Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who or what are you really?

Quote Originally Posted by SuzanneBender View Post
    Ahhh so the actually scientific name for our category is Homo transgenderous transsexualis mid-pathologis. Thats a long name why don't we just settle for cute?
    I think you forgot SAPIENS in there, homo transgender etc. would be an oxymoron.

People don't have to call me cute, but I may pout if they don't.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Quote Originally Posted by Raychel View Post
    And a very good thought. If we could just be looked at as people, that would definitly help.
    I know that is what I am just a all american red blooded male, Married, 2.5 Children, House, White picked fence. OK the fence is now gone. just so happens that I like to help the economy by buying and wearing womens clothes.
    Me, and nobody else. Billie Jean

Why to be so scarred of descriptive?

Me!!!!!!! what is me, it is like saying car to the police officer when it was stolen, sure we all know what it is but what car, well it is red, oh well now we are getting somewhere.....what brand? what tag number? what....what... what....

Descriptive lets us see beyond the ordinary otherwise our language would consist of 7 words and Shakespeare would end at first sentence.

CD whats wrong with crossdresser, surely a person wearing lots of crosses, perhaps a devout catholic.

lighten up and be a transsender

I was never offended by labels... never understood why others were either. Labels make things simple and help others understand you. It doesn't mean, as I infer many believe, that you're dehumanized because youre labeled transgendered any more than it does someone labeled 'engineer'.

What I sense is a Utopian desire to globally change attitudes and perceptions. I have the same desire but realize it is an extremely challenging goal... one not likely to be achieved in our lifetime. The problem is exacerbated by the sheer number of CDs afraid to set foot outdoors. Until the 60-70% which never venture out, do so, its going to change slowly. Frankly it angers me but that's another thread.

My name is Duana and I'm a crossdresser. I am proud of the label. I embrace the unpassable on a daily basis. Am I scared? Hell yes but facing fears is how you get stronger.

I suppose I'm also a transgender but never refer to myself in that manner. Not for any negative connotations but because I don't feel worthy of the label. I'm really just a guy in a skirt.

I am Cheryl.....nice to meet you!
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I'm a definite male, who ocasionally likes to put on a skirt or long socks and be a bit sissy or gothy.

THough I've actually not done it about more than once @.@;

Abbie,

Trying to figure out just who we are is a question that has perplexed humans for a long time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Click here to experience the Ionis Supernova!

“Our senses enable us to perceive only a minute portion of the outside world.”

- Nikola Tesla

I'm a woman with male body parts. Not "the wrong parts" by any means, just male parts. I've never felt there was anything particularly wrong wit the way I was constructed. But regardless of biology, I've always been female.