Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Starting today, I have 4 days that I can dress as much as I please.

Talking Starting today, I have 4 days that I can dress as much as I please.

Aunt and Uncle are going on vacation, so that makes it so I can dress as much as I want for the next 4 days.

This is gonna be great!
    "Move along people, there's nothing to see here."

Loretta get those panties on and get dressed! Your wasteing time girl! For heavens sake! Hurry it up girl!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Good for you! and what a coincidence, my dad just whent on vacation so i have the rest of the week to dress up as much as i want to. Finally get to where a skirt around in the house durring the day

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Anne View Post
    Loretta get those panties on and get dressed! Your wasteing time girl! For heavens sake! Hurry it up girl!
    Cynthia...Talk about peer presuure....but of course I realize that you can't very corrupt those who are already willing now can you? lol
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

Really, stop typing, get dressed and get out in the world. Tell us about it when you're done....

Renne.....

Very true Wendy Marie! Golly I love saying that name, Wendy Marie! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Platinum Member
    Have fun and make the most of it!

Nice! I haven't had that kind of time to myself where I could dress freely. Have fun and enjoy it!

Use that precious alone time wisely, and dont forget....ENJOY IT!!!!!

Had a week of that not long ago. You have to make the most of it.

Go for it girl! Let us know how it goes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Lucky you! I'm so jealous!

friends always welcome
    Your so lucky. My wife nd kids are going away around Christmas I can't wait!!!!!

Platinum Member
    Hi Loretta, Well it's been seven days now how was your great weekend???
    Orchid

For several years I have been able to spend a week alone on vacation in Florida (family couldn't go - scheduling conflicts). Besides being able to dress every day (sometimes 2 dressup sessions), one of the best things was never expected - being able to hang my clothes in the closet, high heels on the shoe rack, wigs on the shelf, and makeup out in the open on the counter. No need to put away everything. But I would be hesitant to do that at home, for fear that someone could come home early.

This is a great feeling. I've rarely ever had more than a day alone. I was living only with my brother for 2 years and whenever he went out and I was home I just had a feeling of warm goodness in my tummy that I'm going to have fun dressing. Oh I miss those days, now I'm moved in with my parents which makes us family of 4. With full time work, I raaaarely ever alone in the house. I can only lock the door and do stuff in my bedroom discretely.

That's great. I travel alot but when I'm home with the wife I really look forward to getting back on the road and to my hotel> I wish I could let her know but it will never happen.

Loretta, I am so jealous ...

I was recently meant to have a whole week to myself as the kids and my good wife went down south to her parents. Was really excited - ordered a new maxi in royal blue and some 5 1/4' wedges - who knew they were sooo comfortable- also bought two nice shift dresses to go with a pair of killer heels i bought two weeks ago.
    All in all it started really well. I work from home so spent the friday working in a nice pencil skirt, blouse and heels, changed into maxi for the evening. Spent the weekend doing chores around the house as promised - cleaning carpets, fixing stuff. Have never done DIY in heels before but those wedges were soo comfortable I hardly realised I had them on - almost outed by self by carelessly wondering outside the front to get something from the garden.
    Monday was spent in the office in a smart dress and heels - alas it all came tumbling down when my wife called and said they were coming home early!!
    Dont get me wrong - i was misisng them and was glad but at the same time Sian was sad to be pushed back inot the closet - well ok, the suitcase in the garage
    Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in HEELS!

Ooooh! DRESS-FEST!!!!!!

[SIZE=1](I've got one coming in October!)[/SIZE]

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

N-V-US! It's been so long since I had an opportunity like that I've forgotten what it was like! Enjoy!

Banned Read only
    I have a four day session coming up in September and another longer one in October. I love hanging all my dresses in the closet, although I know I can never wear all seventy in four days. Tough choices to make!

Banned Read only
    Yep me too. I have 4 days off work so will be dressed all the time at home. I'm painting my toenails later and wearing body spray for the 1st time tonight after I've had a nice bubble bath

WAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I got sick the day after I started this topic!
    I was bedridden for most of the time, save for that one cleavage picture I posted earlier.
    I'm still sick now! THIS SUCKS!!!
    "Move along people, there's nothing to see here."

Oh you poor girl! I hope you get to feeling better real soon! Hugs!

Loretta - that sucks. Hope you feel better soon!
    Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in HEELS!