Thread: Well, here goes nothing, i guess

Well, here goes nothing, i guess

Tonight I plan on going out to a club in the Dallas area called The Church. This isn't really much of an unusual thing for me except this time I plan on going fully dressed for the first time. I will be with some friends that know about my dressing and all that, but I can't help but feel a little anxious.

The club in question is a very open and accepting place to everyone and just about everything, but as this is going to be my first time out in any kind of public situation dressed I guess I'm a bit nervous.

Anyways, wish me luck, and with any kind of luck, I should be able to get and post pics.

Skylance

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Good Luck and have fun!
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

[SIZE="3"] You will be fine, going with friends is the best way.Have fun. Going out is addictive. [/SIZE]
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

Have a great time, relax you are going to be among friends!
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

The sweet feeling which will proceed through you as the night opens to you will, be something that will not be forgotten. It will lead to many many other moments just out. By yourself, with others, here there and wherever you wish to travel. Smile more and more smiles will return to you. Thinking of you today.

Have fun. I know it can be a little scary but you'll be sooooo happy you did it

margo

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    That is great, Sky, should be fun and yes, the Church is open to all..even though a younger crowd (sorry, didn't catch your age) but still a place to start. Some from the local meetup group will be there..not sure if you are a member of the group. If not, let me know and I'll get you a link.

Next weekend would be a great time to get out if you don't mind the drive to Denton.. all 'girl' band Chix is playing and the place is awesome to wellcoming us.. so maybe plan for that, you will love the experience.

Hugs,
    Marissa
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

Well, I did it! I had a great time, although, i now have a LOT more repsect for women who choose / have to wear heels all the time....ouch! Anyways, unfortunately, I was unable to get any pics, but it was still a blast and I plan on going more often dressed =)

Platinum Member
    glad you had fun. One of our goals for the year ahead is a night out in a Houston venue. Anyone have suggestions?

Congratulations on your great night! Hopefully there will be many more like it for you!
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

yeah that's what I like to hear! Another lady hooked on going out! I'm glad you had a good time! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I think its ok to feel a little nervous and anxious. You're lucky you have friends you can go with, they should help make it less of an akward new experience I hope, and more of a memorable and happy one. Enjoy yourself!
    when in doubt, smile