Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Decision at the Top of the Stairs

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    sounds like a prospect for a classical decision tree to me.....
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decision_tree
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

It sounds like your doing an outstanding job transitioning out of your old mind set and into the version of yourself that you once shy'd away from. I think that you handled the situation with class, which is more than I'd be able to say. After that kiss I would have been tempted to reach out and see what he was packing ;-)
    typos? Errors? Sent from my phone!