Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: just me!

Very cute, you look like Jen Aniston in the movie Horrible Bosses

Where you get that wig. Maybe I'm dumb but it looks natural. Luv the style and color
    Quote Originally Posted by cutejennifercd View Post
    no its a wig..i wish that was my real hair..but the color of the is super close to the real color of my natural hair though

First off, welcome to our little piece of sanity. Secondly, You are cute as hell!

Wow, you're hot! Pretty girls like you make it harder for us "less pretty" girls you know... Don't tell me you have beatuiful legs also, you can't have it all! =)

You're very gorgeous! =)

What can I say that already hasn't been said, ditto! How long have you been doing makeup? Very nice

Very nice look young lady! A song comes to mind when I look at your beautiful photos! 'So real to life it seems'! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy4ever View Post
    Where you get that wig. Maybe I'm dumb but it looks natural. Luv the style and color
    The wig is a rene of paris and I forget the model of which one it is...I willpost a full body shot when I get home from work...and thank u all so much it means a lot..been playing with make up for a few years. Lots of random youtube vids and just sorta play with the make up...

Quote Originally Posted by Pntyhsephan View Post
    What can I say that already hasn't been said, ditto! How long have you been doing makeup? Very nice
    Ditto! All I can add is to treasure those GG friends! Do you go out with them yet?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

A very feminine and sexy look! I love it!

Platinum Member
    Your name CuteJennefer, shows truth in advertising .
    Welcome to our little corner of the world.

Orchid

this is an older pic..in a different wig as well..but you get the ideal of my figure

and one with the newer wig

Very nice, I like the newer wig better but the old one is cute too. Maybe it's the color I like more than the style. Very nice girl!

The true trick to passing is SMILING men really don't smile in public or pictures.

hiya CJ,

Welcome, you look great! I'm in Colorado too! I am up on my roof right now. Go outside and look around...can you see me waving at you?

Quote Originally Posted by Tina B. View Post
    Another girl from the mile high state, what is it with Colorado, seems like we are getting a lot of girls from there in here, something about the altitude? maybe I should move up there, it sure seems to produce some pretty girls! Probably to late for this old bird to get that pretty though. Welcome to the group Jenn!
    Tina B.
    Hey Tina, maybe that’s it...the altitude! Never thought about that aspect. The first time I got the urge to CD I was in my garden picking zucchini. So I figured it was logical to assume that my CDing was related to zucchini exposure, lol.

But maybe it has something to do with us being “high” all the time! Getting high causes all kinds of weird behavior, right? At least that is what all those people who have never been high are always telling us. They should know, right?

But if it IS related to altitude, then everybody in Colorado should be a CD, right? Maybe the non-CD Colorado people are just those not affected as much by the altitude, which is typical with altitude sickness. Or maybe they just drink more water than I do? Maybe Colorado residents are just better at hiding it, or have bigger or more closets than in other parts of the country?

Guess you will just have to come out to Colorado, get high and see what happens...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

wow! great body! totaly fem, love the thigh high boots too, can't wait to get me a pair

Thumbs up nice job

You're young & have a good face for it. The only thing I'd suggest is thin the eyebrows on the ends.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Any of you colorado girls near pueblo?

Jennifer..you look GREAT ! I love your eyes....I know it takes time, but please smile

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eluuzion View Post
    But if it IS related to altitude, then everybody in Colorado should be a CD, right? Maybe the non-CD Colorado people are just those not affected as much by the altitude, which is typical with altitude sickness. Or maybe they just drink more water than I do? Maybe Colorado residents are just better at hiding it, or have bigger or more closets than in other parts of the country?

Guess you will just have to come out to Colorado, get high and see what happens...
    I wonder if it's the extra radiation we get, being above a mile's worth of the atmosphere? And compounded by the fact that we get more sunny days than most places in the country...but gotta be careful with that, too much sun is bad for the complexion!

But I was dressing while I still lived in California, so maybe that's not it either. Opportunity for continuing research?
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016