Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Longing to be....... that guy over there!

Longing to be....... that guy over there!

A lot here seem to want to swap bodies with that girl... Yes... The one walking in front of you at the mall or the one you see on TV? But lately I have been looking at GUYs..... And thinking ... "Damn he is so short and petite and would look awesome on a dress".... I wouldn't mind swapping bodies with HIM!!

What the....

Every guy I see or meet at work or out and about I'm judging them as to how good a crossdresser they would make... Been doing it for some time now and its almost become a mind game.... Oh yeah I want to wear the clothes of the girl in front of me at the mall but I don't want to be her!! I want to be a guy but one that can more easily wear her clothing! Right? Anyone else feeling like this or is this just my wacko thought of the day? Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Well I have had my moments of jealousy about the 5'5" 120 lb asian guys I see popping up everywhere and think to myself.....see if I had his body I could wear taller heels! Lol other than that though, it's still the desire to be a girl that drives me
    "Dance as though no one is watching you. Love as though you have never been hurt before. Sing as though no one can hear you. Live as though heaven is on earth"

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    LOL there are definitely a couple of guys at work I look at and think they have perfect stature for crossdressing
    often though I'm looking at guys and wanting to see more of them

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    I think it is just your whacked out thought for the day....(-: just kidding of course....no I don't feel that way, but I can understand where and how you came up with such a thought.
    Remember Ms. Karren, there are many on this forum who are looking at you and thinking the same thing.....
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy_Marie View Post
    I think it is just your whacked out thought for the day....(-: just kidding of course....no I don't feel that way, but I can understand where and how you came up with such a thought.
    Remember Ms. Karren, there are many on this forum who are looking at you and thinking the same thing.....
    I'm not one of them..... But your too sweet dear friend!! Though I've never really understood that... then again they don't have to look at my less than feminine body in the mirror every morning!! Sigh....

.......My Photos

Funny thing that you said that. Lately I've been looking at guys who would make good crossdressers or who knows maybe they are. Seams we are on the same page Karen. Maybe you"ll be a Packer fan someday

Platinum Member
    I know the feeling exactly. Honestly, I'd rather be the girl, but second place goes to being that petite pretty guy who would look better in my clothes than I ever can.

Wacko or not! I want to be 'that' girl over there so I can help 'that' guy over there 'dress'!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Cynthia and I are in the same mind set! I to would love to be the girl over there, so I could dress the guy over there, then take him home and have my way with him, ooops did I say that out loud!! Jenni
    xoxoxoJennifer Easton
    Mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat girl!

There's no such thing as wacky if it is what you feel. Personally I'm satisfied with my body other than a few things I see as defective, but no I like my male body and don't want to be a different guy or girl. If I could be reborn I'd chose to be a girl though only because being male is so oppressive when it comes to individual expression. Just now I was waiting for the library to open and I'm dressed in girl shorts, a necktie in place of a belt (the colors coordinated) flip flops, a snug fitting polo shirt, a straw fedora and lots of girlie jewelry. Trust me it all worked. I had my shoulder purse on my shoulder and a bag with my laptop in the other hand. This woman got out of her car and literally stared at me, looked away briefly and started staring again. Finally I made eye contact and said hello. She returned my greeting and I guess that made her realize how rude she was being and she turned away. You see girls get to wear whatever they want and no one gives them any grief but the minute a guy crosses the line all the world comes to an end.

LOL, I do this too. I see a guy walking about in those damned baggy shapeless pants, and think, "you know if you just gave a skirt or leggings a try and forgot all the silly notions connected with them, you most likely would never wear those messy things again."

There are guys I see that I know would look stunning in a Gothic, or visual Kei inspired outfit, or heck even 80s hair band look (lol). I usually though am not jealous of other guys, as I am quite happy with my appearance when in androg or fem mode. Male mode? eh, not so much But then again I am not a fan of the "male" look. LOL.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

I have the exact same thoughts! I always notice 'petite' guys with slim builds and not overly masculine looks. Once in a while I see some that could pass with little more than a trim of the eyebrows, a different hair style and a touch of lipstick.

When I see somebody like that, I think what a shame it would be if they were NOT a crossdresser and can't enjoy what they have.

Sometimes I also guess what dress size a guy like that might be and am jealous that they could shop in the sections of the store with all the pretty things, not the sizes with an 'X' in them or shoe sizes in the double-digits.

There is one person I keep running into (friends in common) who I swear could 'pass' just by putting on gender-neutral clothes. He doesn't even look like he has to shave or what arm/leg hair he has is too find and light to see. I've always wanted to ask him if he is ever called "Ma'm" by mistake. I get green with envy whenever I see him. If I had his body, I'd be dressed every minute I wasn't at work!
    Last edited by Cristi; 07-28-2011 at 11:08 AM.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJunkie View Post
    Well I have had my moments of jealousy about the 5'5" 120 lb asian guys I see popping up everywhere and think to myself.....see if I had his body I could wear taller heels! Lol other than that though, it's still the desire to be a girl that drives me
    Lol I'm 5'7" 117lbs thanks to Aortic stenosis and asperger's syndrome.

Quote Originally Posted by Pythos View Post
    LOL, I do this too. I see a guy walking about in those damned baggy shapeless pants, and think, "you know if you just gave a skirt or leggings a try and forgot all the silly notions connected with them, you most likely would never wear those messy things again."

Hey now i wear baggy pants when i'm in boy mode : \ Not the overly-Baggy-hanging-off-my-booty pants, but just a "relaxed fit" is what i guess they call it?

Quote Originally Posted by Cristi View Post
    I have the exact same thoughts! I always notice 'petite' guys with slim builds and not overly masculine looks. Once in a while I see some that could pass with little more than a trim of the eyebrows, a different hair style and a touch of lipstick.

When I see somebody like that, I think what a shame it would be if they were NOT a crossdresser and can't enjoy what they have.

Sometimes I also guess what dress size a guy like that might be and am jealous that they could shop in the sections of the store with all the pretty things, not the sizes with an 'X' in them or shoe sizes in the double-digits.
    My GF has that issue to. keeps saying "Your a b@#tch" when i pick out a size 5 and say i need a 4 or 3 instead. but lucky enough we both have a size 8 shoe so we can like trade! freggin hooker boots (the vynil ones that go up to your thigh) are hard to put on as i've found out! hahah last time i wore them to a club someone said "OooOOoo You've got legs for miles" So i guess those are keepers! plus its got a step inclination so i think it sorta makes my butt stick out more then usual.

I'm trying to enjoy my girly side since i've got the body and what not for it... while i still have it LOL.
    Last edited by JodieGreen; 07-28-2011 at 11:11 AM.

Like all the asain boys with perfect skin and little to no shadow to cover up! So lucky!

Silver Member
    I think it's just your whacko thought of the day, Karren, but many people here seem to agree with you so, go figger.

Stephie

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Karren we enjoy your whacko thoughts of the day especially when they are right. I do this all the time. Funny how life changes you. When I was younger I just wished I could get big like the other guys in the gym and I would think, "Well at least I am taller than that guy". Now that I am older and have accepted myself for who I am I look at other and think. Thank goodness I am thin, but ohh to only be 5'4" like that guy.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Platinum Member
    Hi Karen, Glad you brought this up now I know that I may be normal after all
    so many times I'll look at a guy and think that he is so petite it sure
    would be fun to dress him up as a girl or to be his size.

Orchid

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Arg! Karren you are so RIGHT! So here I am, sitting in church (well, it certainly provides a stable group to observe for an hour ) and looking at the women my age to see how they are dressed and why taking one look at them makes us immediately say, "female".

So last Sunday, after I scanned using that criterion, I noticed a guy, about 5'5", slight build, small nose, small hands, oval face, no belly at all, and I just sighed, thinking that "he" could be a woman any time he wanted, wear 4" heels with no trouble, and not be read at all from "his" appearance. No broad shoulders, larger nose, round face, large biceps, adams apple, etc. ARG!

I then scanned the crowd for potential transgendering men...quite a few...so depressing.

After about 10 min I looked at that guy again, and suddenly I didn't feel so bad. Ok, so I have to hide or minimize all those male features, and wearing heels in the mall would probably not be a good idea, but then again, all those "guy" characteristics are part of what makes my wife smile every time I see her, and she helps Tina hide all that "guy" stuff...

So maybe it's not so bad after all, Karren

Tina

NO, I've NEVER thought about it. But I do think one thing: that lavender wig is way too tight! LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by SuzanneBender View Post
    Karren we enjoy your whacko thoughts of the day especially when they are right. I do this all the time. Funny how life changes you. When I was younger I just wished I could get big like the other guys in the gym and I would think, "Well at least I am taller than that guy". Now that I am older and have accepted myself for who I am I look at other and think. Thank goodness I am thin, but ohh to only be 5'4" like that guy.
    There are a couple guys I play hockey with and in the locker room is hard not to notice their feminine attributes... I just have to look but don't want to stare!! That might send the wrong signal! Lol.

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer easton View Post
    Cynthia and I are in the same mind set! I to would love to be the girl over there, so I could dress the guy over there, then take him home and have my way with him, ooops did I say that out loud!! Jenni
    Great minds think alike!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Dear Karren.
    I love you dearly.........but
    The last reply you made to a thread that I remember so well; was that you wanted to be able to change places with some hockey player that made 8 million per year so that you could use the money to buy clothes.
    Now most of the others wanted to change places with a female.
    Have you checked your temperature or seen a doctor lately. LOL

PJ

Philippa Jane

Karren,

I'm only 5'5", medium build although I would like to lose some weight. But the grass is always greener. I have admired (ok, I have been very jealous) of your many avatars and wished that I could even look half as good as you. The reason I don't have a picture is because I look like a man wearing makeup. I'm working on it and may have progressed to a very ugly hooker.

I do that all the time with shorter guys, especially with guys with smaller feet (If only I had those feet ...lol I could buy MORE SHOES!)

I give a faint smile when people say "it must be nice to be tall" ... nope! Heels and tall people stand out :P short people and heels, that's where its at!

The woman inside me Kathryn Philips's Avatar
    I know what you mean Karren. In particular, I envy males with very little hair. I wish I could be like them so I could be more like the woman I want to be...
    xxx
    Kathryn

Waiting for my upgrade to Female