometimes if eventually the bar might raise more (living FT for example), although I'm not saying it is a bad thing if it does. Like most people here, it is also difficult for me to imagine how I will navigate changes that haven't occurred yet.
    Reine

When I still lived with my parents, I used to be satisfied with clothing only, as in no wig, makeup or breast forms. I never had the guts to buy my own wigs (except the party store ones, which sucked) and I was always afraid of being caught in a situation where I wouldn't have been able to get my makeup off in time (or leaving tell-tale traces). Once I moved into my own house I went all the way with a vengenace and found ever since that doing any less feels like a waste of time; even new hosiery, my favourite aspect of dressing, just doesn't give me the charge it used to unless I'm completely dolled up. The only exception is fake nails, which I can take or leave.

Remember the old song: "when you dress as a woman, it's no good unless you dress up All the Way"
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

I'm finding more and more that...more is better. Feel like I'm going further and for longer more often now.

I prefer to dress all the way if I have 4 or more hours to be enfemme. For me my desires have shifted from articles of clothes to presenting as a woman on public. My reason is that I'm seeking to be fully accepted in expressing my feminine qualities - the most complete and satisfying way to do that for me, is to blend as best I can.

Usually I dress completely. When I'm feeling lazy and not quite in the mood I'll slip on undies, pantyhose and a bra and just laze around the apartment in that. Except in the summer. I have an old black dress (with a small hole in the skirt portion, I won't wear it to my meetings) and I'll slip that over my head and wear that, usually with no hose and sometimes no wig either.
    -Audrey