Thread: My First Semi Outing Experience

My First Semi Outing Experience

After I posted my first pics this moring, I stayed dressed for most of the day. Around 5pm, I decided to shower. After I showered, I returned to my boy mode but in a surprising mode, I put my bra back on and then my tee.

I've worn my panties under my boy pants often, even pantihose a few times, even to work, but never a bra. I must say, it felt very natural to don it. Around 9pm, I got a hunger rush. I did stop and think.. take the bra off... but I just didn't want to do that...not this time. I pondered to take it off or leave it on for about 15 minutes as I looked for a boy shirt to wear. I found a dress shirt, I no longer wear and put it on. The shillouette of my breast was barely noticable, yet, the breast area did look fuller than normal, but nothing I feared would be detectable.

The sun just gone down, I knew few people would be out in the neighborhood and the only person I'd come into contact was the counter person at the fast food mexican place I planned on stopping. So there I went. worrying, feeling free, worrying..lol

I got off the truck, went inside, no other customers, the young man said "May I help you?" NO apalling reaction .. no staring at the breasts...nothing. I placed my order and stood around for about five minutes. The other server called my number and I said, "Thank you". I don't the server even looked at me, but less my breasts..lol

So, here I write still wearing my bra, feeling wonderfully comfortable.

One unoticable stepping out, one HUGE step for Cassie.

What do y'all think? Much to do about nothing?

Cassie

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Every step is a huge step.
    Before you knoww it you will find out how much fun it is to go out en femme.

P.S. I'm guessing by your name the you live in Texas. I live next to Fort Hood.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Quote Originally Posted by TxCassie View Post
    After I posted my first pics this moring, I stayed dressed for most of the day. Around 5pm, I decided to shower. After I showered, I returned to my boy mode but in a surprising mode, I put my bra back on and then my tee.

I've worn my panties under my boy pants often, even pantihose a few times, even to work, but never a bra. I must say, it felt very natural to don it. Around 9pm, I got a hunger rush. I did stop and think.. take the bra off... but I just didn't want to do that...not this time. I pondered to take it off or leave it on for about 15 minutes as I looked for a boy shirt to wear. I found a dress shirt, I no longer wear and put it on. The shillouette of my breast was barely noticable, yet, the breast area did look fuller than normal, but nothing I feared would be detectable.

The sun just gone down, I knew few people would be out in the neighborhood and the only person I'd come into contact was the counter person at the fast food mexican place I planned on stopping. So there I went. worrying, feeling free, worrying..lol

I got off the truck, went inside, no other customers, the young man said "May I help you?" NO apalling reaction .. no staring at the breasts...nothing. I placed my order and stood around for about five minutes. The other server called my number and I said, "Thank you". I don't the server even looked at me, but less my breasts..lol

So, here I write still wearing my bra, feeling wonderfully comfortable.

One unoticable stepping out, one HUGE step for Cassie.

What do y'all think? Much to do about nothing?

Cassie
    I've been to the store and fast food reastaurant in a sports bra and small (probably A cup) padding. I wore a cotton shirt with double breast pockets. It hides those things pretty well. No words, no stares. It was fun.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Aspiring Member
    I love to go out underdressed with a bra and panties. Have noticed a very few cashiers notice my breasts but none have ever commented. Most people pay no attention. I do wear a loose fitting top eliminating bra strap lines, etc. The only time a cashier really noticed was when I was buying another bra and she asked me what size I took. Knowing I was buying it for myself and she was very helpful asking questions like whether I wanted a padded, underwire, full-coverage or demi. It was nice to receive the special attention.

Thank you for your responses. My little venture out was a wonderful scary experience. It makes Cassie so much more real for me. I've always had issues with my masculinity, being gay, being masculine looking with a body more like a bulldog grunt than a pretty girly girl. Wearing my undergarments just seem so right to me. I won't be the last time.

Stacy, yes, I'm in South Central Texas, aka, San Antonio. We both have a good dose of military around us, don't we. How are you faring with this heat, no stockings?

Cassie.

2nd Outing

Ok, I don't mean to write about every little step or experience, but in lieu of my daring outting Friday night wearing my bra (stuffed), I had this happen last night.

I recieved my 1st garter belt (control top) yesterday. So, of course, I made a bee line to my bedroom and changed into Cassie's outfit, but this time, wearing my new garter belt. WEEEEEE!!!! If I knew I could keep my stocking up this well and have them feel this good, I'd bought one years ago. I may just begin wearing them everyday.

But that's not what happen, Last night, I wanted to get to Walgreens before they closed to purchase some items. I had been in Cassie mode all day and so I undressed but I didn't want to take my undergarments off. I thought to myself, "It worked for me last night, why not now. Yet, I knew this was going to be a gamble, as I had my nylons on and I was going to wear my walking shorts. My rationale was that the stockings were nude and I have a very light complexion, especially my legs, so I figured, no one would take notice. The truth be, I wanted to go out with my undergarments.

So, I did, and low and behold, on the way out, I ran into my landlord. An older, nice man. He is from Mexico and his english is functionable, but slow. He stopped me to say hello and chat. The sun was down and the only light was the security light from the side of the building. I couldn't believe it. Here I was stadning talking to this man and I was wearng a bra, panties, garterbelt, and stockings which if he looked, he could see for him self. But he didn't, not even a glance to my legs.

On the way to Walgreens, I kept saying to myself, just act normal, confident, you're not doing anything wrong, or siginicant. Just go in, pick up the items, pay at the counter and leave. Don't be tugging at your legs, or wasit, or shoulders.

So, that's excatly what I did, and excatly what happen. If anyone noticed anything, no one said anything. I doubt anyone saw me below the waist.

I know I can't do this anytime I want and I know it can be dangerous. I haven't gone overboard. It just I wanted to take Cassie a step further. I am not even sure going out in public is what I really want to do. A dinner party maybe, out and aobut, I don't know.

But anyways, another small step.

Cassie.

Catastro-fem
    Nice to hear all went well. You have tremendous guts. I would have fallen apart on sight of the landlord! It would have been all over right then. I think it's really good that no one noticed or commented (though it may have been a boost to hear "nice legs" or something...) I get all nervous just going out the sliding door into the back yard - and I really don't think you can see into it from many angles.

Congrats on the ability to step out!

I am Erica2

Thanks erica2. I'm not brave. Saturday night in my nieghborhood is quiet. I live just north of the downtown area, a college area. So the most activity in my neighborhood is the cars go to and from downtown. But yet, if I would have been clocked, I would have started sweating big time. I think no one noticed is because a very limited area of my legs was visable, (knee to ankle).. and I'm just an average grunt of a guy. Please usually say, "Just get your fat a** out of my way, already" lol

I takes time.. go at your pace. I and so many here will celebrate each step when you let us know.