Thread: a very interesting weekend with friends

a very interesting weekend with friends

this weekend the wife had one of her girlfriends come over,, we were just hanging out and her friend started to put makeup on,,i asked her why and she said it makes her feel girly and she likes that sometimes,, then she did a makeover on my wife tlking about it the whole time,,it was like giving me a class on how to do it,, the wife said it was going to be my turn after she was done and her friend agreed to it,,, it started getting late so it never got around to doing me,,, bummer,,, the friend did say to me the next day after i said i had fun last night,,,, said-----so did i and she looked so good with my makeover,,too bad we didnt have time for you but next time ill make you gorgous,,, wife knows but didnt telll her,,,
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

Well I think you should start pestering your wife for that friend to visit again real soon! That could be a really fun weekend.
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

Quote Originally Posted by Danni Renee View Post
    Well I think you should start pestering your wife for that friend to visit again real soon! That could be a really fun weekend.
    I agree.

My wife only wears makeup when going out someplace special. She's alergic to some makeups and she looks fine without it anyway. We have some friends where the female wears makeup to the beach or pool! Curls the hair, the whole nine yards. Just to sit in the sun and sweat.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Danni Renee View Post
    LOL...That's what I was thinking..."What TIME is she coming back over, not what day, week or month!! :-)

LOve to watch my girl friend put her make -up on in the morning . She knows I am a C D , so she chieds me. I do get my chance as she see's me dressed . She has helped me with make up so I do look good if I say so my self. JO