Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Longing to be....... that guy over there!

Yes, this is really me! shayleetv's Avatar
    In a bedroom community outside Salt Lake City, Utah.
    Karen spoken like a true crossdresser. That has always been my wish when I see a short man. I have been over six foot since I turned 12. The most devastating 3 months of my life was the summer before I turned twelve, I went from 5' 6" to 6' 1". It was not only bad for my ego it was physically painful. Prior to that time I was very much into going out enfemme all the time. Hence the desire to body swap that guy in front of me at the mall, the football game or even the hockey match(go Bountiful Braves[High School Team]).
    Last edited by shayleetv; 07-28-2011 at 04:29 PM.
    "If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your troubles, you wouldn't sit for a month."
    ~Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Philipa Jane View Post
    Dear Karren.
    I love you dearly.........but
    The last reply you made to a thread that I remember so well; was that you wanted to be able to change places with some hockey player that made 8 million per year so that you could use the money to buy clothes.
    Now most of the others wanted to change places with a female.
    Have you checked your temperature or seen a doctor lately. LOL

PJ
    Now I figured that no one actually reads anything I write! Lol. Sid is a bit tall. But if I made $8 million a year I could get all the surgery I needed to look how ever I wanted! Right?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Karren, got to be that wig getting to you! Or wait....the fact that the Pirates are almost in first place!! I check out WOMEN and what they're wearing, not guys....how borrrrring lol

It's your wacko thought of the day Karren! Don't have them myself..
    Myself, any bodyswap would have to be with a dolphin.. carefree racing through the ocean, blowing bubble rings, chasing fish and fooling around with my pod..
    But hmm... how many crossdressing dolphins have you seen?
    I..

My Yin is meeting my Yang..
    When people can only see the circle,
    Then I will be complete!

a Brazilian here! Marcia Polari's Avatar
    Karren, you keep on surprising us hun!
    I told you have a very special sense of humor and your thread just confirm it.
    Actually a I don't mind being almost 6 feet tall or wearing size 11 shoes. I am OK with the results I get when I dress.
    So I seldom watch to guys with kinda envy, unless they have nice butts or big boobs.
    That's all I need to feel more self-confident.
    Hugs honey,
    Marcia

Karen It seems like a lot of us have looked a smallish guys and wondered if they dress or how they would pass if they did. BU then again I look at tall women and wonder if they are one of us. The tall women do give me hope I am 5'10"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Karren, for be it from me to question your sexuality, but------------

The only time I ever stare at guys is if I think I know them from somewhere!

The only time I've ever been JEALOUS of the way a guy looked was because I thot he may have gotten more pretty girls that I did/do!

Affeminant looking guys? I always wonder if they're gay!
    Maybe I need to evolve to your level of CD consciousness?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    I think the ultimate goal for a cder is to be able to dress and pass 100% in either gender. Would this be great or what, imagine any time the mood hit you could pass and be whatever sex you wanted, you could go from just one person to two, sign me up.

My gosh I have wondered this as well

but it is nice to see that I am not the only crazy one on this site. I never thought I would see this in print

From time to time I have noticed as some of you have put it petite men and thought, "he would make an excellent CD" but I've never wanted to trade bodies. I will say I wouldn't mind having a smaller foot which would open up a wider selection of shoes.

I'm more likely to see a women in a cute outfit and think "hmmmm I wonder how I would look in what she's wearing"

Hugs
    Jill

No, not a wacko thoughts. It is just the thoughts of a true crossdresser, a man who wants to stay a genetic man but wants to pass more easily in female attire and be able to find female clothes to fit.

I often have the same feelings. Living in Portugal, where average adult male height is about 5' 6" and even less for women, being over 6' in heels certainly makes me want to lose a few inches off my stature.
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.

Hey K,

Yes, I can relate to both. (having “wacko thoughts” and indulging in “body swapping” mental games)

I do the same process with women too. Scanning for which features are truly "feminine" and which ones are "masculine". Hand and foot size, plus doing a endomorph/mesomorph/ectomorph “scan” are typically my initial favorite analysis tools, After I amuse myself with that, I try and guess their personalities, based upon their body language.

I suppose I initially view everything around me through a “cartoon lens filter“. (Except the part of imagining everybody having only three fingers and a thumb, like most cartoon characters).

Hey, I promise to publicly refer to the activity as being “normal” behavior if you promise to do the same!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aspiring Member
    I only notice women that I wish I had there body type short and petite I am 5ft 2in but weigh 170 and am muscular from workoutfor the last36 yearsbut all-in-all I like being me.

I have to say Karen that I really never thought either way. I do wosh I coldloos a few pounds to fit my dresses better, But never really wished I could be somene else. But now that you have put the thought in my head, I am sure I will be looking. But more at the women. Oh wait I loook already, Well I guess I will just have to study them closer.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Funny, when I was younger I used to pray every night that somehow I was really a woman/girl and would wake up the next day in my true gender. Over time I understood that a miracle wasn't going to happen so I changed the prayers to somehow being intersex and allowing me to pursue my true gender with supposed 'genetic' support. By the time I was 13 and I was 6' 3" and there was no proof that I was intersex I started fantasizing that I was one of my friends who was 5'8" and about 145 lbs. All I could dream about was going away to college as him and coming back the girl I always wanted to be.
    So, Karren, there are others out there who are as "out there" as you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pythos View Post
    LOL, I do this too. I see a guy walking about in those damned baggy shapeless pants, and think, "you know if you just gave a skirt or leggings a try and forgot all the silly notions connected with them, you most likely would never wear those messy things again."
    So true Pythos, if they only knew, or, had the... ah... (giggles), bravery to give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Oh yeah I want to wear the clothes of the girl in front of me at the mall but I don't want to be her!! I want to be a guy but one that can more easily wear her clothing! Right? Anyone else feeling like this or is this just my wacko thought of the day? Lol.
    AMEN Karren, that is Exactly how I feel, I am almost in tears, you have made my day today, Thank You.
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Chaos View Post
    I do that all the time with shorter guys, especially with guys with smaller feet (If only I had those feet ...lol I could buy MORE SHOES!)

I give a faint smile when people say "it must be nice to be tall" ... nope! Heels and tall people stand out :P short people and heels, that's where its at!
    I know the feeling as I'm 6'6'' with out heels!

I look at both genetic males and genetic females and think to myself well wouldn't it be nice if I was small and and thin like they are, I could get a LOT more shoes (not just heels, but flats, sandals, altheltic shoes, old school nike's, some nice loafers, boat shoes, hiking boots....I think I have a thing for shoes) and a LOT more clothes too!

I observe and critcque to myself all genders though, what styles I like, they have nice skin tone, if I was a female I really like her style and looks, that guy has no body hair, I wish I had none as well ect...

I'm pretty much all over the board.

PJ
    Now I figured that no one actually reads anything I write! Lol. Sid is a bit tall. But if I made $8 million a year I could get all the surgery I needed to look how ever I wanted! Right?

Karren.
    Your modesty does you proud.
    I and many others look for your comments. just look at how many have viewed this thread. LOL
    The trouble with surgery is that one thing leads to another and before you know it when you look in the mirror all you see is a stranger.
    Your avatar looks great as it is. I did like the Lady Ga Ga purple wig. But knowing you she was coping you. Ha Ha.
    PJ

Philipa Jane

Banned Read only
    Yes Karen I've had the same thoughts you have and I've even taken it further, I've looked at attractive womens face on TV and in mags and wondered if it could be a guy under all that makeup. I also agree with Kristi, if you were blessed like this any given day you could be the gender you choose and 100% passable, in otherwords you could be two people and not just one with double the size of your wardrobe. Would this be a great way to live or what.

I too get envious, when I see a guy who wears like a size 8 shoe, I say to myself WOW I could walk into any MACYS in the ladies shoe department and the assortment of womens size 9 would amazing if I had little feet. I also wish I had bigger hips and a bubble butt and weighed about 145 lbs., I don't want to be real small and pettie I want to be womanly with curves and nice legs and over 100 pair of heels

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Careful here, Karren. There are possible complications, that guy might be a girl.
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"