Thread: renovating house while fully dressed

renovating house while fully dressed

HI there well a long weekend is coming up and i have decided that Cathrine is going to be doing the work around the house fully dressed (maybe not with her nails on) but otherwise she will be in full force hammer in hand and work up a glow. ok i will not be wearing a skirt while doing this as it might get a bit tricky with a ladder but i gota real nise pair of capris which i will be wearing.

any one else done proper hard work while fully dressed i think it is going to be great fun.

Short skirts work well with tool belts Di

now there is a plan i never thought of LOL

I always do car work in a sports bra and jeans, yea its fun

I've replaced light fixtures in ladies jeans and a low cut top, good place to hold tools in my bra. Capri's should be just fine.

Most of my other renovations require me to use a saw or some other power tool, I recommend wearing good gear for safety - you do not want a piece of wood to gash your beautiful skin!!! And good idea avoiding a skirt :P

Renovations are the only time I do not wear heels ... now when are they going to get off their butts and make high heeled steel toes (heck they can be blocky heels I dont mind!)

yeah there is going to be power tools involved in the work that is going to be done removing paint from window steel window frames and painting and repairing holes in the wall you know the normal manly stuff but this time a girl is going to do it but that has the knowladge of a man SEE it is good to be a CD best of both and this is a prime example.

NO heels i mean really how is a girl men't to cope with that but yeah flats all the way don't want the power drill do do some drilling on me.

I was a general contractor for over 19 years. There were times that I went to work dressed.
    It was on days that I was working alone and I knew that I wouldn't need to go to the supply house for materials.
    It was very exciting and scary at the same time.
    While at home, I am always wearing my fem clothes when I am outside and working on something.
    I prefer wearing a skort while working.

Yesterday I started prepping the bathroom wall for painting -- with an old wig, kerchief, cute flowery shorts and boobs in place (plus makeup!). Great fun and I plan to do the same until the job is done. Just have to add that woman's touch to the job.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

The most work I really want to do dressed is eating bon bons and watching the Real Housewives on TV!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I like to vacuum the house while in a black lacy bra, matching garter belt, tiny g-string, hose, and heels. The dog gives me funny looks but that's his problem!

When I bought my first loft back in '86 I did all the work en femme. Back then that meant either jeans or shorts. Be careful when painting, shirts seem to get much more paint splatters when there boobs sticking them out!
    Some ask why? Some ask why not? I ask "Does this pump come in a 9 1/2?"

Platinum Member
    I often wear capris and a jog bra when I'm doing this sort of thing. This weekend its new trim in the master bedroom!

I have climb many of ladders in and outside wearing heels and a dress! It's a thrill and a dare for me! And I love it! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

After I log off here I'll go down to my workshop and plane some boards and do a little lathe work. I'll have on some women's shorts and top and of course I'll be underdressed. I do this all the time until its time for wifey to arrive home.

I would do it, except most of my tools are located in my shop and I have to cross the yard in full view of the neighbors...not that brave yet.
    Chickie

Gold Member
    Yes; with a whole cabnit shop in my basement, I often put on a Jean Skirt, Bra,forms and top
    to build things in my shop. I do not wear nylons or tights because the saw dust sticks to it to
    easly. I have tryied to blow them off with the air gun, but they just do not come real clean.
    Rader

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Ok, Tina is not one for working up a sweat...really!

On the other hand, 6" heels bring an advantage that shouldn't be overlooked. She uses this height advantage all the time for dusting and arranging things on top shelves, but....

There was a time when I had just refinished a room, and that included removing all the molding, replacing it, and installing new upper moldings. All of those nail holes had to be filled and it's a real pain to keep moving a small ladder around, etc. However, in 6" heels Tina didn't need a ladder at all! It was really terrific!

This winter we'll be renovating at least one more room and it struck me that I should look around for an 8" platform shoe as inexpensive as I can find since the painting would be much easier, again, if I didn't need a ladder!!!

Tina

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    Yes , Paulette has done some electrical work for her electrologist when she moved into her new salon. I wore a nice blouse, capri's, and flats. I drove over to the shop and performed the work needed and then we all went out to dinner. It was so much fun to be all girly and working with my hands. I did have my nails done and full makeup. Thank goodness it was not to hot or I might have glowed a little. I did freshen up before dinner with a light brushing of my wig and powdering my nose, and little spritz of cologne. The electrical turned out great and Paulette had experienced life as a woman performing meaningful work. Working as a woman required that I pay attention to not exposing my underwear (bra and panties) in the various positions needed to get the work done. I so enjoyed having to pull my blouse down to cover my bottom, and pulling it up to cover my bra. All of the things a woman doing what I was doing would have done. And yes Paulette got paid for the work she performed.

I am constantly building, fixing or inventing something at my house. The “uniform of the day” in my organization (of one ) is always a black LBD. (see my avatar pic for example) Footwear choice is subject to the safety demands of the job...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I always do house cleaning dressed up, also mow the lawn that way, today it was done in a halter top and skirt but usually I mow wearing jeans.

That's great. I'm sure you are going to have a lot of fun and a story or two to share with us.

I've worked on the car in my coveralls, with forms and a wig. Kinda neat turning a wrench under the car with pretty red nails!