Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Under-dressing

Under-dressing

I enjoy being an under-dresser. I love wearing a bra under my guy clothes. I’ve been under-dressing for years. I enjoy wearing only women’s panties and don’t have any guy underwear; garter belts and nylons also. I wear a bra all the time. My wife lets me wear these things and even buys them for me.

She doesn’t want me to dress completely as a woman and I understand. I’m not sure I’d look like a woman like I’d like to look like. She says I’m a good looking man. Anyway; I can wear the things I really enjoy. I even wear a little makeup sometimes. One thing she lets me wear even when we go out places; shopping, restaurant or being out is breasts enhancers and even breasts forms.

I like the feel of wearing a bra. Adding to wearing a bra the feel and shape breasts enhancers give makes it more enjoyable! My wife letting me do it while out with her is such a plus.

Are there other guys who’s wife help them be under-dressers?

Since my wife found out she doesn't help me.... Do much of anything. Sigh...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

She doesn’t want me to dress completely as a woman and I understand.
    Sorry, I have to.

So, take the quote and do a little modification, then go back a few decades.

"My husband didn't want me to have a job and wear pants around the house, and I understand"

When are we silly humans ever going to learn?
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

I enjoy what my wife can handle. I love my wife and we try an understand each others feeling.

Like Pythos, I have to dress fully -- under-dressing doesn't do a thing for me. But that's just me - it's whatever floats YOUR boat.
    Babs

While I am mostly an under-dresser I do wear lingerie to bed. Also dresses and skirts. It doesn't bother my wife at all.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    I am like Kymmie. Except that it does bother my wife.

It's not that I can't dress fully but that I can dress and find the enjoyment of wearing feminine things and my wife understands me.

I am an under-dresser too. My wife has purchased bras and panties for me, sometimes even at no request. I am allowed to dress wherever I think there will not be a problem, she says. But then she asks, "What if we're in a car accident?" I tell her it's nothing they haven't seen before. Welcome, Pam.

I tried underdressing once. It's called UNDERdressing because it's UNDERwhelming.

Underdressing is all that i enjoy. I ware a sport bra to support my chest plate and panties because how comfortable they are. Hanes Alive for support and cold weather, ( but not in the oven right now ) and half slips to bed in the winter. I have no interest to journey past this. Each his own, but there are good people here I can read that easily .

Banned Read only
    Dressing fully is my preference. However, I do underdress during the cooler months. I love wearing a bra, camisole, panties and pantihose. I especially love my legs being encased in hosiery. But, if someone wants to just underdress or wear panties, then that is their choice.

Underdressing has it's place in my world too. I could never go about outdoors in girlie outerware - I would look ridiculous.
    Wearing women's clothes underneath still helps me to feel relaxed (and a little naughty too !).
    It's also comfortable and can be warm in winter as well, as you can simply add a few extra layers.

I underdress with panties and panty hose most days to work. I don't know if it is a desire to feel feminine or I think it is most that I just like how it feels. Women's panties are just more comfortable than boy shorts and I prefer to wear them. I think if more men tried them, more would switch. I often where support hose when working out in the yard, at least in the cooler months. They help and my legs don't seem to get a tired and sore, more therapeutic than a feminine desire .

Aspiring Member
    Nice of your wife to be so supportive I also underdress every day bra panties but I have worn ladies jeans for years now thats how it works for me

It's great then a wife helps. I'm comfortable what I do. I wouldn't push her to let me dress completely; plus I don't really want too. It's not for me. If others dress good for them. I think they look great, but it doesn't make me have to too. I'd bet a lot of guy under-dress.

Gold Member
    I get so excited just wearing women's undies that right now I have on panties that are better known as "boy shorts"

For real tho, panties are just functional.

I had a date once that had this big time panty fetish so basically he got me a whole new panty wardrobe. I was excied cause some of them were from Dillard's and probably would have cost me $60 if I had to go out and buy them.

The remaining "dressing" fetish I still have is with pantyhose but I won't wear them if no one will see.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

i underdress nearly every day now. It is what I can do within the acceptance of my wife. Baby steps.

Most of the time I underdress. In the cooler months of the year when I know I.m going to be out and about I also wear women's jeans, shirt or sweatshirt.

I also underdress at work, and at weekends I fully dress.

When I'm not going out dressed as a lady I completely under dress 24/7 even when I go to work, have done for a few years now, and have a wardrobe with about 40 full slips and nighties all in silk or satin, have more bras, slips, camis hold ups, than the wife,(her words) only own one set of male underwear just for emergency use, all my jeans are females, and I love every moment,

Hugs J-JAY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hugs J-JAY

Never underestimate the power of brains and a push up bra.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".

During the warmer months, panties for sure except Sunday. During the winter, bra, camisole, panties and maybe a half slip. For sleeping tho, when alone, bra, panties, and nightie/babydoll. Night times are so special lol.

I do both, under dress and full dress depends on the mood and situation. And to the question that was asked, and not answered all that often, yes my wife helps me with the buying, we shop together, both in the stores and on line. I can't speak for her, but she seems to accept and take me as I am, no matter what I choose to wear on any given day. If I might ask, MaidInCan, why not on Sunday, there are some ladies in here that go to church in femme, or is it some other thing than religion?
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Through experience I have found that the following women’s clothes are suitable for men to wear in public.

!) Pants: Women’s pull on pants are much easier to put on than men’s belted pants. They do not need a fake fly, as the absence of it is usually not apparent, but I prefer non-figured and solid color, non-pastel pants so they are not readily identified as women’s clothing.

2) Panties: Underwear with a fly is unnecessary with pull on pants. Although there are no-fly briefs in the men’s department, women’s full-cut briefs work just as well, and are often cheaper.

3) Slips: Shirttails tend to readily pull out of pull on pants. This can expose panty and pantyhose tops and a bare back is usually uncomfortable when seated. A “solution” is to wear a full slip that is short enough to be worn with slacks. A slip with adjustable straps and a bodice is even OK as it covered and feminine features aren’t apparent. Also slips are usually made of material that makes it easier to pull on pants.

Another lingerie option is a slip with a crotch closure. I believe they were popular with “Rosie the Riviteer” in WWII but they seem to have disappeared.

Another oprion is an all-in-one shaper with a crotch closure. This also would preclude a pulled out shirttail. Since briefers usually include a bra, finding a large bandwidth with a small cup size would b a challenge so the bra isn't apparent under a shirt.

4) Bra: This is generally not considered an adrogynous item, but it can be useful in “boy mode” to keep non-adjustable straps on slip from falling off the shoulders

5) Pantyhose: An MD suggested that I wear support pantyhose to avoid the indentation in my lower legs that mid-calf or knee-high socks make. Pantyhose do not require anything that is not also needed with pull on pants. Opaque ones are best, as they aren't readily identified as women's hosiery, but that isn't necessary and non-opaque pantyhose are OK and are more available.

Another hosiery option is support thigh-highs, but they often need to be worn with an equally hard-to-find garter belt. Since a garter belt is an undergarment, feminine characteristics really don’t matter.

6) Purse: Keeping a wallet, comb, notepad, phone, and keys in pants pockets is awkward as it is hard to extract them when seated, and pockets in women’s pull on pants are often not very deep anyway. My “solution” is to use a small shoulder purse, which can either be worn or secured in a basket when that is available.

I think men should be as comfortable wearing women’s clothes as women are in wearing men’s clothing, but the overwhelming response when I posted these suggestions on a non-CD forum was that my motivation was an attempt to justify cross-dressing and that men should only wear menswear period and avoid "girl things" even when suitable apparel is available in the Women’s Department.
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 08-02-2011 at 06:47 PM.

I told my wife about how a liked wearing panties when she teased me once putting a pair of hers on me. She teased me with lipstick that when I let her know I liked wearing feminine things. As she bought me panties to wear I her how panties felt better wearing them. But then of course when I’d pick out panties to wear when we shopped they were nylon with prints and lace.

Next came a nightie; a see-though babydoll nightie. I got a bra to wear with it and she let me. From there it was an easy jump to wearing a bra when dressed. We talked and she wasn’t and isn’t comfortable me dressing fully as a woman. I didn’t want to push her to let me. Wearing a bra all the time and wearing them with breasts enhancer and breasts forms, wearing only panties, garter belts, and makeup slightly when I want too she ok with. She’s supporting with me doing it. So if I see a moment to make another step; like women’s pants or a blouse I’ll try.

Right now I enjoy when we have together wearing something noticeably feminine; bra with & breasts enhancers. Some guys secretly dress as a woman without the wife knowing; some wife’s let them dress as a woman, and some like mine don’t want me too. I know there’s guy that their wife won’t let them wear anything feminine. Everyone needs to do what they have to do to have a good marriage. I fell in love with my wife and married her before telling her the way I felt about feminine things. I love her more then things. I’m happy.