Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Under-dressing

Quote Originally Posted by VioletJourney View Post
    I tried underdressing once. It's called UNDERdressing because it's UNDERwhelming.
    Agree 100% with that statement. Dressing is all or nothing for me. Anything worth doing is worth overdoing.

Zoe

Does your wife know and agree helping you dress?

I never really got into under-dressing, I don't know why I guess it's just me. Not that I haven't done it from time to time. To me it's like kissing your sister, lol. I get the most satisfaction from fully dressing,wig, makeup, the whole bit. Everyone has her own thing, and I repect that. I just love being out there as a woman.
    May everyone you love-love you
    Kimberly Ann
    www.flickr.com/photos/kimmie487

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    Since my wife discovered my dressing, I have gone to wearing panties 24/7. There is no going back now! I still have my men's underwear for medical appts, etc, but I now feel very uncomfortable on them and can't wait to change into a pair of cute panties. I also wear sports bras when I am working out. I ride my bike 7 miles a day, and they really help to wick away sweat and keep me drier and cooler. I am so glad to have an understanding wife. She has also requested some boundaries, which I am happy to adhear to. She knows I have several skirts and a few sundresses, but does not want to see me in them for now.
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Panties4me
    Although my wife knows I wear panties 24/7, and at one time bought them for me, she does not actively encourage me to wear them. I'm certain she knows I have other items of lingerie and wear them whem i am home alone but the subject is never raised. Panties to bed, so yes, panties durring sex, a big part for me and she does her bit. Although I would like to dress enfemme under and outer, I know that weaing outer wear is not really an option and as I'm a HUGE lingerie lover, underdressing does it for me. I wear camis [especialy figure hugging ones], bras, panties and panty hose at times to work. Given that I am a Correctional Officer, that's a pretty big risk, but hey, the adrenalin rush. Unfortunetly our correctional centre is about to bring online a high tech metal detector, which will put an end to wearing bras to work. Shame, but thems the breaks.

I have worn panties to work before. It wasn't until this past weekend that I wore stockings, bra, and my panties under my boy pants. I loved it. I don't own alot yet, but i could go 24/7, well just have to wait and see. I can wear either on any given day. As opposing to fully dressing, I don't have to do it everyday.

Pantyhose almost everyday for me. Sometimes my wife buys them for me. I love when she does that!
    I don't get 100% support from my wife but she's been good with the pantyhose.

I can see the joys of underdressing to... I came out to my SO about 3 weeks ago... or came out is the wrong expression, she's known about it for the last 10 years but we just started talking about it

Anyway, back to the thread! Underdressing is the only thing that I've been doing before, Bra and some really small forms to boos me up to a size B and thats all, I usually wore men thongs since that was ok with my SO and happy with that!
    Now after we've started really working on the CD and she's grown more accepting we've tried some more clothes, wig, even bought some clip-on earrings yesterday... but as I said to her last night in bed, I'm really fine with taking it slow... all I ever thought of using was some underwear so all the extra is a bonus!

I can't tell yet if I feel "better" when fully dressed, atm. we're just at the beginning and I'm feeling to worried what she's thinking to really relax, I do know that underdressing have helped me earlier to be able to relax and calm down when the seas around me have been stormy!
    My whole life I have been dressing up as a man. This is me.
    Maura - Transparent

Find me on any of these places:
    Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram

My wife isn't interested nor encouraging. I'd love to fully dress but there are so little moments in my life when I can do that. Underdressing happens now and then so I love it when I can!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

I tried underdressing once. It's called UNDERdressing because it's UNDERwhelming.
    I love the thought, it really sums it up.

I am underdressed pretty much every day. I wear panties and pantyhose exclusively myself. I haven't really worn mens underwear in something like 23 years now. I started doing so while I was on active duty in the Air Force, it was my second wifes idea, she encouraged me to start shaving my legs and to wear womens undergarments. I will occasionally wear a bra or a body briefer as well I cannot do that every day due to work and lodge, but I am always wearing my panties and pantyhose. Even when I HAVE to wear male undergarments, they tend to be of the nylon variety so I don't think they really count as male.
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

I have been going to a Physical Therapy session for about 2 months now...3X per week...The young women who work with me know about my panties..I joke with one of them..She says mine is prettier than hers...She (and, I assume the rest of them) knows about my CDing...The toenails and total body shave gave it away..The panties put the icing on it...It's nice to be myself with them..smooches Jackie
    Jackie

Ok Ladies help me understand this so I do not think it is just all #$. I love to wear boy shorts and panties all the time. The feeling is great. I cannot wrap my head around
    how you wear a bra and get away with it. So-you go to the mall-alone or with your wife and run into people who know you-How can a bra not be obvious ???

Banned Read only
    When you and your wife go out and you are wearing breast forms or enhancers isn't the protrusion of the front of your shirt noticed? Wearing certain female pants and shirts can be androgenist and not noticed, this shouldn't be such a big next step for her.

I were panties all of the time, rarely wear mens, mostly to do outside work. My wife is OK with it, but has a problem with me Cd'ing in public and I understand, too much family here, so we're moving, not because of this issue, but it's a big plus. I want to do more, she knows it and seems to understand. I love her so much and get it in return, I respect her limits and she does mine in return.
    Now what to wear....................panties of course.
    Ms Kanuchi

that's the way i strated out wore panties and a bra working for years,not i dress fully in public and loveing it.

I underdress daily with garter and stockings, thongs or G-strings and bra (when I can wear a loose sweater to cover). When it is hot out I just wear a T-shirt on top and let my boobs bounce.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

Quote Originally Posted by larry View Post
    Ok Ladies help me understand this so I do not think it is just all #$. I love to wear boy shorts and panties all the time. The feeling is great. I cannot wrap my head around
    how you wear a bra and get away with it. So-you go to the mall-alone or with your wife and run into people who know you-How can a bra not be obvious ???
    When I wear a bra out in public, I wear a loose fitting shirt and will put my leather vest over it. Keeps it relatively hidden and only someone giving you a hug would be able to tell, IF they are perceptive enough.
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by larry View Post
    A bra IS obvious and those who claim no one can tell are fooling only themselves. A bra is quite obvious to anyone really looking. You can't hide it.

Stephie

Well, to each his/her own. I can't remember the last time I wore male underwear, and wear a bra most of the time. Just have to do it. Yes, even to the Dr's office. Last year I had to get a chest X-ray, and I asked the tech if I should remove my bra. "Yes", and he did give me a curious look (NOT while I was undressing...)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Maybe it shouldn't be, but it's hard for her to get to that place. And yes, it is noticeable! I'm comfortable with it being noticeable because she doesn't care. Go figure? Women?

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Eventhough I do tend to fully dress up more often than not in my crossdressing sessions, under-dressing holds a special place in my crossdressing life. I really enjoy under-dressing and wouldn't even consider giving up the practice, (unless of course a significant other asks me to not crossdress in any manner)

My wife knows that i like to wear womens underwear. I told her that it makes me feel like im next to her when Im gone to work(truck driver) that is about 90% true, the other 10% wants to wear it all the time but after the initial disclosure which went pretty well, there hasnt been any dicussion from her about it and I dont push the issue much. occasionally I will wear panties under my uniform, but mostly just wear a slip,bra(stuffed) and panty to bed.

Catastro-fem
    Daily underdressing is great, though I have yet to go with a bra due to the heat and thinking it would be way too apparent. The wife is supportive and helps with things as well. I think that when (and if ever!) the weather changes, the bra to work will happen.

The feeling of knowing its there is the "relaxer - de-stresser" part of it for me.

I am Erica2

wifey loves me to underdress, and i love it to