Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Under-dressing

this past 4th of july we had a big family get to geather and as a result of that with so many family members around that do not know of my dressing,i wore my male undeware for about 2and1/2 weeks.but when we got back home and unloaded all of our stuff,as we were all sweaty,the wife said we should take a shower and then go get something to eat.well she took her shower first and then she said your turn so i went and jumped in took my shower dried off and there on the stool by the shower was a pretty pair of panties for me to wear.now my wife has known about me for a number of years and for the most part has awways just let me choose when and where to wear panties,so it was a pleasing thing to find that she knew that i had been denying my self my female side for a while

Quote Originally Posted by erica2 View Post
    Daily underdressing is great, though I have yet to go with a bra due to the heat and thinking it would be way too apparent. The wife is supportive and helps with things as well. I think that when (and if ever!) the weather changes, the bra to work will happen.

The feeling of knowing its there is the "relaxer - de-stresser" part of it for me.

I am Erica2
    I find that wearing a bra when it's hot actually sops up some of the sweat that otherwise dribbles down my chest. (But if I am really sweaty, the bra outline IS more obvious ... but no one has commented yet.) And, yes, it is a big de-sressor for me as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Panties forever! I wear them 24/7, a snug fit during the day and a loose waist band at night. Since my wife died I spend the days wearing panties and a half slip with a guy shirt around the house. The shirt is just in case anyone comes to the door, then I look out the window and if I need to go to the door I just slip on a pair of pants. A BRA would be nice but it tends to ride up even if I fill it with rice.

Vieja

You need to find a bra that the strip are a bit longer and not pulling your bra up.

yeah, My wife buys me bras, panties, and sleepware to ware whenever i want. Ill ware the panties while im at work or whatever, but i never ware the bra. I dont know why but i just dont
    [SIZE="3"]"The Girl with no name now has a name,... Farrah Rose " [/SIZE]

Oh my- I love to underdress! I wear some type of bra ( usually lace ) & panties everyday. I've
    found that shirts with double pockets seem to mask my boobs. Because of the area I'm in, it's
    hard to completely dress up ( small southern town ). My SO accepts my underdressing.

My favorite is; Leading Lady Bra, Scalloped Lace Underwire 5044.

The two I find that hold my "girls" and sometimes "jiggle" are
    DKNY lace with underwire # 451000
    Timpa lace with underwire #16449
    They both feel great and hide well.

I love underdressing, I almost always have a bra and panties on under my usual clothes, going out in guy clothes with makeup on is fun too.

The only female garments I wear are panties, panty girdles, and nylons (both pantyhose and knee highs). My wife is very aware that I wear these things (almost everyday I have on either panties or a brief panty girdle, and usully knee high nylons, but sometimes pantyhose). She actually helps me buy these things, sometimes she even buys them for me. One neat thing we both share...we both wear Bali Skimp Skamp panties (different sizes though), I get a kick out of realizing that I'm wearing the same underwear that my wife is wearing, and since she not only knows about me doing it, but even orders them for me when she orders her own, I have a hunch she enjoys it too.
    People who live in glass houses should pull the shades down!!

Just getting my feet wet Marie-Elise's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve II View Post
    The two I find that hold my "girls" and sometimes "jiggle" are
    DKNY lace with underwire # 451000
    Timpa lace with underwire #16449
    They both feel great and hide well.
    Lovely bras, especially the lace. I might have to get some.

For those like me who have limited opportunities to dress, underdressing and going out when staying away from home is an opportunity not only to wear some women's underclothes but to do so for long periods - all day sometimes - and to go about a range of activities. My enjoyment comes partly from knowing what it feels like from the inside to be wearing stockings, bra, girdle, etc. Moving around, getting on and off the bus, eating a meal in a restaurant, attending an event, etc. etc. and feeling the clothing the way a woman would feel it - and having to deal with the slipping strap, the twisted suspender, the tight girdle, using the toilet - are all part of the pleasure. And it's still a pleasure when at the end of such a day it actually feels good to get back to the hotel room and get out of the clothes ready for bed. Isn't that what many women say as well?

I find that the further I go, the further I want to go. My wife buys me panties and pantyhose. Am working on a bra now. I found one with a small cup and a large bandwidth that is suitable for underdressing, and it would keep the non-adjustable straps on a Vanity Fair Spin Slip from falling off my shoulders, but a guy wearing a bra seems to exceed her current limits.

Here is my 2 cents worth. I do not try and present as a female in public, at this time, because it would not go over that well IMO, (at least in daylight).
    I have not chosen to live my life as a female full time, not to say I would not enjoy it if I thought there was some chance of passing. Perhaps long ago if I had made that decision it would have gone over better.
    Alas, I did not know then, what I know now, there was no internet, and to the best of my knowledge, I was the only one like me.
    I still do enjoy underdressing, and if I am wearing any undies, it will be female.
    I do not own the first pair of real boy undies. I have do enjoy wearing pantyhose/panties and a cami during winter months and have even ventured forth wearing a lightly padded bra, even though I had a bulky sweater on.
    This was in guy mode so that is probably the best course of action IMO, at least for me.
    My legs are always shaved, (unless I get lazy for a day or two) winter and summer and are generally displayed underneath women's short shorts. I like drawstring cotton and nylon running shorts.
    My two ex wives tolerated a certain amount of underdressing, and I did not push the envelope. I do get a little buzz from knowing that I am wearing female undies and the risk of discovery is possible.
    I have added a little mascara while in boy/drab mode before as well, and if I wear any scent, it is female ( my fave is Estee Lauder Youth Dew original formula, or Sensuous ) .
    No problem with me wearing that in boy/drab other than I run out too fast.
    Presently under and outer dressed but sitting here in front of the computer.

I agree to a point. I love wearing my bra, panthose and crotchless panties all day but when I get back to the hotel I'll slip on my five inch heels and just love the fact I've spent the day as a guy but tonight I'm a women.

Would you care to visit here to help me expand my horizons? We can make it a girls night out.

I do love to underdress too. It is not difficult to get away with wearing a camisole and matching panty set underneath the clothing I wear to work. And it does make me feel good all day knowing that I am wearing it underneath my clothing.

Underdressing is like income tax - for the IRS you aren't sure if you were right or you just got away with a deduction. For underdressing you aren't sure if anyone noticed you were wearing women's clothes, or they just didn't care! I took a big step today - the installers came early for a new garage door opener and I was wearing a bra, slip, and nylons but they didn't seem to notice. Now I will be confident enough to wear them in public.

I have been wearing panties a lot when I'm not at work. (My job is kinda "hazardous" to clothing) I love working out at the gym wearing panties I wear nylons sometimes when I wear pants too. I sleep in mostly panties as of recently. My wife says she's okay with it, but when I talked to her about pushing it further, she seemed apprehensive. I would love to dress when she's around and see if by some miracle I can look feminine, but I'm taking baby steps. I also pretty sure I could never go out dressed as I have the double threat of small southern town and the fact that my shoulders are twice the diameter of my hips. We'll just have to see where this all goes...

I underdress all the time when I am not at work and have done for years. I have to wear mens underwear at work as I have to get changed into my work clothes in a locker room. I don't really believe that Spanish guys (especially Basques!) are that open to CDs as yet.

When I was with my first wife, she didn't approve at all, but now with my present girlfriend there are no problems at all.

When I come home from work, I will go and have a shower and always put on at least a pair of panties. If I finish late she will tell me to put my PJs on (by which she means panties and a camisole, of which I have many). If she is feeling a bit "frisky", she will tell me to wear my stockings and suspenders as well.

We have a really great relationship, and recently on a trip to the north coast of Spain she sugggested that I depilate my whole body, which we'll probably do together this weekend. I can't wait to feel my stockings on non-hairy legs!!!
    Elita

Normal is only a setting on a washing machine.

"And I don't want the world to see me
    Cause I don't think that they'd understand
    When everything's made to be broken
    I just want you to know who I am"
    - Goo Goo Dolls - Iris

My wife who is fully tolerant of my dressing unless the wig and make up comes out, buys me lacy knickers and nighties. Bras are my department, as I know what I feel right in. But we often go out with me underdressed, and I love the feel of her teasing me by pulling on my bra straps when we are sat together. Yes, I am lucky, and its good to know that other girls out there are too.

Though Elita, she won't hear of me shaving any part of my body, which is a shame as I love to wear stockings and suspenders.

I am wearing panties and knickers constantly for about a year (ok not the same ones ) At work it's a problem because i also need to change clothes there. So i try to wear long and baggy t-shirts there so that the panties can't be seen when i change.

i wear panties, knee high stockings, bra to work when i can when my wive goes to work early. when she is away i go all out with corset, female low rise shoes, female pants, bra, slip, it is wonderful, no one has caught me yet.

Platinum Member
    I think you're in a good place with your wife - since you both seem happy with the extent of your dressing. Honestly, wearing a bra with forms see,s a bit more than underdressing, since I presume one can see them through your outer wear. And wearing make up with forms and bra...well, its starting to move beyond the centerline too, don't you think. (Not that I am criticising, I did much the same thing not that long ago)

So, adding a blouse or women's slacks...low heels...whatever, wouldn't seem much of a push. Of course, you could drop a hint and see if she tempts you with a nice new top!

Quote Originally Posted by k lynn View Post
    Nice of your wife to be so supportive I also underdress every day bra panties but I have worn ladies jeans for years now thats how it works for me
    My wife helped me pick out ladies jeans and I wear them when we go out but she doesn't know about my CDing. I complained about how baggy men's jeans were, that's how we ended up in the lady's department. Even the SA commented that they looked good on me.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda