Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help in keeping home made breast in the bra

Red face help in keeping home made breast in the bra

Hi there girls

i would like a bit of advice in keeping my boobs inside my bra i am using my home made ones (waiting for my breast forms to arrive) they are made out of the meathode of condoms filled with water and put into stockings to give it a bit more strength working well so far not leaks or water damage yet. See not everytime but alot when i bend over to pick things up while doing the house work as myself they seem to slip out i have made the bra tighter but still no luck i am a c cup and i have made the breast about the same size if not a little bit bigger than the bra cup.

ANY advice on how to keep them in all the time would be a great help cause i am going out on Thursday night and would likethem to stay in and not have a bit of an episode.

thanks
    Cathrine

cheep and simple is glue.

thanks but what kind of glue would be the best as i don't want to have a problem when i remove the breast from the bra and well i am in a watery mess.
    or if they move and it rips the the breast open while in public and i get this sinking sensation likr the TITanic.

Cathrine,

One thing you may try is to wear a compression camisole over your bra. I use one for helping to control my belly bulge and have found that it keeps my breast forms (silicone) in place better and also helps to create some cleavage. I get the camisole at TJ Maxx and Ross and Marshall's for around $13.00. Though they do not always have them in stock. Are you using an under wire bra? That helps support the water balloon/condom from below.

unfortunalty i am in South Africa and we do not have them shops here i mean Wallmart is on its way but as usual the people are on strike cause wallmart is coming (go figure they want foreign investment and when it happensthey not happy) i do where anunderwire bra the padded kind. i will look and see if i can find a compression cami here in SUNNY SA but i amsure it is going to be a bit dificult

Junior Member TeaganNataliaAcheson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathrine View Post
    Hi there girls

i would like a bit of advice in keeping my boobs inside my bra i am using my home made ones (waiting for my breast forms to arrive) they are made out of the meathode of condoms filled with water and put into stockings to give it a bit more strength working well so far not leaks or water damage yet. See not everytime but alot when i bend over to pick things up while doing the house work as myself they seem to slip out i have made the bra tighter but still no luck i am a c cup and i have made the breast about the same size if not a little bit bigger than the bra cup.

ANY advice on how to keep them in all the time would be a great help cause i am going out on Thursday night and would likethem to stay in and not have a bit of an episode.

thanks
    Cathrine

Babes if you are going out thursday I definitely think it's a bad idea to do it with condoms filled with water. If you have forms on the way I would just wait till they come. No good can come from wearing essentially water balloons out and about. Too much could go wrong. The rubber could degrade because of the water, and break, a door could get swung into you and they could break, a small child with severe ADHD could happen across a needle and try to drill for milk...Who knows. Just by filling them alone you are stretching the latex outside it's intended shape, and this weakens the latex. If your goal is to go out thursday and have breasts, do it with the sock birdseed and pantyhose method or some other, safer less fragile way. I would hate to have you puncture a boob and spill all over. If it happens at home that would be one thing but in public, that could be traumatic.

Junior Member TeaganNataliaAcheson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TeaganNataliaAcheson View Post
    Babes if you are going out thursday I definitely think it's a bad idea to do it with condoms filled with water. If you have forms on the way I would just wait till they come. No good can come from wearing essentially water balloons out and about. Too much could go wrong. The rubber could degrade because of the water, and break, a door could get swung into you and they could break, a small child with severe ADHD could happen across a needle and try to drill for milk...Who knows. Just by filling them alone you are stretching the latex outside it's intended shape, and this weakens the latex. If your goal is to go out thursday and have breasts, do it with the sock birdseed and pantyhose method or some other, safer less fragile way. I would hate to have you puncture a boob and spill all over. If it happens at home that would be one thing but in public, that could be traumatic.
    Oh and one more thing. To keep your boobs in, the compression cami is a good idea. Also, quick tip. Gently and gracefully bend at the knees to pick stuff up instead of bending straight over. You can keep more upright to keeps the girls in place.

Cathrine,

I have used water filled balloons before and have gone out, danced all night and never had a problem. I used a balloon that was meant to expand. I have never tried a condom. I used a larger balloon so that the stretch when filled with water was no way near the full size of the air inflated balloon. Some people put another balloon over the water filled one (obviously before filling) specifically for accident prevention. May be worth the effort. Bird seed or rice in an old cut off nylon is also recommended. And, yes, bending at the knees is the lady like way to go. Good luck.

thanks i dotry be as lady like as possible but sometimes i have to try crawl under my coach as i have a 3 year old that loves throwing thing under it and i am the one who has to try fish it out and then they slip out as i get up

i do hear what you are saying and that would be a damper on the evening if that where to happen. I will make the birdseed option to night and see how that works i am sure it will be great for going out in. i just like the fell of the water ones as the have the bounce and movement (but not worth loosing my confidence over as this will be the first time out ever as Cathrine)

Go get some balloon/condoms and a can of Spray Insulation.. , now it takes some practice, so get a lot of balloons/ or condoms work better cause there is a wide opening to vent.. The insulation needs some air to turn to solid. leave open some and form with hand.

Helps if you have an old bra laying around - like Im sure most of use do. Just lay it in there and form it some.. Once this stuff is out the can it begins to expand, so do a short burst, and another til you get the hang of it.. youll see if you have patience..

Lynn i am going to sound silly now but what is spray insulation? i think i have patience as i have 3 children rainging from 11 to 3 so lets see if i have learnt to be patient LOL. also a couple of questions about this way does it have the weight and movement??

hiya C,

There are several companies online that sell "pocket bras". There is a piece of material sewn into the back of each breast support with a slit cut in it to allow you to slip in the breast forms. The "pocket" it creates keeps the forms in place.

Here is an example. It does not seem like it would be too difficult to add the same set-up to an existing bra yourself, too. If you can sew, that is...

http://www.fredericks.com/Lace_Pocke...efault,pd.html

I was going to suggest some options with pins, but I decided putting pins and balloons together rarely results in a positive outcome...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You might consider a mastectomy bra with sewn in pockets or if you are handy with a sewing machine grab some stretchy fabric and sew in some pockets yourself leaving the outside open to put them in. That should hold them in place.

Yeah i have seen them on e-bay acually sounds like a plan to do it myself as the ones i have seen really aren't all that glomourous to say the least.

is the pocket opening ontop of the bra or on the side???

PINs ohh my gosh a new meaning to getting a girl wet LOL

Obviously you wearing the wrong kind of bra. You need a regular bra. One with more coverage. Not a push up. Chances are if your home made forms are falling out so will your silicone ones .
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

The pockets are usually open to the outside by the arm pit.

Karren i don't have push-up bras yet as i am waiting for my forms i have normal padded underwire bra's maybe it is the way i move a bit to boisterous maybe i need to slow my movements down as my wife says i do things way to fast and i need to slow down MAYBE but that is me do it and do it now kind of person.

i hope my silicone ones don't i would just have an episode there and then.

do you think i should go and get fitted for a bra and ask the SA's advice on the matter??????

Thanks at least now i know where to stop sowing then knowing my luck i will end up sowing my blouse to the bra as well LOL

I dont know how well it will work with a UW bra, you might try it with a soft cup bra instead.

will get some this weekend and have a look see try one of each and see what happens can always unpick the stiching if it does not work

Quote Originally Posted by Cathrine View Post
    Hi there girls

i would like a bit of advice in keeping my boobs inside my bra i am using my home made ones (waiting for my breast forms to arrive) they are made out of the meathode of condoms filled with water and put into stockings to give it a bit more strength working well so far not leaks or water damage yet. See not everytime but alot when i bend over to pick things up while doing the house work as myself they seem to slip out

thanks
    Cathrine
    I'm appauled that nobody else has thought of this, but why don't you try bending/squatting like a lady (Sarcasm intended)
    Bend your knees and lower yourself with your leg muscles. It's better for your back muscles and posture, you will improve leg muscle tone (which will look great in tights), and solving your problem, your bewbs wont fall out.

Samantha -x-

hey C,

In my early days of experimenting with everything and anything that could be squished into a bra, that I did try water in balloons. The heavier, stronger balloons...one inside the other, then using the knot as a "nipple". I think it is partially a viscosity issue. Water is..well...water. It just rolls around no matter how you try and contain it. Other "fillers" like pudding, hair gel, or even 100% silicone caulk (like 3M sold in caulking tubes for caulk guns) which some folks use to make toys and life sized dolls, it works better than water.

The filler needs to have some "stickiness" quality to it so it will stay "flat" against your flat chest to the point of not "rolling around". With water the minute you lean over the entire contents shift toward the lowest point, with the heaviest surge at the "top", causing it to just "roll" out. Even with the entire balloon being contained within the "perimeter" band stitching of a regular bra, bending over is still a risk.

With silicone or a similar filler, there is typically a "flat" back side surface that rests against your chest. A balloon would be similar to taking two breast forms, placing the backs (flat sides) together, then sticking the "ball" into one side of a bra.

You can buy a cheap "squishy" stress toy for $1 at a dollar store, cut off the nubs that some have on the outside (most are in shapes of weird creatures that resemble fat frogs, etc. When you squeeze them they "squish" out between your fingers, then snap back when you release pressure. You can find then in big bins on the bottom racks of stores selling "cheap" toys. They look like solid rubber or hard rubber, but they are filled with silicone or similar filler.

FYI, you can also buy platinum cure silicone in a two part liquid mix that is a 1-1 mix (equal parts of each). You simply mix the two parts, pour into your mold and wait about 8 hours for a useable cured casting that is ready to be encased in the outer poly, then worn. You can buy it at art supply houses that sell sculpture/mold making material. A company called "Smooth-On" sells kits for making all types of plastic and silicone rubber projects.

I make my own forms, as well as other "projects". It is a blast. Fun for the whole family...if you are single and live alone like me...that is...

Last edited by eluuzion; 07-21-2011 at 05:02 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LOL smile indeed you are correct i try be as lady like as possible just sometimes i forget to be and then POP goes the BOOBY

FYI, you can also buy platinum cure silicone in a two part liquid mix that is a 1-1 mix (equal parts of each). You simply mix the two parts, pour into your mold and wait about 8 hours for a useable cured casting that is ready to be encased in the outer poly, then worn. You can buy it at art supply houses that sell sculpture/mold making material. A company called "Smooth-On" sells kits for making all types of plastic and silicone rubber projects.

Eluuzion I like the way you are thinking here maybe it would be a cheeper option as breast forms are not readly available here and the exchange rate is well insane where or who did you get a mold of breasts from???????